My boss's wife.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Hero wrote:
marklambo wrote:He didn't mention it because he's probably a mangina and must get permission from his own overweight ballooned wife before he can make such comments.
:lol: It's worse than that, if he said something like "The number one complaint I get from husbands is that their wives let themselves go after the wedding", he would probably be murdered by a lynch mob of angry, psychotic feminazis.
You are very correct...look....they're coming now! Everyone, take cover! Protect your johnsons!

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Dark_Sol wrote:Hahaha. I see this way to often. Every guy I know who got married, their wife got fat as f**k. One couple, I have not seen for a few months, saw the wife and didn't recognized her. I was thinking to myself "Who is this umpa lumpa he is with?" It's inevitable guys, these girls will become trolls after they get married. You know the bad part, the wife still has a higher percentage of cheating on the husband. Even if the husband cheated, can you blame him?
And that was only a couple of months.....give them a few years and he probably won't even recognize his own wife lol.

When wives become trolls, it becomes the number one reason why they cheat on the wives. Men need sexual release and if a man has to wake up to a breathing tub of lard every morning, he becomes sexually depressed. Women need to stop thinking that it's ok to let go because it's not.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

marklambo wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:Hahaha. I see this way to often. Every guy I know who got married, their wife got fat as f**k. One couple, I have not seen for a few months, saw the wife and didn't recognized her. I was thinking to myself "Who is this umpa lumpa he is with?" It's inevitable guys, these girls will become trolls after they get married. You know the bad part, the wife still has a higher percentage of cheating on the husband. Even if the husband cheated, can you blame him?
And that was only a couple of months.....give them a few years and he probably won't even recognize his own wife lol.

When wives become trolls, it becomes the number one reason why they cheat on the wives. Men need sexual release and if a man has to wake up to a breathing tub of lard every morning, he becomes sexually depressed. Women need to stop thinking that it's ok to let go because it's not.
Yeah. It's a hazard to cheat on the wife, cause the marriage laws are geared to side with the women. It doesn't hurt the woman if she cheats on her husband, she gets rewarded for it. I remember when my good buddy had his wife cheated on him. Divorced, got alimony, the kids and she instantly got a new boyfriend. Not learning from his stupid mistake, got with a woman who already has two kids. She cheated on him, but they got back together. Then they married? So, now he has to pay alimony for his kids, but has to raise another set of kids. The problem here is if he divorced her, he will get f***ed again. I see him as a brother and he is smart. But man, he does not learn from his mistakes on women.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Dark_Sol wrote:
marklambo wrote:

Yeah. It's a hazard to cheat on the wife, cause the marriage laws are geared to side with the women. It doesn't hurt the woman if she cheats on her husband, she gets rewarded for it. I remember when my good buddy had his wife cheated on him. Divorced, got alimony, the kids and she instantly got a new boyfriend. Not learning from his stupid mistake, got with a woman who already has two kids. She cheated on him, but they got back together. Then they married? So, now he has to pay alimony for his kids, but has to raise another set of kids. The problem here is if he divorced her, he will get f***ed again. I see him as a brother and he is smart. But man, he does not learn from his mistakes on women.
It's really a shame how these laws are designed. This is what really keeps me from even thinking of marrying anyone here. It's just not worth it at all and has no value for a man. It's like gambling but without any reward in return. You place a bet on red, if red hits, you don't lose your chip and you also don't gain one but if black hits, you lose. It's a lose lose situation. If you don't get divorced, you don't gain anything, you just don't lose what you have. If you get divorced, you lose what you have and more. It's a suckers bet.

The sad thing is that even the smartest man will sometimes do the dumbest things when it comes to women.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:Here's another famous and fairly influential person in the U.S. with a busted asian wife.

She still looks better than him. At least she isn't fat and is in very good shape considering she does organic food company stuff. Sure he could have gotten a much hotter one, but this dude probably wants to keep his money in his pocket considering he is woody harrelson....

Zuckerberg obviously got a Asian nerd for obvious reasons, but she has no excuses for that weight gain. That is just nuts. That is just not what a normal Chinese woman does. I showed my wife that pic and she was shocked. She said she looks like his aunt or something. :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

marklambo wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:
marklambo wrote:

It's really a shame how these laws are designed. This is what really keeps me from even thinking of marrying anyone here. It's just not worth it at all and has no value for a man. It's like gambling but without any reward in return. You place a bet on red, if red hits, you don't lose your chip and you also don't gain one but if black hits, you lose. It's a lose lose situation. If you don't get divorced, you don't gain anything, you just don't lose what you have. If you get divorced, you lose what you have and more. It's a suckers bet.

