Why get married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Repatriate wrote:Probably the best thing to do if you get married abroad is to bounce her to a third country where you both aren't citizens but can live there comfortably. That way if things fall apart you're probably not financially or legally liable in any way.

That's an ultra paranoid route to take though but let's say you marry a FSU lady or something it makes perfect sense to have that extra layer of security. :lol:
The idea has been kicked around before.
This may be a safe path for men who aren't U.S. citizens.

In the future, I fully expect if a country has to choose between supporting the woman (and kids) vs petitioning a US court to transfer money from an American man's account, they will go after his money (and collect a nice handling fee for doing so, Gank you very much). :roll:
With everything going electronic, it'll be easy enough.

Men have already been detained (and worse) on the lying word of women they've never met.
How soon before the onus will be on the man to prove (in person, at his own non-refundable expense) that he didn't knock up Lying Ludmila, originally from Krapistan, but now filing a claim from somewhere in West Hellholia? :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Besides raising a family, another reason why American men get married is because they can't have lots of girlfriends, so for them, it's either get married or be alone and lonely.

Also, some guys believe in true love and monogamy and faithfulness.

However, there are some critical logical problems with marriage:

1. Marriage is a three way contract, not a two way one. It a contract between you, your spouse and the state. This means that in the event of a divorce, the government could take your assets and money and give it to your wife, who did NOT earn it or deserve it. This is MORALLY WRONG and is STEALING.

2. It's not realistic or honest to swear an oath that you will love her forever "til death do you part" because there is NO GUARANTEE that you won't change your mind about your spouse, or fall out of love, or get tired of her. How can you make sure a promise you can't keep? It's not realistic and not honest to do that.

What if you no longer feel attracted to your spouse and are only attracted to other women? Then what? You're screwed. If your marriage becomes sexless, then you can't have sex with other women either, so your life essentially becomes sexless.

Isn't there a way to have a marriage contract without involving the state, such as a common law marriage or private contract?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:Besides raising a family, another reason why American men get married is because they can't have lots of girlfriends, so for them, it's either get married or be alone and lonely.

1. Marriage is a three way contract, not a two way one. It a contract between you, your spouse and the state. This means that in the event of a divorce, the government could take your assets and money and give it to your wife, who did NOT earn it or deserve it. This is MORALLY WRONG and is STEALING.

2. It's not realistic or honest to swear an oath that you will love her forever "til death do you part" because there is NO GUARANTEE that you won't change your mind about your spouse, or fall out of love, or get tired of her. How can you make sure a promise you can't keep? It's not realistic and not honest to do that.

What if you no longer feel attracted to your spouse and are only attracted to other women? Then what? You're screwed. If your marriage becomes sexless, then you can't have sex with other women either, so your life essentially becomes sexless.

Isn't there a way to have a marriage contract without involving the state, such as a common law marriage or private contract?
Agreed. I don't see why two people can't draw up a contract of their own.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Besides raising a family, another reason why American men get married is because they can't have lots of girlfriends, so for them, it's either get married or be alone and lonely.

You can create any document you want, spend $$$ having your and Cupcake's lawyers look it over, and have all agree to sign it.
As soon as Cupcake decides it no longer benefits her, she'll go crocodile tearing to white knights in blue uniforms and a mangina in a black robe, and you'll discover that you should have gotten it written up on soft two-ply; that way, you would have spent LESS money and gotten MORE use out of it. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Teal Lantern wrote:

You can create any document you want, spend $$$ having your and Cupcake's lawyers look it over, and have all agree to sign it.
As soon as Cupcake decides it no longer benefits her, she'll go crocodile tearing to white knights in blue uniforms and a mangina in a black robe, and you'll discover that you should have gotten it written up on soft two-ply; that way, you would have spent LESS money and gotten MORE use out of it. :twisted:
lol @ cupcake XD . All in all, I think that in a sense, the government is the biggest beta and biggest alpha of all. The distortions it creates is amazing, in a bad way.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
targetguy
Freshman Poster

different laws for different countries

Post by targetguy »

8) Manny in the Philippines have illigeitimate children seems to be the national pastime there. Maybe if the usa was like that it would be easier on a usa married mans wallet. In the third world married or not its not a big deal when parting ways, no alimony no child support no splitting of assets just like laying a egg there a children everywhere and a good percentage are illigeitimate in the philipppines. Unlike the usa where the poor sapy husband will be paying the new boyfriends bills and more for years.
no scammers
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

S_Parc wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I think if you're going to get married, find and marry your spouse while you're still young, like during your college education or very shortly thereafter.
A rule of thumb is that in America, if you didn't meet your future spouse by the age of 24, then it's pretty much curtain call because the skanks from ages 29 to 35, are damaged goods who're only in the game to skin a beta male provider.

Even my lesbian friend has admitted the above, concerning her former AW GFs.
Are you saying that men need to be 24 or under as well, like in you only have a small window for true love?

