Putting Conspiracy Nuts on Ignore

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

C.J. wrote: ...... Putting a user on "ignore" so you can't see their posts or topics won't change that fact. You'll have to face your own inner and outer problems sooner or later.

Even though some of you disagree with my posts, or make me shake my head because you've made the stupidest posts on the planet, I still wouldn't put on ignore. Why? I'm man enough to view all your posts and exchange accordingly. Some of you have interesting... and silly... things to say. You take the good with the bad. IT'S A MESSAGE BOARD. :D
+1
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I added Moretorque to the list.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

C.J. wrote:
Adama wrote:I like Fschmidt and I agree with many of his viewpoints. However I think the problem with conspiracies for him is that he is ethnically Jewish, and many conspiracies point to the more prominent Jews of history, especially regarding banking, Zionism, Communism, Feminism, and M.E. Wars.
I'd hate to be part of the race that many of these conspiracies revolve around. It does suck, especially if you didn't do anything as far as those events are concerned. :/
That is kinda like what it is like growing up in America as a good/decent black person. If I had a dollar for every time some woman or girl clutched their purse, close and locked a door suddenly because they saw me, I could buy you all dinner somewhere nice.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kai1275 wrote:That is kinda like what it is like growing up in America as a good/decent black person. If I had a dollar for every time some woman or girl clutched their purse, close and locked a door suddenly because they saw me, I could buy you all dinner somewhere nice.
Well at least these women aren't on this forum. I come to this forum to get away from that crap, and here I see bunch of idiots denying the Holocaust which killed off almost all of my family. I guess the only way to escape human stupidity is to become a hermit.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

kai1275 wrote:That is kinda like what it is like growing up in America as a good/decent black person. If I had a dollar for every time some woman or girl clutched their purse, close and locked a door suddenly because they saw me, I could buy you all dinner somewhere nice.
When [white or hispanic]people see me, they hurry up and run to their cars. Or they don't get out of them until I'm yards away. Sad thing is, whenever I'm outside I'm usually carrying lots of heavy stuff, totalling 30 lbs. or more. Or I've walked so far, I'm literally numb.

I'm not thinking about taking some girl's damn purse at that point. -_-
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

added Yasukuni