Why Aren't Black females appreciated?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
Attorney at Large wrote:Honestly I'm completely unattracted to 99% of black females. Don't like the hair, the facial features, usually body too large, and not much intrigue. I think becasue of my tall athlietic body, I attract black females easily but they don't interest me.

I feel sorry for black women because even their men reject them and prefer anything over black.

:roll:
Why the eye roll, Chad? Isn't what Attorney is saying true for the most part: Look at how most Black celebrities have White women as wives, and an increasing number of Black men are rejecting Black women in favor of other race of women. Just look at most of the Black members on HappierAbroad, for example.

Nearly 60-70% of Black women are single and unmarried. And if you search on YouTube, you will see a lot of videos of Black men hating on their own women...so you still think what Attorney wrote was a lie?
Because it is the same ol regurgitated garbage 4 or 5 others have already posted in this thread. We already know most white men wont marry them. They used to own them, it more status related than anything. Many have already posted pics of black women that are not American, and quite a few of them are stunning.

Also most black men in America still prefer black women, hands down. I cannot convince any of them to date outside their "skin color" for the life of me. They have their reasons and there is nothing wrong with that overall I suppose. Just like white guys, where marriage for many of them is more about status than looks. Just don't come in here and post false bullshit like that.

What you see on youtube is "Just Another Angry Black Guy". They do not represent even 75% of Black Americans. Anyone on HA does not fit in with Mainstream American Society for whatever many reasons, so any black men here that date or married a non-black person is not a indicator of hatred for black women. Black women are single in large numbers for many other reasons not because black men are avoiding them in vast numbers.
Yep AGREED. I also feel that comment was designed to manipulate a response designed to put blackmen on the DEFENSIVE . Bt this Homey don't pay that.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

zboy1 wrote: Isn't what Attorney is saying true for the most part:

Nope and I think you already know this.

zboy1 wrote: Look at how most Black celebrities have White women as wives,
Nope try again. Perhaps the ones you see are the one that are showcased in the media - controlled by racist white supremacists. I do feel that they(the racist white supremacists) want nonwhites to see this but it doesn't reflect reality .

zboy1 wrote:and an increasing number of Black men are rejecting Black women in favor of other race of women. Just look at most of the Black members on HappierAbroad, for example.
LOL really tell me more!... wait let me grab some popcorn!!

zboy1 wrote:Nearly 60-70% of Black women are single and unmarried. And if you search on YouTube, you will see a lot of videos of Black men hating on their own women...so you still think what Attorney wrote was a lie?
If you search on youtube you can find anything you want to support YOUR agenda. Keeping nonwhites confused and deceived about their desirability TO EACH OTHER supports a racist white supremacist agenda.

Strong non white unions particularly (BLACKMAN + Blackwomen )are a threat to the global system of whitesupremacy.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Nope try again. Perhaps the ones you see are the one that are showcased in the media - controlled by racist white supremacists. I do feel that they(the racist white supremacists) want nonwhites to see this but it doesn't reflect reality.
I guess we can both agree with this comment, Chad. If you dislike seeing Black men and women always being seen in interracial commercials and ads, how do you think I feel as an Asian male--seeing Asian women always paired with White guys and non-Asian men. It pisses me off, to be honest.
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

zboy1 wrote:
Nope try again. Perhaps the ones you see are the one that are showcased in the media - controlled by racist white supremacists. I do feel that they(the racist white supremacists) want nonwhites to see this but it doesn't reflect reality.
I guess we can both agree with this comment, Chad. If you dislike seeing Black men and women always being seen in interracial commercials and ads, how do you think I feel as an Asian male--seeing Asian women always paired with White guys and non-Asian men. It pisses me off, to be honest.
wow..you really need to man up and get over yourself. there is an asian woman paired with a white male on tv??? WOW THE HORROR

next time i see a white women with a black/asian/arab/latino guy on the street i will call the cops
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
I think you misunderstand him... I do not think interracial pairings make him upset. I think your false perception of reality and facts is what he does not like. Like he said before, you can search youtube to find anything that supports any argument, but that is still not always valid proof. eg. black men do not want black women, etc.

