One woman's story of dating a Crack Dealer

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

One woman's story of dating a Crack Dealer

Post by djfourmoney »

Like most things in life, it all starts innocent enough, but despite all the negatives they stay with these men until they get caught.

Its likely she's White. I say that because the women is from Vancouver, BC and while it never mentioned her drug dealing boyfriend getting busted; I know of at least two cases of African-American women dating drug dealers and getting "caught up" as being accessories and facing long jail sentences, proving once again how drug policy is targeted and mainly affects people of color.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-have-d ... ck-dealers

The coup de grace is this -
The only appealing part about it all is the money. I'll never forget seeing all that money. Some guys keep their money in a sock drawer. Some guys keep their money hidden in the back of a closet. But sometimes when I saw the cash, seeing stacks of money like that, thousands of dollars, it's just like… whoa. Just being in the same room as all that money made me feel important. It made me feel like I was doing something right.
So ladies we get "To The Heart Of The Matter..." Its all about the dough.

Most women are like the people searching for a leprechaun and his pot of gold. Like most criminals they can't enjoy their ill-gotten gains but she never cares, she can buy every trinket she's ever wanted, that is the consolation prize.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Being a graduate at a university, cocaine deals are big on college campuses and I can bet you that the college guys who sell cocaine make a true hit with the ladies.

Straight laced girls and hoodrats date these kind of men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

What is straight laced?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That women in the story is a straight-up gold-digging whore...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Anti-American wrote:What is straight laced?
Someone who never gets into trouble. Plays things by the book. Never breaks the law, not even a speeding ticket. A poindexter, ad nausea....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:That women in the story is a straight-up gold-digging whore...
Shit, 90% are like this. Subconsciously or consciously. At least she is willing to admit it.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

kai1275 wrote:
Anti-American wrote:What is straight laced?
Someone who never gets into trouble. Plays things by the book. Never breaks the law, not even a speeding ticket. A poindexter, ad nausea....
Thanks
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:Being a graduate at a university, cocaine deals are big on college campuses and I can bet you that the college guys who sell cocaine make a true hit with the ladies.

I will never quite understand why cocaine is still so popular with upper class whites and some of those that are in college. That Drugs Inc series on Discovery Channel on Cocaine in the UK, was crazy to me. I don't know how so many straight-laced business professionals can snort all that shit, and go back to work like that. Aren't they afraid of random drug tests or getting caught? Not to mention the amount of money it costs is so wasteful too.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Being a graduate at a university, cocaine deals are big on college campuses and I can bet you that the college guys who sell cocaine make a true hit with the ladies.

I will never quite understand why cocaine is still so popular with upper class whites and some of those that are in college. That Drugs Inc series on Discovery Channel on Cocaine in the UK, was crazy to me. I don't know how so many straight-laced business professionals can snort all that shit, and go back to work like that. Aren't they afraid of random drug tests or getting caught? Not to mention the amount of money it costs is so wasteful too.
Yep, CEOs sniff that stuff too.

I knew a lot of "nice" kids who did drugs when I was in college.

Kids who made straight As, white, asian.....every single race. Male, female...........

One dude was even caught with a million dollars word of LSD in a dorm at the college I went to.

Drug dealers don't have a problem getting women, especially the ones in college but I wouldn't recommend that kind of lifestyle.

I kid you not, EVERY SINGLE weed head and cocaine user had a girlfriend or got laid regularly when I was in college.

The drug business is really big at the University of Miami, as well as universities around the nation.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I thought this would be more thought provoking in the sense that the deck as a normal man is stacked against you, yet people keep saying the easier thing to do is stay the path, the path into joblessness, rigged markets, low interest rates for savers and the increasing likelihood of racial based violence.

All in the next 1-5 years...

I know some of you have seen/heard/experience this, that was not the point. The point is, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

The task of changing a societies pov is hopeless, often dangerous and expensive task not only monetarily but physically and emotionally.

You can't do it without MONEY or an POWER/STATUS.

So instead of whining about, wondering why there's no praise for Black women, are Asian women better, etc, etc, etc.

You will not know the answers to these questions without venturing out on your own, like people USE to do because they became suckered into the convenience of first world life.

There's no reason to give up hope on humanity, it will eventually sort itself out, it always does. What you need to do is sort yourself out!

I already know the when, the why and the how of why young girls are attracted to even douche bags/criminals even if that means hardly any social contact because its a form of darwinism. As long as he has money and since C.R.E.A.M is the real problem especially in North American society, as long as you don't have it, you're out of luck buddy.

This dynamic exist less and less outside of Anglo Society but many will just go down with the ship, its really a shame.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Yep, CEOs sniff that stuff too.

I knew a lot of "nice" kids who did drugs when I was in college.

Kids who made straight As, white, asian.....every single race. Male, female...........

One dude was even caught with a million dollars word of LSD in a dorm at the college I went to.

Drug dealers don't have a problem getting women, especially the ones in college but I wouldn't recommend that kind of lifestyle.

I kid you not, EVERY SINGLE weed head and cocaine user had a girlfriend or got laid regularly when I was in college.

The drug business is really big at the University of Miami, as well as universities around the nation.
+1

In the US, drugs are the great equalizer. When I was in college, my Asian housemate used to deal cocaine. He had TONS of hot white girls coming by for coke and sex.

In fact, we ALL got laid because of him (just because girls knew that we had easy access to drugs...even though we didn't deal directly). Drugs gives you social status.

Generally, any girl that parties does some kind of drug.

When I first started dating in my teens, I asked my dad how to get a girl, he said "Give her flowers". That was how it was in the baby boomer days. In today's dating world, it's "Give her cocaine".
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Most of the anti-drug propaganda is based on the U.S. drug war which funnels billions into law enforcement budgeting, military industrial complex corporations, the prison industry, as well as filling seats in civil service jobs. Plus it serves the purpose of giving the U.S. an excuse to mess with other countries through foreign policy shenanigans without using a carrot but a big stick instead.

It's all propaganda. Alcohol and cigarettes are two of the most addictive and harmful drugs and they are legal. Cigarettes cause even more deaths worldwide than all drugs combined. The coca leaf has been chewed by Latin Americans for thousands of years. People used to smoke opium for medicinal purposes. It's true that the modern version of these drugs are different but people with addictive personalities are the ones who usually end up with problems. A person with an addictive personality has a pre-existing mental condition already before drugs ever came into the picture. Most people don't get addicted to these drugs even after using them in a recreational way despite what the propaganda wants you to believe.