Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

insanity wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:So only light and brown skinned black woman are attractive?

Funny, the dark skinned black women below would treat you white dudes much better than your own white women.

There are dark skinned black women with nice hair and excellent bodies.
no at all.I'm just replying to that one poster who said black women look like men.and that may be true for women of west african descent,but that isn't true for mixed types and women of other African countries.

and even among west africans you have cute women that don't look like men,the majority don't,its just they have a higher percentage of masculine women.

as for dark women,I prefer medium brown to yellow hues,but Definately dark women are attractive.to me its about the features.to me purely west african features arent attractive,it isn't the skin colour,it just happens to be that women with those features on average are darker skinned.while lighter skined women in general don't have such exxageratted features.

Correlation isn't Causation.I think when people say they dont like dark women,its because of the features many have,not the skin colour.

I think dark somali women are very hot,because their features are more refined and soft.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:There are some black women here in America that I am attracted to, what I do like about black women in America, is that they are a LOT more friendlier than white women. Winston has said this too, black girls in the USA are much friendlier than white girls.

Whenever I start a new job, it's the black women who introduce themselves to me and are friendly towards me. The white women are standoffish and anti-social (especially the young white girls).

I am white myself and wouldn't mind dating a good looking black woman as long as she didn't have kids. I won't date ANY woman who has kids, no matter what her race or ethnicity is.
See that confirms exactly what I stated before. If you are not a black man, you can literally have any nice black woman that is available. They will even treat you differently because they know from jump street not to bring the "ghetto" into that relationship and ruin it. Whereas if Silver or I were trying to date them they would talk to us as if we were one of their relatives or brothers that grew up with them, and guys like us just don't feel like dealing with that nonsense.

You guys can have a nice one if you want them, that is totally up to you guys. If I was a gambling man, I would bet money that at least 1 of the Obama daughters will end up with a white guy for a husband.
#floored Too much truth! +∞
I really did not need to say it! Most white guys know this! If some white politician or famous person had a hot and normal black wife, you can bet good money that girl would be VERY quiet and practically invisible. Her family members might clown, but not her! They won't f**k up a meal/opportunity ticket like that over foolishness! Me or you though? Hell naw, even a typical family evening dinner could have street drama....

Why does it work like that? Easy. Slavery legacy. The light skinned house Negros never did anything to cause massah to lose face. They even kept the other ones in their place too. 100 years later roughly and not a damn thing has changed except they still wont marry one. f***ing is okay, but never marry em....
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

These are more dark-skinned and just as beautiful

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:
mguy wrote:I like it. It's like you're taking it a step further. Instead of criticizing the community you go one step further and criticize those who are criticizing the community. Of course, you are living abroad so your post will carry more weight here.
He is just like me. Tired of seeing constant bitching and complaining, but we let most of it slide. Then those same jackasses starting jumping on us and talk shit about the community itself! If anything guys like him or myself, contribute alot to this community and we actually put our money where our mouths were and did what we needed to do and got great wives out of the deal!

There is a good reason why anyone here that already has a wife abroad or permanently moved and has a foreign wife, tend to not only be the most knowledgeable person on the country we live in/married into, but we are also more laid back and just want to see more of you succeed. Instead of under-handed shit like constant race-baiting topics and posts, that smell like attempts at fire-starting, that do very little to help further anyone else's cause here! Some dudes here have toooo much time and energy on un-constructive discussions that are better served in other activities like: discussions that can help them make travel plans, save money, plot out a trip, comparing travel notes, other logistics, techniques, etc...

When was the last time anyone started a thread on how to f**k properly? I know for a FACT, that some of the guys here SUCK bad in the sack! If some of you guys could step up your dick throwing game, you would never ever worry about silly shit like, some dude taking your woman, or getting dumped. I never had or have those problems. I also have to dump any woman I don't want. Anytime someone tries to joke or warn me about something lame as f**k about women like that, I basically do this.... :roll: If anything, they should be lucky I don't monger or want their women.... Proper confidence, based on real ability, like that helps you get and keep a woman. p**n actors are terrible at sex or love making, you cannot learn jack-shit from 95% of all p**n actors. All p**n actors can teach you is how to be a monger, an jerk/asshole, and a piece of shit human being.

哦,狗屎!!
Total carnage...total pwnage.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

^ I sense a sense of entitlement Ameri-scowl in this chick. If she is White-washed or foreign, she can get it!!!! otherwise, I`m good.

^ Nice mulatto features but if she doesn't sound White or foreign, then it's a dealbreaker straight up and down.

even though she's tall, she has a shi.tty shape. She looks like a tall Pinay from the Visayas with a boyish shape. I'm so good.

^ Hmm mmm: Mulatto Moscato wine bayyyyyy-bay!

^Oh she can get it... I hope her snatch has at least a hairy-shaped yielding sign above the clit.

^ she looks fresh out of L.A., dude. And has a tattoo at the hip with a CB4 Chris Rock hat on?!!? Define "insanity": A poster whom posts the same wack women and expects a different reaction every time. Where's that face palm emoticon wheneva ya need it?
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on July 29th, 2013, 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

If I were single again, I'd have no problems dating a black woman. My only requirement is that she'd have to be more on the slender side to catch my eye. Some of the African born women in Seattle are very very hot.
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

You can be straight out of LA and still look good...I wouldn´t date her but she sure is attractive.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Nice pics Insanity! :D
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I live in a college town so we have our share but most black women are well nasty, beautiful ones are rare but they are out there.

I find most of them in general have a attitudes. Most of them are just to masculine for my taste not all just most.
Time to Hide!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Take some trips to Africa in some of the nice spots.

They have very well developed cities with 90 percent of the world's diamonds and 50 percent of the world's gold.

You'll see a lot of the same women in Africa mixed or dark in the pics we posted.

All of Africa isn't HIV, starvation and violence.

Just don't go to a country with the warlords, or it's yo A**, motha f****!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:Take some trips to Africa in some of the nice spots.

They have very well developed cities with 90 percent of the world's diamonds and 50 percent of the world's gold.

You'll see a lot of the same women in Africa mixed or dark in the pics we posted.

Stay away from Nigeria *cough* *ahem!*

Yeah check out Africa. Kenyan women are awesome!!! Even the ones that come to the US!! The men and women are cool and very down to earth people. Hands down they are my favorite Africans. Nice educated Zimbabwe people are cool too.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

any countries you know wich have such women?wich are the good places in africa?

and is it Expensive?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

theprimebait wrote:

and is it Expensive?
Cape Verde is my favorite African country..Some parts of Angola look nice.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

theprimebait wrote:

and is it Expensive?
Cape Verde is my favorite African country..Some parts of Angola look nice.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

theprimebait wrote:

and is it Expensive?
Senegal, Ghana, Kenya, parts of Ethiopia are cool, Zambia, Malawi(people among friendliest in Africa), Mozambique, Cape Verde, Botswana, Gambia, Nambia.

Eritrea and Zimbabwe are dictatorships at the moment.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer