Humanity vs. Leopard - Is Humanity lost?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Humanity vs. Leopard - Is Humanity lost?

Post by Renata »

When we kill it's murder. When soldiers invade, kill & murder in other countries it's Patriotic & they are Heros. Double standard! Is Humanity is lost?? We all turn a blind eye to the carnage. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, right now the US navy has displaced over 100 South Koreans & claimed the coastal area as a base, it's seems they will be invading China again'

I think Soon we'll all face the same fate as the displaces South Koreans & Syrian refugees. We'll all be surviving in tents & subsitence.

Imagine a Leopard kills a monkey then discovers it's baby ... click to see the INCREDIBLE REACTION!

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

ah humanity was there ever something like that in the first place?

btw didn´t you become mother or did i understand something wrong?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

There is some humanity left but very liitle ... yes Billy I'm a mummy now ... my husband's not a Turk btw in case you were wondering lol

I feel sad for those syrians billy they live in those tents. It's swelltering hot these days! I know they have food which is good but nothing else. I wish I could do something for them. Maybe I will think of something. I suspect most turks will be in a similar position sooner or later, what do you think?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm ashamed of U.S. foreign policy, which kills millions of people around the world every year; Why are we funding the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists in Egypt, droning innocent civilians in Iraq and Pakistan, and siding against the Syrian regime--causing a huge humanitarian crisis as a result? It's because the Zionists control the U.S. government and people, unfortunately...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

As humans, we want to fight everybody that isn't us or those that we have difficulties identifying with. This is true of America and also true of even places like this forum.

The only time people of different races/origins band together is if they have a common goal or have a greater enemy.

Thus, the human race will not band together until we have contact with species that are not of this planet. Only then will we have something greater than ourselves to fight.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

100's of people are flooding in from Syria right now due to the war & they're living in tents, it's sweltering hot here, 37 degrees hot. All they have is that tent & food is being provided daily at least but that's it ... in a perfect world the land that they're currently living on it's barren, not fit for agriculture. Companies could donate material to build temperory accomadation & the people themselves could work together & use their man-power to do the construction. Some construction companies can lend effort & expertise to guide the project.

In the Amazon when a couple from the tribe marries, everyone ptiches in to build them a house/hut & the women help to decorate it, & the men do the labour to finish it. Everyone gathers materials to get it done.

Power in numbers!