Winston with hot girls in Las Vegas (Photos)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston with hot girls in Las Vegas (Photos)

Post by Winston »

Steve and I went to downtown Las Vegas, where everything is cheaper than on the strip. There were many good bands and music there too. Below are photos of me with hot girls there in costumes. Touching them gave me a horny high. lol

Me under a Filipina dancer.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

What´s the point of this thread? That there are girls you can make pictures with in Las Vegas?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

insanity wrote:What´s the point of this thread? That there are girls you can make pictures with in Las Vegas?
It's just for fun. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, when I compare these photos to photos u took around a decade ago posing in costumes, I see a stark contrast. And I think it's mainly about proportions. Figure out a way to slim down your face (prolly just lose a bunch of weight and improve your lean to fat tissue ratio through some resistance type exercise) and you might look pretty good again.
sonofsc__
Freshman Poster

Post by sonofsc__ »

I beg to differ. Winston is still fat. He obviously hasn't lost much weight as he claims.

Sorry Winston, but you look exactly like you did when you posted those pictures of yourself with those filipina bar girls. And no, posing with a hot Vegas showgirl doesn't make you look like a handsome stud. It only makes you look like a dorky, fat Chinese tourist.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

sonofsc__ wrote:I beg to differ. Winston is still fat. He obviously hasn't lost much weight as he claims.

Sorry Winston, but you look exactly like you did when you posted those pictures of your

self with those filipina bar girls. And no, posing with a hot Vegas showgirl doesn't make you look like a handsome stud. It only makes you look like a dorky, fat Chinese tourist.
The point is, the photos he posted yesterday from late 90s in costume look really good cus he has a bit of healthy chubbiness but his face has a good tapered shape. But now, with the weight gain and poor eating habits, his lower face has bulked up too much giving him a very round look.

If he gained some lean tissue, lost some fat through resistance exercise and much better eating, perhaps he could recover at least some of his former look.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

If he is a vegan like you guys say, why is he so fat? Does he pack on carbs?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

kai1275 wrote:If he is a vegan like you guys say, why is he so fat? Does he pack on carbs?
Well think about it. Whoever got fat eating meat? Lots of people who go on Atkins diet which allows for unlimited consumption of meat lose weight big time.

He's eats tons of processed carbs and junk food.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

He looks so puffy! like he has allergy!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:If he is a vegan like you guys say, why is he so fat? Does he pack on carbs?
Well think about it. Whoever got fat eating meat? Lots of people who go on Atkins diet which allows for unlimited consumption of meat lose weight big time.

He's eats tons of processed carbs and junk food.
Makes sense. My dad did Atkins in the past and lost lots of weight. Now he is juicing and eating mostly vegetables and doing some RAW diet stuff and is doing even better than back then.

When you really break it down, processed carbs are usually the problem. Veggies + carbs = fat, meat + carbs = fat, meat + veggies = lean...
Even when you fix your food problems, low testosterone can make all your hard work fade away.
sonofsc__
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston with hot girls in Las Vegas (Photos)

Post by sonofsc__ »

Winston wrote:Steve and I went to downtown Las Vegas, where everything is cheaper than on the strip. There were many good bands and music there too. Below are photos of me with hot girls there in costumes. Touching them gave me a horny high. lol
Jesus, what a creepy lecher you are. Is satisfying your greedy, sleazy lust all you can think about?? Did you ever consider how those girls felt, touching them so inappropriately like that? Think of what you subjected them to -- and I don't even like AW. You have absolutely no shame!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

sonofsc__ wrote:
Winston wrote:Steve and I went to downtown Las Vegas, where everything is cheaper than on the strip. There were many good bands and music there too. Below are photos of me with hot girls there in costumes. Touching them gave me a horny high. lol
Jesus, what a creepy lecher you are. Is satisfying your greedy, sleazy lust all you can think about?? Did you ever consider how those girls felt, touching them so inappropriately like that? Think of what you subjected them to -- and I don't even like AW. You have absolutely no shame!
He has little shame, but he makes up for it by being a free thinker.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

sonofsc__ wrote:
Say bitch, yr in the wrong place. Move on over to the ladies forum where u belong.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

sonofsc__ wrote:
LMFAO!!! Have not seen a comment like this here in quite some time!
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

sonofsc__ wrote:
wow..where did that come from? what these girls felt? probably nothing as posing on pictures is their job which they get paid to do

next thing is somebody is going to turn up and say these girls have been raped by getting on a picture by winston