Minority Game

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Minority Game

Post by mguy »

Discussion with kai on the Colombian thread got me thinking about a need for Minority focused gaming thread. So here we get creative bc we know we have it harder

Here you can share your game tips.

- If black man, do not go hunting with white guys, you do not gain (kai)
- Dress appropriately based on who is buying, thread counts do not matter if girl does not know. (kai)

Here is where I will add mine. BTW im late 20s Filipino operating in East Coast (think S_Parc) high grad student population, but raised in West Coast. My game includes race game -- fire with fire -- mostly in conjunction with other ethnic male groups.

- Target select foreign girls (always), this means getting into international clubs, and herding them towards your group. They are always most receptive when they first get here, then they get rotten so you play on.
- AMOG any white guys away from your group or events, you should have one beta as f**k white dude in your group, but control his rations (give him fat asian chick).
- Avoid mainstream clubs, avoid any mainstream, be the cool ethnic kids.
- You should build diversity contacts, meaning you should have access to pockets of Asian, Indian, Black, Latino.. and you should collude into giving parties -- we call it "indoctrination". Lol. We've done this set-up and it was a win-win situation for everybody. Make it into a theme.
- Salsa for solo missions :D

There's a lot more as I became the go to guy for disenchanted ethnic males in my area. We would come up with these things and had results with a lay for every member even an Indian virgin had his! yeah man, good times.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Minority Game

Post by kai1275 »

mguy wrote:Discussion with kai on the Colombian thread got me thinking about a need for Minority focused gaming thread. So here we get creative bc we know we have it harder

Here you can share your game tips.

- If black man, do not go hunting with white guys, you do not gain (kai)
- Dress appropriately based on who is buying, thread counts do not matter if girl does not know. (kai)

Here is where I will add mine. BTW im late 20s Filipino operating in East Coast (think S_Parc) high grad student population, but raised in West Coast. My game includes race game -- fire with fire -- mostly in conjunction with other ethnic male groups.

- Target select foreign girls (always), this means getting into international clubs, and herding them towards your group. They are always most receptive when they first get here, then they get rotten so you play on.
- AMOG any white guys away from your group or events, you should have one beta as f**k white dude in your group, but control his rations (give him fat asian chick).
- Avoid mainstream clubs, avoid any mainstream, be the cool ethnic kids.
- You should build diversity contacts, meaning you should have access to pockets of Asian, Indian, Black, Latino.. and you should collude into giving parties -- we call it "indoctrination". Lol. We've done this set-up and it was a win-win situation for everybody. Make it into a theme.
- Salsa for solo missions :D

There's a lot more as I became the go to guy for disenchanted ethnic males in my area. We would come up with these things and had results with a lay for every member even an Indian virgin had his! yeah man, good times.
Eh... some stuff is a bit outta context here.

1. You can probably hunt in a group of white guys and it will help alot depending upon the place and the girls.....That just does not include places like, the US, Latin America, and some parts of Asia.. basically any place rife with white skin worship.

Hunting in groups suck anyway. The only thing I like about a group is being seen coming in with a large one, then leaving them to do my own thing. You can get the best of both worlds that way, but overall they suck. They usually hurt more than help. Clubbing game is a complicated thing, especially in the US, and I see no reason to do that abroad much unless you are not looking for a wife or serious stuff.

2. High thread count shirts may not be known to certain girls abroad, but that does not mean that all of them cannot tell that your shirt is not as cheap as the shirts their father wears. They just won't ask you about the shirt but they know that shirt looks nice as hell, they just do not know why. People would not buy a 300 Ralph Lauren or Burberry shirt if it looked the same as a regular shirt. These girls might not have as much money as you, but they are not all stupid. The HTC shirt, dress or casual, just helps you look and feel more executive/mature/affluent/confident.

You do not want to dress down to their level, and you do not want to out-dress 5 times over anyone in a 100 mile radius either.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I think overall a good body will compliment a nice shirt more than any label can do.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

mguy wrote:I think overall a good body will compliment a nice shirt more than any label can do.
Of course! 8)
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

here I bust out my Salsa game viewtopic.php?t=19626

works good for minorities IMO