The sad thing is that even the smartest man will sometimes do the dumbest things when it comes to women.
Oh what a thrill, inside a bitch feels...gotta be strong to handle it, it's real. p***y kills. -Nas
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote:
She still looks better than him. At least she isn't fat and is in very good shape considering she does organic food company stuff. Sure he could have gotten a much hotter one, but this dude probably wants to keep his money in his pocket considering he is woody harrelson....
Hmm, I don't know if I agree. Woody is a pretty charismatic dude. Whereas she is clearly below average. But yeah I tend to agree that he's in this long term relationship probably because he's in way too deep already. I'm guessing she doesn't ride his case and hasn't blimped out so maybe being with her is tolerable than giving up half his assets. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a free pass to go f**k whomever though.
Zuckerberg obviously got a Asian nerd for obvious reasons, but she has no excuses for that weight gain. That is just nuts. That is just not what a normal Chinese woman does. I showed my wife that pic and she was shocked. She said she looks like his aunt or something. :lol:
The decision to marry is such a poor one for a young guy in his situation. I mean he's as rich as some nation's gdp and he's willing to risk it on subpar fat Chinese snatch? For a brilliant guy that is one stupid investment.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Hmm, I don't know if I agree. Woody is a pretty charismatic dude. Whereas she is clearly below average. But yeah I tend to agree that he's in this long term relationship probably because he's in way too deep already. I'm guessing she doesn't ride his case and hasn't blimped out so maybe being with her is tolerable than giving up half his assets. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a free pass to go f**k whomever though.
The decision to marry is such a poor one for a young guy in his situation. I mean he's as rich as some nation's gdp and he's willing to risk it on subpar fat Chinese snatch? For a brilliant guy that is one stupid investment.
No red-blooded man is immune to it. Hence that quote I posted: Oh what a thrill, inside a bitch feels...gotta be strong to handle it, it's real. p***y kills. -Nas
You can know all the technology and money, you want. There is little to nothing intuitive about women that is easy to come across logically.

Also Woody is not handsome.....come on man. We all can see that. Forget personality, he is a goofy dude with a mouth only his mother or some fat country gal in Texas would love. It ain't a purdy mouth, no sir.... As long as a wife looks better than the man (age considering of course), I always give a thumbs up to him.

That rich Jewish guy looking for a wife in NYC we spoke about some months ago on HA is another example. He thinks hiring some lady to find him a real wife, that fits all the parameters of a FW, is possible to find in the NYC, when some of us thought he needed to go to Israel or somewhere else.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

A lot these smart dudes who become millionaires and billionaires have no common sense when it comes to women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote: No red-blooded man is immune to it. Hence that quote I posted: Oh what a thrill, inside a bitch feels...gotta be strong to handle it, it's real. p***y kills. -Nas
You can know all the technology and money, you want. There is little to nothing intuitive about women that is easy to come across logically.
I believe guys like George Clooney have cracked the code and I respect him for this. He does what is logical for a man in his position. He rotates women on a limited time frame and it's generally understood that he's the one who determines their worth and not them.
Also Woody is not handsome.....come on man. We all can see that. Forget personality, he is a goofy dude with a mouth only his mother or some fat country gal in Texas would love. It ain't a purdy mouth, no sir.... As long as a wife looks better than the man (age considering of course), I always give a thumbs up to him.
He's not handsome in a classic sense but the dude radiates charisma and intensity. IMO, that's why he's such a good actor. That sort of charisma is worth way more than looking like some pretty boy candy ass.
That rich Jewish guy looking for a wife in NYC we spoke about some months ago on HA is another example. He thinks hiring some lady to find him a real wife, that fits all the parameters of a FW, is possible to find in the NYC, when some of us thought he needed to go to Israel or somewhere else.
Now that I think about it I don't think i've ever met a Jew who wasn't controlled by the women in their lives. Look at the powerful Jews they are all manipulated in some way by the p***y. Jewish women are notorious for hen pecking and spending the men into submission. Woody Allen built his entire career on depictions of neurotic Jews and the women in their lives. If you believe that Jews are major pop culture shapers then it makes total sense that American society as a whole is being patterned after their mangina cultural tendencies. If you look at Hollywood and media depictions this gender dynamic has roots in Jewish culture.