PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

I've eschewed PUA and found that being direct and natural is better. The Feminist infected social prison culture of USA has programmed men to be beat around the bush pussies, and that you are a pervert to be bold, upfront and honest about your sexual desires to a woman. If you cannot be open, upfront and bold with women that programming needs to be reversed or a man just isn't confident enough in himself. Proponents of this school don't even consider themselves PUAs, including David X and Alan Roger Currie (author of Mode One). I wasted a good majority of my early 20s practicing the garden variety PUA material (Mystery Method, Speed Seduction, etc). Regrets and much time wasted playing the game of jumping through hoops to impress shit AWs.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

SilverEnergy wrote:That dude talks too much and doesn't "close" fast enough.

You need to get the girl to talk about herself, then get her digits and jet.

Paul Janka is the best at day game.

But all that time these guys waste on cold approaching could be used to doing more useful things to improve themselves.
Even Paul Janka admits only 1 out of 20 women he approaches gives their number.and the number wich result in lays is even less.

Paul Janka is Tall,masculine and very handsome.if that are his''stats''what do you think it will be for the average male ?

seductionmyth.com
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

theprimebait wrote:

But all that time these guys waste on cold approaching could be used to doing more useful things to improve themselves.
Even Paul Janka admits only 1 out of 20 women he approaches gives their number.and the number wich result in lays is even less.

Paul Janka is Tall,masculine and very handsome.if that are his''stats''what do you think it will be for the average male ?

seductionmyth.com
The whole PUA bullshit is simply a numbers game. It's very similar to sales. The more people you talk to about your product, the more you will eventually sell (if your product is at least decent). But you'll be accepting a lot of rejection as part of the process. Same goes for PUA games, eventually you will get something (if you are at least decent). But whether it's quality or not, can be questionable at times.

The more decent the product, the better chance of sales.....the more decent you appear to the eyes of a woman, the better chance you'll get laid. If your product sucks or if you look disgusting, sales/sex will suffer dramatically. In that case, you will have to triple or quadruple your attempts to get anything.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

theprimebait wrote:

seductionmyth.com
Of course, I was only stating the guy in the video the OP posted wasn't even very good.

Yeah, it's something like 1 out of 10 or 1 out of 11 for a guy like Paul Janka.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Winston
Site Admin

Re: PUA/Game is so freaking retarded

Post by Winston »

Check out this stupid PUA video from some dumb Asian guy. He claims that girls are like cats and you have to treat them as such. Though girls do have some similar traits to cats, that info alone is useless. Then at the end he says that the key to getting girls is to not show interest in them, just like cats will like you if you don't show interest in them too. WTF? That's stupid. A girl who doesn't like you is NOT gonna suddenly become into you just because you show no interest in her. That is fake, stupid and totally fictional! It's like something out of a comedy show, not reality. If a girl already likes you or is into you, and you show disinterest, it will frustrate her and make her want you a little more, yeah, but she has to ALREADY like you beforehand. Duh!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

PUAs are pathetic p***y beggars. They think it's a virtue to kiss a woman's ass.

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

The key to meeting women is not by simply running round talking to as many women as you can.

It is having purpose
It is to live with passion
It is to be in love with life
It is to be creative
And to add as much value to the world as you can
Know how to make women orgasm

When you have those 6 qualities, you don't need to know PUA tricks to try to make women attracted to you..... Women will be naturally attracted to you.

Being reasonably healthy helps too.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

The key to meeting women is not by simply running round talking to as many women as you can.

It is having purpose
It is to be creative

When you have those 6 qualities, you don't need to know PUA tricks to try to make women attracted to you..... Women will be naturally attracted to you.

Being reasonably healthy helps too.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 8:05 am
Check out this stupid PUA video from some dumb Asian guy. He claims that girls are like cats and you have to treat them as such. Though girls do have some similar traits to cats, that info alone is useless. Then at the end he says that the key to getting girls is to not show interest in them, just like cats will like you if you don't show interest in them too. WTF? That's stupid. A girl who doesn't like you is NOT gonna suddenly become into you just because you show no interest in her. That is fake, stupid and totally fictional! It's like something out of a comedy show, not reality. If a girl already likes you or is into you, and you show disinterest, it will frustrate her and make her want you a little more, yeah, but she has to ALREADY like you beforehand. Duh!

Sorry Winston but I agree with this video due to my own experiences. You got to remember that women are wired differently to us. Ever heard of them being attracted to the mysterious, aloof type of guys? That's probably because they enjoy a challenge and can relate to them more as their behaviour resembles that of a cat rather than a dog.

Of course, a woman can be interested in a dog-like-man but the million dollar question here is..... Is she actually attracted to him or does she just want him to be her bitch and to take him for a walk (if you catch my drift)?

As the old adage goes, if you can't beat them join them. So be a cat! An independent hunter like a tiger or a leopard who patiently surveys the scene (looking for the signs) and then goes for the prey when the time is right.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 10:14 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 8:34 am
The key to meeting women is...
Where's the key to making American women good?
Making yourself worthy of good women.

And that also is why you need those 6 qualities...

It is having purpose
It is to be creative

As well has having standards
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 11:37 am
Ghost wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 10:14 am
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
Where's the key to making American women good?
Making yourself worthy of good women.

And that also is why you need those 6 qualities...

It is having purpose
It is to be creative

As well has having standards
And by act of sympathetic magick this will make females good. This is comedy gold.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
Traveling abroad.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I'm now on a few drugs/supplements to increase my testosterone. I noticed many more women, especially American women, attracted to me a lot more compared to before. Before this, I had a (drunk) American woman tell me before I started on stuff "You're hot as hell, it's just you got no swagger." Now I'm even more overweight and girls are attracted to me more, just due to the higher androgen levels. I think dating and sexuality is much more based on hormones and pheromones and that sort of thing than people would like to admit, as it kills their ideas of agency. In USA due to birth control and hormonal use in general during pregnancy, along with the bad foods, lifestyle, and endocrine disruptors, a lot of men simply have low testosterone. Compounding this, a lot of these things cause women to be essentially hyper-masculine compared to normal females (progesterone birth control for example, shuts off testosterone production in the fetus if a woman gets pregnant while using birth control, but conversely is masculinizing to females.) So it compounds, because for a more masculine woman, they're going to be attracted to even higher T males (which a lot of very high T males tend to be violent/criminals, thus the attraction to "bad boys.") I think Asian girls as a generality are less masculinized, and Asian males genetically due to lower DHT than whites and blacks (Asians have the lowest DHT levels, whites about the middle, and blacks the highest) thus are least masculine looking of all the races. So whites do well in Asia for this reason, as DHT is the main masculinizing hormone, not testosterone (in fact, you won't even develop male genitalia without DHT.)

So how this relates to PUA, PUA essentially tries to give a "fake it til you make it" kind of thing to dating, etc, and tries to tell people how to emulate the actions of higher testosterone, but girls can literally smell T, and girls know if you're "acting" vs the real thing. So PUA is pointless as you can, if you have high T, just talk to girls about anime or something and they'll want to f**k you, vs low T and attempts at "game" they'll still not care at all that you exist.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.