What is Your Niche?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maverick
Junior Poster

What is Your Niche?

Post by Maverick »

I've been doing some thinking over the weekend. I thought back to many of my friends that are successful in dating (as well as myself) and why they are successful.

In doing so, I've realized that everybody has a niche. For example, I have a friend that's probably one of the biggest players that I know. He's a tall scrawny white guy (with long legs...so he appears somewhat feminine) with no career.

He seems to mainly date ethnic girls that are also quite tall and are more masculine career women. This is his niche.

My niche, as another example, are either shorter Asian women (since I, myself, am short) or highly educated women of any race (since I am also highly educated...and those kinds of women tend to be more forgiving of my lack of height).

Does anyone here have a niche that they target based on experiences? If so, what is it? If not, why not?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

My best niche I suppose would have to be very pretty 8-10 women that are 5'6" or shorter, that are educated/very smart/outside the box thinking, extroverted, highly disciplined, with a good sense of humor, strong Christian or Christian-like family values, and typically Asian or black. The reason why is because I am kinda short myself but very handsome, very introverted, with an intimidating intellect, muscular stature, high disciplined, highly accomplished martial artist, and I make lots of jokes and usually regarded as funny from people around me (I think I am so-so. I used to work with a former stand up comedian, he taught me alot).

All these niches I figured out were mandatory for me a little bit before I met my wife. I met quite a few quickly and then I realized dating is alot easier now that I know what I must target. The quasi-hard part was finding the physical attributes I needed to assure that I would be forever attracted to her (eg. short-medium black/very dark hair only, wears skirts and dresses, unshaven bush, some curves (tits or ass or amazingly proportioned, etc)
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Not Anglo sphere women. Girls who younger then me, so 18 to early 20's. Not feminist. Educated and curious. Height doesn't matter, but petite girls tend to like me more.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

My niche is that I've always had a talent for attracting the type of women that I'm not physically into. Since I'm tall and of northern Euro pedigree, I tend to attract big boned, tall blonde women by the bushel. Problem is that I've always preferred petite brunettes.

Thank god for foreign brides eh? :)
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

pete98146 wrote:My niche is that I've always had a talent for attracting the type of women that I'm not physically into. Since I'm tall and of northern Euro pedigree, I tend to attract big boned, tall blonde women by the bushel. Problem is that I've always preferred petite brunettes.

Thank god for foreign brides eh? :)
The few white girls that have liked me, almost always were blondes. I always wanted their short haired brunette friends instead but that never ever would happen.... :lol: It was just better to let them go instead of trying to figure out ways to ask about their friends instead, but I had no game back then to figure out how to swing that strategy though.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

I tend to attract goody two shoes white girls from good families the most.While I want the ghetto slutty but very sexy ethnic types.

I used to only attract low IQ Ghetto Arab and black girls when I wanted upper class white girls.and now vice versa.life huh?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Filipinas for sure. I've always had great luck with them. They just love me to death :)

I was hoping to get Ukrainian women into my "niche" too, but so far no luck :cry:
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

My dating history is swollen with traditional-leaning/Christian women who are somewhat geeky, some of regular intelligence but many have been smarter type-A, highly-educated women of an intellectual temperament. I've pulled dates with a few medical school students, post-grad academia students, skilled professionals and even a few successful independent small business owners. I estimate almost half of the women I've been on at least 1 date with have had a post-graduate degree of some sort (my formal education stops at a bachelor's in mechanical engineering). I am a solid introvert and somewhat quirky but also a very logical/rational thinker so my niche is apparently with women are also smart/logical, educated and industrious.

I am a white male, average height (5'9") but deceptively taller due to my lean build, I am drawn to slim and small-boned women with dark hair--basically the female version of myself. About half of the women I've dated have been east asian descent (mostly Chinese), the other half being white americans and some white ethnic types. Most were in shape and cute-but-not-super-hot overall looks wise. I've been attracted to a number of latin women and some black/indian/mixed race women, but have had almost zero success with those ethnicities. I also don't line up well with the All-American, extroverted, vivacious white woman who has lots of friends. My M.O. is fairly petite women of asian or caucasian descent, somewhat traditional but also well-employed or in higher academia.