Race And Dating In America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

It's a catch 22 for black men that don't follow the stereotype in this country. People like to say Obama, but he's from Hawaii, not hicksville Tn. It makes a whole lot of difference on the area you live in. I'm a proper acting black guy and my parents make well over 100k, but I cannot get a girl to save me life. If I had a nickel for how many times a white female has told me you're cute for a black guy, I would be rich. Yes, I've gotten lucky at times, but they play games with us just like they do with white men and the wait in between a girl is just unbearable. In addition, I can't even talk about it. White guys will just flat out deny it and other minorities will be like we have work on our game man.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:If I had a nickel for how many times a white female has told me you're cute for a black guy, I would be rich.
Dude, you have to start calling those white bitches out for those backhanded compliments. Do not sit still and take that. It's like when people tell me "you seem very educated/well spoken".

"For a black guy." What the f**k is that supposed to mean? Otherwise I'd be ugly, right? That's what you say to those hoes. You can't just be cute, you have a be "cute for a black guy." Whatever.

There is a racial dating hierarchy in America, and what pisses me off about most of these so-called dating "gurus" is that they largely ignore it, leaving you to beat your f***ing head against a wall in frustration, thinking that it's your TECHNICAL errors. No! In America, black men are considered the bottom of the social totem pole. Most American white women are not trying to date a black man, for various reasons. You're swimming upstream, you're spinning your wheels trying date non-trash white girls with consistency.

Christ, I can't wait to leave.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

Jeremy wrote:If a guy's white but not in the top 20% among his own kind, he might as well be Asian. We're all in the same boat.
http://kimchibytes.com/2012/09/04/the-m ... white-guy/

Exactly. A lot of this enduring pity party on this site and other places on the internet by both sexes complaining about what they can't attract has more to do with looks and less to do with race. Though some people do have racial preferences when it comes to sex, atrractive people want other attractive people above all else.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Jeremy wrote:If a guy's white but not in the top 20% among his own kind, he might as well be Asian. We're all in the same boat.
http://kimchibytes.com/2012/09/04/the-m ... white-guy/

Exactly. A lot of this enduring pity party on this site and other places on the internet by both sexes complaining about what they can't attract has more to do with looks and less to do with race. Though some people do have racial preferences when it comes to sex, atrractive people want other attractive people above all else.
LOL remind me to never go to South Korea (not that I was planning to anyway).
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

If u r white then a better forum for you will be rooshv.com I think u being here when u r below 30 is a slap in the face for the posters here. You have it good believe me, even if ur ugly. Why move overseas when u r white? I sure i wouldn't if I were white. Learn game at least and stop bitching to us. I don't want to be mean but if u can't get p***y here in USA and you are white then you have a serious problem that could be remedied by psychotherapy or maybe an RSD private session. Again maybe consult other game forums bc you have in my opinion not bad of chance in the USA.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

mguy wrote:If u r white then a better forum for you will be rooshv.com I think u being here when u r below 30 is a slap in the face for the posters here. You have it good believe me, even if ur ugly. Why move overseas when u r white? I sure i wouldn't if I were white. Learn game at least and stop bitching to us. I don't want to be mean but if u can't get p***y here in USA and you are white then you have a serious problem that could be remedied by psychotherapy or maybe an RSD private session. Again maybe consult other game forums bc you have in my opinion not bad of chance in the USA.
Why do you assume that we can't get p***y?

I'm here not because I can't get laid, but because I want to move abroad and because I PREFER foreign women.

And, come on man, let's chill with the race bashing. We're all on the same team here. :D
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

The roosh forum has the same theme as happierabroad and game related focused for white men by white men. Why the hell are you here then?

We have guys in here who cant get p***y to save their life bc of the simple fact of their race, causing major psychological harm and ur here bc of what? Why bitch here why don't u bitch in the numerous game blogs out there and get feedback from guys from your own demographics. You don't have a terminal dating problem like being the only black guy in a racist white community.

Ok maybe if ur an older white man we can relate but a healthy young white man who can't get p***y gtfo here and go to rooshs site!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

mguy wrote:The roosh forum has the same theme as happierabroad and game related focused for white men by white men. Why the hell are you here then?

We have guys in here who cant get p***y to save their life bc of the simple fact of their race, causing major psychological harm and ur here bc of what? Why bitch here why don't u bitch in the numerous game blogs out there and get feedback from guys from your own demographics. You don't have a terminal dating problem like being the only black guy in a racist white community.

Ok maybe if ur an older white man we can relate but a healthy young white man who can't get p***y gtfo here and go to rooshs site!
Why the hostility, mguy? The white posters on HA are as, Maverick suggested, on the same team. We're all here to help each other--not hate. Calm down...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

mguy wrote:The roosh forum has the same theme as happierabroad and game related focused for white men by white men. Why the hell are you here then?

I thought this site was called "Happier Abroad". I'll stay on here if I want to.

Maybe you can't get laid in the US because you're a douche. Ever considered that?

Funny that you whine and bitch about racism. But guess what you're doing now.....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

skateboardstephen wrote:Most women who exclusively date black men in America tend to be the trashy types like Coco,Ice T's whore of a wife(that i think he is divorcing now) and they don't even look at black men unless the they are negative and ghetto as hell.White women all ways go to the extreme with their taste in Black men.You usually see them with black men who look like the Game or Snoop Dogg,lil Wayne or what ever trashy rappers they like to listen too.If you are are normal intelligent conservative black man..you can forget it with most American women in general.
This echoes something I heard long ago on a Tariq Nasheed (sp?) podcast.

