What other country will let a minority be president?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

What other country will let a minority be president?

Post by mrmillersd »

say all you want about the govt, but there has not been a democratic country that has voted a minority in but the USA. what do you think will be the next?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I think Canada or the U.K. I dislike a lot of things about the U.K. but they do seem to have a system which could have the potential of having a minority minister. There just aren't that many minorities in politics there though because they haven't rigged voting and power blocs along racial lines like in the U.S.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: which other country will let a minority be president

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

mrmillersd wrote:say all you want about the govt, but there has not been a democratic country that has voted a minority in but the USA. what do you think will be the next?
There have been several examples over the years. Peru voted in Fujumori a Japanese minority, Argentina voted in Menem a Arab minority, and Jamaica voted in Seaga, another Arab minority.

Those are just recent examples but there are many more.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Oh wow I didnt know about those. are those guys all head of state/ highest position in executive branch?

Also, dont talk about dictator ships being held by a minority. tons of arab countires have minorities as head of state, simply becaue they have control of military
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

lots of countries....
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How about Nelson Mandela?

What does it matter anyway? The president is just a puppet who serves the oligarchs and ruling elite. Obama is under a lot of stress and probably does not enjoy being President. Nothing to be proud of.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:How about Nelson Mandela?
Yeah but that's Africa...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

New Zealand has a rat-faced Jewish bankster as Prime Minister. Makes sense I suppose. Since they are the slaves of such people anyway, making one PM is just cutting out the middleman.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Britain had a Jewish Disraeli.

Russia had all German Czars and Czarinas after Peter the Great. Not voted in, granted but still, Germans ruling over Slavs. They had to change their last names and convert to Orthodoxy though (after Catherine the Great --who did not change her name).

They had also invited Vikings from foreign lands to rule over them way back.

The USSR had Stalin--a dark haired Georgian-- voted in by Politburo.

Now, no more, as pure ethnic Russians are elected. I guess they've had enough of "foreigners".
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!