Has Winston become a Herbivore man?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is Winston a Herbivore Man?

Low Testosterone. Low posting. Vegan. Yes.
67%
Maybe. He still occasionally posts and holds council with very active members on this forum.
33%
No. He's a virile man who exemplifies happier abroad.
No votes

Total votes: 12
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Simple case of "the cobbler's children have no shoes".

Winston loves couch potato style comfort while his sex drive and testosterone levels are low and his craving for physical excitement and adventure seem to have collapsed. I can't think of a better place for someone who loves ease with no physical exertion than a modern medium sized city in the United States of America.

Winston is Happier in America.

Truth be told, there may be a cycle to the Happier Abroad phenomenon. After you expat long enough, you may crave the things missing once you leave. I can't think of any place in the world where for say US$2,000-3,000 a month, I can enjoy the quality of life (in certain aspects at least) that I can in certain areas of USA. I go back for roughly 4 to 6 weeks a year and truly enjoy those luxuries there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

ethan_sg wrote:The owner of Happier Abroad isn't even Happier Abroad. Hell, he isn't even abroad!

When will Winston stop living on past 'glories' and start walking the talk? An unemployed man with passive income, writes passionately about how life is better abroad, is passionately interested in Chinese women, would rather stay in America with his parents in a place he condemns as being soulless!? It defies logic!

I'd understand if this was 2-3 weeks, but Winston hasn't lived by his principles for a few years now, be it in Taiwan or America. Perhaps because his zodiac sign is Pisces, and Pisces tend to lack direction or conviction about where they're going in life. He needs a kick up the ar*se from people around here.

Start doing something concrete Winston or admit that you've retired from the cause, given up and perhaps pass the baton on to someone who's really walking the talk like Falcon, Ghost or even Zboy who's about to move to China!
No it´s because he is too busy creating a happier abroad forum for women... It´s funny, didn´t Winston only recently pretend he is only holidaying in the US? Why is he pretending things like that?
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Rock wrote:Simple case of "the cobbler's children have no shoes".

Winston loves couch potato style comfort while his sex drive and testosterone levels are low and his craving for physical excitement and adventure seem to have collapsed. I can't think of a better place for someone who loves ease with no physical exertion than a modern medium sized city in the United States of America.

Winston is Happier in America.

Truth be told, there may be a cycle to the Happier Abroad phenomenon. After you expat long enough, you may crave the things missing once you leave. I can't think of any place in the world where for say US$2,000-3,000 a month, I can enjoy the quality of life (in certain aspects at least) that I can in certain areas of USA. I go back for roughly 4 to 6 weeks a year and truly enjoy those luxuries there.
I think there's a lot of truth to this. After spending periods of one or more years in Asia, I would always come back to the US for several weeks at a time, because I wanted to have a lot of the "creature comforts," like some of the food and services here. Even so, I could never stay long, because the negatives outweighed the positives.

America is OK in small doses.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu