Asking random people for sex

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Asking random people for sex

Post by Anti-American »

Saw these posted on City Data:

Guy asking random girls if they want to have sex with him:

Girl asking random guys if they want to have sex with her:

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Yes because most of those guys aren't getting laid and are desperate (typical of the sex deprivation here in the US).

This isn't surprising at all. Although, I am a bit surprised that any guys at all actually turned her down.

US of Gay: p***y on the pedestal.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Notice that in the video, most of the women were turning down the guy in a nice way. Also notice in the video that even though he had a 0% success rate, you can tell that there were many girls that wanted to say yes but they held back, because they didn't want to feel like they were that easy in front of their friends. I guarantee that a lot of those girls would indeed have sex with him if he were to hang out with them first.

And the only reason why he was getting the rejections in a nice way was because he was considered to be an attractive male. Even one of the girls straight up said that she would make out with him. If it were just a regular average or unattractive male, you would notice a HUGE difference in the responses from women. They wouldn't be as nice as they were. They would probably scream rape or call the cops.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

marklambo wrote:Notice that in the video, most of the women were turning down the guy in a nice way. Also notice in the video that even though he had a 0% success rate, you can tell that there were many girls that wanted to say yes but they held back, because they didn't want to feel like they were that easy in front of their friends. I guarantee that a lot of those girls would indeed have sex with him if he were to hang out with them first.

And the only reason why he was getting the rejections in a nice way was because he was considered to be an attractive male. Even one of the girls straight up said that she would make out with him. If it were just a regular average or unattractive male, you would notice a HUGE difference in the responses from women. They wouldn't be as nice as they were. They would probably scream rape or call the cops.
Let's send out our HA figurehead Winston Wu into the field and see how he fares. His new Vegas buddy can be the cameraman lol.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Rock wrote:
marklambo wrote:Notice that in the video, most of the women were turning down the guy in a nice way. Also notice in the video that even though he had a 0% success rate, you can tell that there were many girls that wanted to say yes but they held back, because they didn't want to feel like they were that easy in front of their friends. I guarantee that a lot of those girls would indeed have sex with him if he were to hang out with them first.

Let's send out our HA figurehead Winston Wu into the field and see how he fares. His new Vegas buddy can be the cameraman lol.
lol. I think Winston should really try something like this as an experiment. It would be very interesting to see the responses from the girls.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston's life would be complete shit if he were put on a sex offender's registry. Let's not get him to do things that might get him in big trouble. We all know if Winston went out there with this it would be bad news.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:Winston's life would be complete shit if he were put on a sex offender's registry. Let's not get him to do things that might get him in big trouble. We all know if Winston went out there with this it would be bad news.
Well he can't get in trouble for just asking women because it's not illegal. If he asked once, got a response and stopped, he would be ok. If he kept insisting, it would be considered harassment. He wouldn't risk being put on a sex offender's registry unless he physically tried to touch them, which would change everything. Rock and I were only joking. It's never worth the trouble to talk to these skanks anyway.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

And LOL @ one guy basically saying "Bitch, are you crazy!?" Even he knows what's up in America. Move along hoe, everybody knows you ain't giving nobody nothing. :lol:

One guy thought about it for one second and said YEA SURE. Males will go against their better judgement, for one night of sex. That "woman" could have a flesh-eating disease in her honey hole. lol

Kudos to the guys that were thinking with their brains. That experiment was just sad, confirming what we already know about western males. And the guy video was even sadder. The hoe got a 50% success rate, and the guy got 0%. And that's with some of these guys knowing that it's too good to be true. f***ing westeners man. :/
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maverick wrote:Yes because most of those guys aren't getting laid and are desperate (typical of the sex deprivation here in the US).

This isn't surprising at all. Although, I am a bit surprised that any guys at all actually turned her down.

US of Gay: p***y on the pedestal.
Dude 100%! I can understand the brother having to sort of think about it with her being White and our racist country we live in, but the protectionism among White men for their women is astounding isn't it?

Of course some of those dudes freaked out because their sexual fantasy crashed into reality, meaning as much as they would like to f**k a hoe or slut, when confronted with an chance and she's not the stereotypical bad hair, f***ed up teeth, trashy woman; They become unics....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

C.J. wrote:And LOL @ one guy basically saying "Bitch, are you crazy!?" Even he knows what's up in America. Move along hoe, everybody knows you ain't giving nobody nothing. :lol:

One guy thought about it for one second and said YEA SURE. Males will go against their better judgement, for one night of sex. That "woman" could have a flesh-eating disease in her honey hole. lol

Kudos to the guys that were thinking with their brains. That experiment was just sad, confirming what we already know about western males. And the guy video was even sadder. The hoe got a 50% success rate, and the guy got 0%. And that's with some of these guys knowing that it's too good to be true. f***ing westeners man. :/
Oh C'mon, random things happen to people everyday.

Being this is America however and the state of dating in America, its likely a farce and I wouldn't bite.

I don't know why you're going down the morality road with this, I think this is classic case of over thinking something.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

One girl pretty much said yes, it was the brown looking girl towards the beginning of the video.

I guarantee you that he got that girls number because she really looked like she was down for it.

But guys of HA, DO NOT DO THIS, it's not worth the serious consequences you could face.

This would actually work MUCH better if this had been done in Europe.

Do yall think that the girl actually had sex with those guys???
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

djfourmoney wrote:Oh C'mon, random things happen to people everyday.
Like what? In the west, random "blessings" rarely happen to westerners who deserve it, need it or in some cases at all;this was done on purpose. I'd sit here and explain it to you, but then I'd go into "a conspiracy rant", and my noodles would be cold. :)
djfourmoney wrote:Being this is America however and the state of dating in America, its likely a farce and I wouldn't bite.
See above. It's most likely too good to be true and unless you're in a 3rd world country, it probably is. Then again, I humped a couple hot and willing(WET!!!) women. But that was an exception, because I happened to be in the right place/time. ;)
djfourmoney wrote:I don't know why you're going down the morality road with this, I think this is classic case of over thinking something.
Perhaps. But if this happened to ME, I'd really think it through. And then I'd probably decline. If she showed me some papers though... who am I to judge? :D

I applaud anyone who has a great head on their shoulders. Because being "as dumb as a bag of rocks" is much too easy these days. :P
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

What I would really like to see is a video of a below average guy or older guy doing these experiments. These videos don't really have much substance if the guys doing it are in shape and considered attractive. What's the point?

Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.