All women cheat, unless forced not to, say scientists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

All women cheat, unless forced not to, say scientists

Post by theprimebait »

Last edited by theprimebait on July 30th, 2013, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

One thing I hate is when a man catches his girl flirting, she becomes so defensive and tells him that it's only harmless flirting. This is very typical of the Western woman.

It's NEVER harmless because that's how it all starts. But when a woman is caught flirting, it's considered harmless and ok but if the man is caught flirting, he's considered a lying cheating scumbag.

If you ask if it's more harmful if a man flirts or if a woman flirts....the answer is clear that it's the woman. When a man flirts with a random girl, 95%+ of the time he'll get rejected anyway. But if the woman does it, she's much more likely to get a man's attention which will increase the chance of something happening, especially if she's on alcohol or drugs.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

marklambo wrote:One thing I hate is when a man catches his girl flirting, she becomes so defensive and tells him that it's only harmless flirting. This is very typical of the Western woman.

It's NEVER harmless because that's how it all starts. But when a woman is caught flirting, it's considered harmless and ok but if the man is caught flirting, he's considered a lying cheating scumbag.

If you ask if it's more harmful if a man flirts or if a woman flirts....the answer is clear that it's the woman. When a man flirts with a random girl, 95%+ of the time he'll get rejected anyway. But if the woman does it, she's much more likely to get a man's attention which will increase the chance of something happening, especially if she's on alcohol or drugs.
Yes or when they have''guy friends''!and if you tell them stop talking with'' guy friends'',they act like they DON'T know that those friends want to f**k them.women play dumb,but they know.

They get off on conning their men,aswell.and its not just ''western women''.its a part of female nature.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Any woman who has a boyfriend and flirts with others should know better, for 2 reasons :

1) If he's interested, which is very likely, he's going to be following her around all night, and even if she doesn't intend to take it further, he will, and it's going to ruin the time that you have with her. And she should know that.

2) Because I said so. Actually there was another reason but I can't remember what it was. But it was a good one.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

The more culture encourages women to be promiscuous (i.e, sleeping with many guys instead of sleeping with one guy many times) the more the women are also encouraged to cheat. This comes as to no surprise, really.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: All women cheat, unless forced not to, say scientists

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

My EEW friends tell me women cheat much more than men because they are do good at lying and have so much more opportunity.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:My EEW friends tell me women cheat much more than men because they are do good at lying and have so much more opportunity.
what is EEW?Eastern european?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Yeah but they have no orgasm while doing it.

Female vaginal orgasms:

I knew that it´s difficult but i didn´t know that it´s that difficult. Wiki says that only 20 per cent get a vaginal orgasm. But looks like the numbers could be much lower:

I read today an german newspaper article where the number of only 4% is given. That is like nothing.

Another number is also very astonishing from the article that 90% of the women lie about having an orgasm to their sex partners.

There is no hope.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Wait a minute. So based on surveys of modern American college students, we are supposed to believe that AWALT?! That is complete and utter nonsense. Even the supposed data to back up this claim says, " But female infidelity has progressively increased, to the point where current estimates put it between 45-55% for lifetime risk of infidelity by a woman, "

So if it is inherent in female nature, how can it be a recent phenomenon and be on the increase? (in America no less)

I wish you could see what it is like here. Sure, one could argue that aspects of the culture are "forcing women not to", but the fact is the vast majority simply don't do it. More than likely it has to do with how they are raised, and the fact they didn't go to "slut school" (American Universities).
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

marklambo wrote:One thing I hate is when a man catches his girl flirting, she becomes so defensive and tells him that it's only harmless flirting. This is very typical of the Western woman.

100% AGREE. All attractive girls have to do is say "Yes" in order to have sex with any number of guys they come into contact with.

My GF has "guy" friends but I know them and they know me. I am 100% certain that my girl doesn't like them that way (they aren't attractive) and flirting isn't done. I wouldn't doubt that those guys would jump at the opportunity to be with my girl, but I am positive that any attempt would ruin their friendship.

My GF is much more jealous than I am. I used to be more jealous, but it was an insecurity that I had to fix so I did. I don't flirt and I don't cheat, but she sees me as the man that can get any girl he wants...even now. It pisses me off sometimes, but it's nice that she thinks I'm so in demand...lol.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Its not cheating, its emotionally trading up. Young women do this a lot. Almost always this sort of thing is concealed by many means, even abandoning friends. These positive trading up emotions are directly proportional to how much more money, power and fame she thinks the guy has. Women naturally test to see if her perception is correct, this is automatic and unconsciously done. This is usually referred to as drama. If she does not perceive she can trade up higher she will be faithful and compliant. But if the guy slip up all bets are off, she will jump to any better deal that presents it self, this is very dynamic. Even the State can be her new baby daddy.
משה בן יצחק
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's truth. I think many women are cheating. Some seem to have integrity, but how would you know for sure? Looking back to when I was oblivious just a few years ago, I can remember multiple married women making heavy hints and suggestions towards me which I didnt think anything of at the time. I am very sure many women are cheating on their husbands. Other women may just be looking for a man to monkey branch onto, kinda like you want to make sure you have a new job before you quit the current job.

I wouldnt consider a woman who has been with four men a whore, but I do think if you get a whore, she is very likely to cheat on you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

But this sometimes holds true with dudes, too. Besides, when doing it in secret, there really isn't much "making" her not cheat. Same as with a guy.

Guy's don't universally flip out & beat their wives if they don't have any laws menacing them. They don't just randomly kick their kids across the house, either. I think it's just kind of a Hobbesian argument.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

משה בן יצחק
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

tom wrote:
Turd Flinging Monkey has made some great videos. He has only been on YouTube for one year and already has 17,500 subscribers! Here is a video he made a couple of days ago where he answers 36 questions women have for men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."