I talk to some people who have found true love but they were of the previous generations. I don't believe practically anybody here in the US finds it anymore because of all social engineering going on.

One thing people need to understand is that the family unit needs to be destroyed here in the US so they can shove all of us around like cattle to do UN 21 here.

We cannot believe people cannot see this counterfeiting con job and what it really means for the rest of us, the hidden creditor is the newest and latest con to try another go at pulling off total world domination.

In fiat empires of the past the creditor was not hidden, so they are trying again but this time cloak the currency issuer so nobody can figure out who their master really is.

These A Holes are creating a Fn loony bin with their social engineering experiment implemented through the law system they are funding.
Time to Hide!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

S_Parc wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I think if you're going to get married, find and marry your spouse while you're still young, like during your college education or very shortly thereafter.
A rule of thumb is that in America, if you didn't meet your future spouse by the age of 24, then it's pretty much curtain call because the skanks from ages 29 to 35, are damaged goods who're only in the game to skin a beta male provider.

Is this just in USA or is this a global phenomenon? So the 30 year old females are just looking to hunt down a beta provider?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Renata wrote:I got married because ..:

I'm in love & want to spend the rest of my life with him
I want to see what my kids would look like & would like a good father for them to grow with
I took the chance with him because if I live to grow old, it would be great to have him with me when I'm grey
At this moment in time I know I'll be forever happy ...

It's all a big risk really, you have to make the right choices but nothing is cast in stone.
This sounds like a fairy tale. Which country are you from again? Guys, what do you have to say re this post from this woman.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

What is wrong with being alone and lonely? Why can't these men get girlfriends but can get a wife?

In regarding the contract, if the girl stops her economic activity to care for the family isnt she entitled to some form of payment? I guess I can't see these things from not being married.

It still feels like "game over" if one gets married. Why can't it be so that you be just GF/BF forever.. girls always start the pressure of marriage but what if you just "promise" her that shes your one and only and that you'll be faithful.

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

mguy wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

Is this just in USA or is this a global phenomenon? So the 30 year old females are just looking to hunt down a beta provider?
This is mainly in westernized countries infected with the feminism disease... USA, Canada, UK, Australia, etc.

If you look at places such as Eastern Europe, almost all women are looking to marry at a young age, usually starting from 18-21. In the USA, it's very common to see a 35 year old woman still messing around thinking that her shit don't stink.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

mguy wrote:

What is wrong with being alone and lonely? Why can't these men get girlfriends but can get a wife?

In regarding the contract, if the girl stops her economic activity to care for the family isnt she entitled to some form of payment? I guess I can't see these things from not being married.

It still feels like "game over" if one gets married. Why can't it be so that you be just GF/BF forever.. girls always start the pressure of marriage but what if you just "promise" her that shes your one and only and that you'll be faithful.
A lot of men in places such as the USA have a hard time in the dating scene. When they actually find a woman that appears to "want" them, they sometimes hold on to it and never let go. You have to remember that it's much easier for a woman to find a man than for a man to find a woman. When these men get involved, sometimes the woman just tricks them into marriage and he becomes trapped.

A western woman doesn't see the gf/bf situation as being good enough for her. A man being faithful isn't a priority to her. She knows that she can find any mangina to be faithful. Marriage creates a lot of benefits for a woman, especially in a financial sense. Why would she just want to be a gf when she can trick him into being his wife? This way she'll get that expensive diamond ring, that fairy tale wedding she always wanted, half of his assets even if she didn't earn it, and the kids. It's a win win for her. .... oh and we can't forget about child support and alimony which eventually milks the man dry.

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

@mguy:

marklambo had a similar thread some months ago.

I think we agreed that (the?) one possible long-term benefit for a typical man to marry a western female was if doing so would gain him easy residency in her country.
He usually wants to do that for economic reasons, which is what modern marriage is really about.
BTW, pre-nups were originally created to protect WOMEN -- (another topic, for another day)

Economics is also why even if your gf swears up and down she's not after marriage, doesn't want marriage, whatever :roll:,
she WILL eventually start with the
"So, where's this relationship going?" b.s., dragging you to weddings, teasing you, talking about her friends getting engaged, etc. :mad:

A gf (at least currently) can't automatically inherit your deeded property, non-joint bank & retirement accounts, saddle you with HER debt / student loans, or pull from your social/pension benefits.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

marklambo wrote:
mguy wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

This is mainly in westernized countries infected with the feminism disease... USA, Canada, UK, Australia, etc.

If you look at places such as Eastern Europe, almost all women are looking to marry at a young age, usually starting from 18-21. In the USA, it's very common to see a 35 year old woman still messing around thinking that her shit don't stink.
What is it all these countries have in common? they are either controlled by England or the City of London. The social construct they are setting up is a loony bin.
Time to Hide!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

marklambo wrote:
poor ted.

that's how I imagine it to be. :lol: