My boss's wife.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Hero
Experienced Poster

My boss's wife.

Post by Hero »

I met my boss's wife 5 days ago, and I still can't stop saying "WTF???" I mean, my boss is a young, athletic, good-looking, educated, cheerful, personable dude whose salary and bonuses are at least $250K, and yet he's married to a geeky woman who's a 5 at best. I mean, even I wouldn't consider dating this woman, and I have much less to offer than my boss. I can't figure it out. I mean, if I were making that kind of $$$, I would expect to be dating model-quality women in their 20's. What on earth motivates guys like my boss to work so hard and earn so much, when that money brings them so few perks?
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

I wonder about this from time to time... My father is a good example of that as well. He is in his 40s, looks fairly young, is fit, generally good looking, makes a ton of money and yet is dating a woman that is average looking at best. Not just that, she is also not willing to take care of the home and cook for him. I don´t understand it...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

A lot of men with money and power are really inner betas. They settle for whatever is put in front of them and they supplicate to their wives at home even though they are the boss everywhere else. Zuckerberg is an example of this too. He's a nerdy white guy who could be slaying top models every night but he settles for the below average fat Chinese girlfriend he met in Harvard.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:A lot of men with money and power are really inner betas. They settle for whatever is put in front of them and they supplicate to their wives at home even though they are the boss everywhere else. Zuckerberg is an example of this too. He's a nerdy white guy who could be slaying top models every night but he settles for the below average fat Chinese girlfriend he met in Harvard.

Man, you're right. She is not attractive at all, and I'm not just saying that because I am not attracted to asians. He really could do much better. I rather be single than to wake up every morning to something like that... :shock:

I'm sure she feels like she hit the jackpot.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

What the hell... She looks like she is 35
insanity
Freshman Poster

Post by insanity »

[img]http://onefabday.com/wp-content/uploads ... a-chan.jpg
[/img]
Well..she looked decent when he married her. She knew she hit the jack pot and wont have to work a day in her life and that weight gain is the consequence.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

insanity wrote:Image

Well..she looked decent when he married her. She knew she hit the jack pot and wont have to work a day in her life and that weight gain is the consequence.
She does look better in this picture than the ones I posted but she still looks old and below average. Now that she got fat, even worse. This is what really scares most men about marriage and it is so true....the women just become lazy and fat after. They believe that once you're married, it's ok to let yourself go, not to mention the lack of sex that comes along with it.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

simple reason why he married her. she gave him a chance. Zuckerberg was losing on the dating scene, so he settled with the girl who gave him a chance.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Here's another famous and fairly influential person in the U.S. with a busted asian wife.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Nicolas Cage does it right at least. I'd say she's a solid 8 or 9 even after kid(s). That's a pretty bangin' body. But she's Korean so she's probably moody, crazy, and high maintenance.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

marklambo wrote:This is what really scares most men about marriage and it is so true....the women just become lazy and fat after. They believe that once you're married, it's ok to let yourself go, not to mention the lack of sex that comes along with it.
Agreed. That's certainly what scares me.

I was listening to an interview with a marriage counselor, and he said the number one complaint he hears is that after the marriage, one of the spouses stopping caring about his/her appearance. I'll bet that most of those complaints were made by the husbands, but the marriage counselor was too much of a coward to mention that detail
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

If there are no penalties, risks, or ambitions most people will let themselves go. American women are essentially a coddled class. The divorce laws overwhelmingly favor women. Feminism is rampant. Gender ratios are skewed in most U.S. cities in favor of women. They can do whatever they want. The horse has clearly run free from the buggy and is now doing a dance on stage with a top hat and cane.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Hero wrote:
marklambo wrote:This is what really scares most men about marriage and it is so true....the women just become lazy and fat after. They believe that once you're married, it's ok to let yourself go, not to mention the lack of sex that comes along with it.
Agreed. That's certainly what scares me.

I was listening to an interview with a marriage counselor, and he said the number one complaint he hears is that after the marriage, one of the spouses stopping caring about his/her appearance. I'll bet that most of those complaints were made by the husbands, but the marriage counselor was too much of a coward to mention that detail
He didn't mention it because he's probably a mangina and must get permission from his own overweight ballooned wife before he can make such comments.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

marklambo wrote:He didn't mention it because he's probably a mangina and must get permission from his own overweight ballooned wife before he can make such comments.
:lol: It's worse than that, if he said something like "The number one complaint I get from husbands is that their wives let themselves go after the wedding", he would probably be murdered by a lynch mob of angry, psychotic feminazis.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Hahaha. I see this way to often. Every guy I know who got married, their wife got fat as f**k. One couple, I have not seen for a few months, saw the wife and didn't recognized her. I was thinking to myself "Who is this umpa lumpa he is with?" It's inevitable guys, these girls will become trolls after they get married. You know the bad part, the wife still has a higher percentage of cheating on the husband. Even if the husband cheated, can you blame him?