Does a black man with an Asian wife piss you off too? Some here at HA know you are almost as racist as Odbo, so why don't you tell us more about your qualms regarding racial mixing.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm not racist, Kai, just being honest: ask any Asian American male about this topic and most will agree with me in private. How come you hardly see an Asian man with a Black women on TV? Or with a White women, a Hispanic women, etc...? That's all due to the power structure that isanity was talking about.

It's always an Asian women with some other race of men in commercials and on television, and not the other way around. Why don't we see many Asian male faces in American popular culture? How come Hollywood puts out such a negatives images of Black and Asian men in the popular media, e.g. Cops, Breakfast with Tiffany's, Long Duk Dong?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:I'm not racist, Kai, just being honest: ask any Asian American male about this topic and most will agree with me in private. How come you hardly see an Asian man with a Black women on TV? Or with a White women, a Hispanic women, etc...? That's all due to the power structure that isanity was talking about.

It's always an Asian women with some other race of men in commercials and on television, and not the other way around. Why don't we see many Asian male faces in American popular culture? How come Hollywood puts out such a negatives images of Black and Asian men in the popular media, e.g. Cops, Breakfast with Tiffany's, Long Duk Dong?
Eh.. Well the reason why they put out those stereotypes is because of the same reason why most white guys on the radio or TV say the Riley Cooper N-word blast he used yesterday, is "Not a big deal" "Get over it black people!" "Can we please move on from this?!".... Simply put. They do not give a good shit about how these things make you feel. Too many white people in America are so insensitive these days that they cannot even see how much statements like that hurt people anymore.

I still fail to see what any of that has to do with your beliefs and your views on black American women and men, or just black people in general. Also inter-racial mixing.
Last edited by kai1275 on August 1st, 2013, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Sixteen Candles

Hollywood's movie stereotypes on all its American citizens

Breakfast at Tiffany's: Mr. Yunioshi

Where Are the Asian American Male TV Broadcasters?
The results are in: Asian American females do indeed outnumber males in television news, according to an AAJA study released Thursday morning.

In fact, Asian female professionals outnumber males five to one in top U.S. markets. While this may not come as a surprise to many Asian American journalists, it should turn the heads of news directors at TV stations around the country.

"Every time we had talked to industry leaders about this issue, they didn't see it as much of a problem," said Mae Cheng, vice president of print and this year's sole presidential candidate. "Now we have evidence."

The findings also reflect a potential ongoing problem because Asian males are not currently enrolling in university journalism and communication programs in significant enough numbers to change the employment trend. In response to the study, AAJA will step up efforts to encourage Asian American male students to enter the broadcast field through programs and scholarships, said Cheng.

Among the study's findings:

Of the 104 Asian Americans who appear on air in the top 25 markets, only 20 are male.

In the top 25 markets, there is one Asian American male anchor (afternoon broadcast) versus 13 females.

Asian Americans females in top journalism schools outnumber males four to one. The study suggests that the major factor for the lack of Asian males on air is a fundamental lack of interest in the TV news profession by Asian males and not, as some have suggested, any biased hiring by managers.

"The stereotype about Asian American males being more passive appeared to no longer be the reigning perception if it ever was," said Patricia Riley, director of the Annenberg School of Communication at the University of Southern California and one the report's two authors. "The cultural notions of what it means to be an Asian American male appears to be undergoing radical changes."

In fact, she asserts that Asian American males are more likely to be viewed as "Asian tigers" like Jackie Chan.

Some speculate the real problem may be the profession's bottom-rung status and poor pay. Broadcast television is not considered prestigious by many Asian parents. Nor is it financially rewarding for cub reporters: average starting salary is $18,000 to $23,000 a year — a figure that hasn't changed in 20 years.

Salary is less of an issue for Asian women, said Riley. "Women have always felt less constrained by starting salaries than males have. Thus, they are more likely to go into fields that they are intrinsically interested in."

Although print salaries are comparable, Riley said that more Asian American males pursue newspaper jobs because they don't necessarily require journalism degrees thus, parents exert less control. "One of our speculations is that there are more funnels for getting into a print job," she said. "Also, being on TV may be seen as fluffier, while print jobs are seen as more stable and traditional."

