Women in military, airforce, etc

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Women in military, airforce, etc

Post by marklambo »

I may be bashed by some but I just don't feel that women should have anything to do with being in the military, airforce, etc. It's completely unfeminine and a waste of the female gender. Feminism really has destroyed our women.....

Opinions and thoughts anyone?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeSEjifcLa8 [/youtube]
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Scary stuff. Sad for them, sad for any family they have, sad for a society so sick it permits this.

They would never have done this when they were up against Hitler and Hirohito.

One might draw some cold comfort from the likelihood that this soft, feminine military will probably lose its next major war.

I suspect, however, that with their "classified" weapons like lasers, earthquake rays, mindjamming rays, and barometric bombs, the NWO feels secure enough that they can feminize the traditional armed forces without fear.

But all that aside - what parent would permit this? Red-state America is so brain-dead.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Funny you say that.

My commanding officer and mentor is a woman. She is VERY physically attractive, but I don't see that anymore. I was looking at her today and can't see her as being even remotely attractive anymore. Sad, but she did just get married so somebody out there likes her, it seems.

With that said, she actually is good at her job and I would trust her fighting next to me. I have met some other women like this (though, I don't regard them as women....more like guys with long hair). Unfortunately, the vast majority of military girls are not like this. They are emotional headcases that are really bad at their jobs (no less at leadership positions) and are hell to work with.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Jester wrote:One might draw some cold comfort from the likelihood that this soft, feminine military will probably lose its next major war.
Spot on.

In bootcamp in at least 2 of the branches, they give out yellow cards now. If trainee thinks that the drill instructor is being too mean, they hold up the yellow card and the instructor has to stop or they will get into trouble.

Not joking.

Get me the f**k outta here! ASAP!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

My personal experiences were that while I was in the Air Force, I actually got along better with the female soldiers than some of the male soldiers; a lot of the male soldiers were either dicks, blowhards (especially many of the White male officers), or racist scum. But, on the other hand, a lot of the female soldiers were complete sluts--sleeping around with as many men as they could, and causing a lot of tension between male soldiers--trying to get the men to fight over them for attention and affections. It was pathetic at times...

I really don't care about females being in the military--as long as they're not put into active combat units with the men. But, of course, the feminists are trying to change that--which is ridiculous of course. There's a reason why only men fight in combat units, and not females. Integrating females into active combat units in the U.S. armed forces, will spell the doom for the United States military....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Maverick wrote:
Jester wrote:One might draw some cold comfort from the likelihood that this soft, feminine military will probably lose its next major war.
Spot on.

In bootcamp in at least 2 of the branches, they give out yellow cards now. If trainee thinks that the drill instructor is being too mean, they hold up the yellow card and the instructor has to stop or they will get into trouble.

Not joking.

Get me the f**k outta here! ASAP!
Are you serious Maverick? When did this happen? Holy shit! When I was in basic, the TI's were mean as hell and even made some of the men cry. This was during the late 90s. They did everything except physically abuse us. I heard from an old vet, the TI's used to hit recruits during the 60s and 70s before outside pressure made them stop doing it. Now...they give yellow cards out to soldiers, LMAO.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I'm back and I have to say about this shit. Women should have never been allowed in some areas of the military. Medical or HQ type jobs, no problem, but now they are thinking of letting them in line units. f**k that, they can't even do the minimum for infantry. When I was getting out, I heard that they got rid of the chin-ups test for airborne. The reason was that it was discriminating(I think that was the word used) women, cause most could not hold a chin-up for 10 seconds.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Why should anyone care if American women want to go to the front lines or not? I'm all for it because if they want equality and really feel the need to "prove" something then by all means go ahead.

There are a lot of delusional American women out there though who were raised on Hollywood movies where you have 100 lb women flip kicking 250 lb bodybuilders in the head or dual wielding submachine guns.

The reality is that war is dangerous and unpredictable. If they get captured the enemy will do all sorts of horrible shit to them so they must prepare themselves for that fact before they sign on the dotted line.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Jester wrote:They would never have done this when they were up against Hitler and Hirohito.
The Americans and Brits didn't put women into combat during WWII, that is very true. The SOVIETS, however, had lots of women fighting back against the Germans. Look up Lyudmila Pavlichenko, a Soviet sniper during World War II who with 309 confirmed kills is regarded as the most successful female sniper in history.

It's ironic that on this site, many people praise FSU countries as being bastions of traditional gender roles when their history speaks otherwise. Perhaps ladislav can give us some more insight into this topic, but the Soviets integrated women into the military far more than the Americans ever have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyudmila_Pavlichenko
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Didn't you all say american women are becoming masculine & have many masculine traits, this should be normal then. It's interesting how women are being seeked out though with advertising to entice them to enlist, maybe there's a shortage of soldiers/manpower.

I would love to learn how to fly a plane, but would never eagerly go to war.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Repatriate wrote:Why should anyone care if American women want to go to the front lines or not? I'm all for it because if they want equality and really feel the need to "prove" something then by all means go ahead.

There are a lot of delusional American women out there though who were raised on Hollywood movies where you have 100 lb women flip kicking 250 lb bodybuilders in the head or dual wielding submachine guns.

The reality is that war is dangerous and unpredictable. If they get captured the enemy will do all sorts of horrible shit to them so they must prepare themselves for that fact before they sign on the dotted line.
The problem is they will lower the standards for the women. Cause they can't do it. Would you want someone who can't even pass the minimum to fight alongside you. That could get you and everyone else killed. I'm not willing to let some politically correct, ideological, fantasy get people killed.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Renata wrote:Didn't you all say american women are becoming masculine & have many masculine traits, this should be normal then. It's interesting how women are being seeked out though with advertising to entice them to enlist, maybe there's a shortage of soldiers/manpower.
According to the CIA, about 1/3 of all fighting age males in the US are too fat/not fit for combat duties in the event of a draft or all out war. That is not counting criminals, misfits, and other kinds of males.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Dark_Sol wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Why should anyone care if American women want to go to the front lines or not? I'm all for it because if they want equality and really feel the need to "prove" something then by all means go ahead.

The problem is they will lower the standards for the women. Cause they can't do it. Would you want someone who can't even pass the minimum to fight alongside you. That could get you and everyone else killed. I'm not willing to let some politically correct, ideological, fantasy get people killed.
The current batch of conflicts that have happened over the last 40+ years don't require high standards. The MIC and TPTB just need warm bodies with guns to throw around. All the serious stuff is done by air and with heavier firepower as well. Infantry is almost obsolete except for the special ops type stuff which has its own recruiting and training criteria anyways.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

14.5% of US military active personnel are women, but only 2.7% serve in the front lines. The largest % areas where women serve is medical and admin. Very rarely do women serve in combat roles.