If you're going to the trouble of the dirty stares, etc. for being seen with "Becky Heather", you certainly don't want her channeling her inner hoodrat "Harlonda Rochelle". :mad:

Now that I type it out, flipping the script, maybe "Becky Heather" figures when she wants a "smart guy", she'll simply go back to "Boring white-bread Brad" from back in the 'burbs; black guys are only "for fun", right? :roll:

Oh well, I'm passing on them, too. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

mguy wrote:If u r white then a better forum for you will be rooshv.com I think u being here when u r below 30 is a slap in the face for the posters here. You have it good believe me, even if ur ugly. Why move overseas when u r white? I sure i wouldn't if I were white. Learn game at least and stop bitching to us. I don't want to be mean but if u can't get p***y here in USA and you are white then you have a serious problem that could be remedied by psychotherapy or maybe an RSD private session. Again maybe consult other game forums bc you have in my opinion not bad of chance in the USA.
Stop with this "just be normal" nonsense. Normal young white guys don't get slender young women in the west.

Then again, if your only white friends are frat boy types, I can see how your perception would be skewed.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

No hate maverick. I just find it ironic that we have these minority guys who'd give for what you have (normalcy). Just like that scene with saving priv Ryan and he goes "everyone has the right to go home, be with family, and ur throwing it away" I think u can get away with a priv session with a PUA it is not that bad at least from a minority perspective.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

mguy wrote:No hate maverick. I just find it ironic that we have these minority guys who'd give for what you have (normalcy). Just like that scene with saving priv Ryan and he goes "everyone has the right to go home, be with family, and ur throwing it away" I think u can get away with a priv session with a PUA it is not that bad at least from a minority perspective.
I did PUA for 5 years, man. I know all about it. I don't have problems picking up girls from bars. I don't have problems getting girls from social circles. I've dated plenty of girls in the past.

Here's why I don't want to date here anymore:
- You CONSTANTLY have to game. Even if the girl isn't hot, you always have to think before you do things or consider whether or not what you feel like doing is the best thing to do to get/keep her.
- You can't show any signs of insecurity.
- If you show you care too much, she'll call you clingy.
- They cheat constantly.
- They lose interest very easily, sometimes for no reason at all.
- When they become comfortable with you, they get fat.

And, of course, there's always the whole 50% divorce rate, 70% of which are initiated by women. This has been beat to a dead horse here. Do I really need to elaborate on it?

Even more, here are some of my personal experiences (or experiences of my friends):
- A girl I was dating for over a year called me by TWO other names in bed.
- A girl that I knew for a while lied to be about being single. We were having sex and her BOYFRIEND showed up at my house.
- A girl I was dating from 3 months, that I talked to for everyday and knew for longer, neglected to tell me that she had a child (I found out through a mutual friend). What's worse is that when she acknowledged the kid, I found that she treated him like shit and was verbally abusive to him.
- I googled another girl I was dating and found out the she was convicted of a felony.
- The old story about a girl cheating, divorcing the guy, getting the kids and house, and the guy having to pay child support and alimony (this happened to 4 guys I know off the top of my head).
- Many of my female "friends" lie to and cheat on their boyfriends and are proud of this.
- Generally, the best case scenarios that I see here in marriages (or even LTR) are the guys being hopelessly led around and treated like shit by their girlfriends/wives. BEST case scenarios (except for foreign wives, who seem to respect their husbands more....something that I see often because I'm in the military and a lot of guys here bring foreign wives back).

My best experiences, by far, were with foreign girls (some just visiting on a visa, others who had lived in the US for a while).

Trust me, getting girls in the US is NOT that big of a deal.

I have no interest in going to another country and taking advantage of innocent girls. I don't want to just f**k a ton. I'd like to get married and have a family in the somewhat near future. I'd like a woman that actually cares about my feelings and that will accept me for my insecurities. I want someone that is sweet, kind, and loyal. THAT is why I'm looking to date foreign girls. Frankly, I don't think American women will make good mothers overall and I don't want to raise my kids in this environment. So I'm considering other options.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

At least you're getting girls. Enjoy the moments while it lasts. I see so many different examples of white men with women, so I don't buy any bullshit excuse they cry out about not getting women.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I don't think we should turn this forum into some kind of minority advocacy place that runs other people out of the site. All the view points are pretty interesting and important here. It would be boring if it was all black/asian people complaining about America too since the whole point is finding out the experiences of people in other countries and what works out best for people.

Maverick wrote: Here's why I don't want to date here anymore:
- You CONSTANTLY have to game. Even if the girl isn't hot, you always have to think before you do things or consider whether or not what you feel like doing is the best thing to do to get/keep her.
- You can't show any signs of insecurity.
- If you show you care too much, she'll call you clingy.
- They cheat constantly.
- They lose interest very easily, sometimes for no reason at all.
- When they become comfortable with you, they get fat.
This is 100% correct. It seems that you always have to be "on" and playing some kind of emotional game to keep the women interested. It feels really unnatural. This works for hardened PUA players who are just looking for lays but if you want a relationship it's a serious chore to filter through all these women that have the emotions of young spoiled children.