The study does not discount the possibility that discrimination is a factor in the skew, particularly in smaller markets. "Maybe the Asian American lobbying machine isn't as effective as the Hispanic and African American one are, but we found no kind of systematic discrimination," Riley said.

"There's a pipeline issue," said Riley, who also addressed the topic during an afternoon panel on the topic. Agents want to see tapes from Asian American males, but they say they don't receive many."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I'm not racist, Kai, just being honest: ask any Asian American male about this topic and most will agree with me in private. How come you hardly see an Asian man with a Black women on TV? Or with a White women, a Hispanic women, etc...? That's all due to the power structure that isanity was talking about.

Eh.. Well the reason why they put out those stereotypes is because of the same reason why most white guys on the radio or TV say the Riley Cooper N-word blast he used yesterday, is "Not a big deal" "Get over it black people!" "Can we please move on from this?!".... Simply put. They do not give a good shit about how these things make you feel. Too many white people in America are so insensitive these days that they cannot even see how much statements like that hurt people anymore.

I still fail to see what any of that has to do with your beliefs and your views on black American women and men, or just black people in general. Also inter-racial mixing.
What do you mean by my belief about Black American men or women...? I like Black people. If you mean my comment about the Black community and the problems between Black men and Black women--is it not true then? Or am I mistaken? The same problems exist in the Asian American community as well--I'm sure you've heard about it too? And no, I'm not against interracial mixing.

Where did you get that idea from? I routinely mention how I'm attracted to darker-skinned females and I like some Black women as well. I wouldn't be on the forum if I did not like the idea of meeting foreign women.

I'm just being honest about the problems between Asian men and Asian women. Why is it when Black or White people complain about their own women, no one shouts "racist" at them, but the opposite occurs when any Asian men on the forum complain--and everyone has a cow and accuses that person of racism and jealousy? WTF...?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
So if I were to d.ick down a Korean-American skank in front of you, you still would be mad, man?
Nah, man. Me and you are cool, LOL.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Racists Blast John McCain’s Black Daughter-in-Law

Post by zboy1 »

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Racists Blast John McCain’s Black Daughter-in-Law

Post by theprimebait »

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

True Christianâ„¢
True Christianâ„¢

Default Re: John McCain's Racetraitor Son Marries a Nigress
If that damned liberal Harry Truman hadn't integrated the armed forces, this never would have happened. Before then, we WON all of our wars. I don't think it's a coincidence that Obama is losing two wars now, just like Truman lost in Korea and Johnson lost in Vietnam. Democrat Presidents and racially mixed troops are a dangerous combination.
do people actually believe this stuff?how can someone be so simple minded?it is like its from a spoof or something.

Angry Re: John McCain's Racetraitor Son Marries a Nigress
It completely escapes me. Marrying a nanny.

She must be a heck of wet nurse to make that boy willing to live in shame for the rest of his life.
you dumb f**k

Mayor of Freehold
True Christianâ„¢

You have to wonder if John McCain ever read the Bible.

God put different races on different continents. If He had approved of interracial marriage, all races would have been put on all continents.

This marriage is a sin
so thats why moses married a ethiopian woman?is that why Abraham married hagar?
and there are many races in europe.for example E1b1b1 is the same haplogroup found in berbers and spaniards,britons,and even in hitler's DNA.

while r1a is found in a swede and a afghan!so that means a spaniard is more related to a Berber,while a swede is more related to a Afghan then he is to a greek.

italians,greeks,spaniards and many french have J1 y dna wich is the predominant DNA in arabs and Jews(this is due to phoenician colonization).

Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Future_Christian is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: John McCain's Racetraitor Son Marries a Nigress
Ugg. I wish I hadn't chosen to read that before dinner
its like even youre 79 % white,they will alway see you as a god damned sub-human ''nukkah''.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Boehner's daughter married a Jamaican - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -love.html

So what if Black women are marrying White men, what they need to do is STFU when Black men for whatever reason want to marry Non-Black women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:
This is why you should seek Indonesia and/or Thailand. Maybe Burma too. They are SEA mulattos of all mongoloid ancestry. Thai woman are very mixed with every thing from Hmong to Viet to Khmer to Sri Lankan there.