Man has a 10 year relationship with a sex doll

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Those videos represent a low point for humanity.

Hasn't this guy ever heard of going overseas???

Very sad......
Maybe it isn't an option. Going abroad isn't as easy as a snap of a finger for most people. It is sad that these men have to resort to dolls because women aren't willing to have sex with them. Well it's better that they use dolls instead of raping others and to them, it's better than being sexless. Living in a feminist based society causes men to do things they never imagined they would do.
Don't those kinds of sex dolls cost 4-6,000? If so, he has no excuses. Not a good one at least. lol
I suppose you are right but not everyone thinks that way. These guys probably got burnt out from trying with real women that even the thought of going overseas won't make much difference to them. Or maybe they just don't know how different it is overseas. Who knows really...
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

marklambo wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:

Very sad......
Maybe it isn't an option. Going abroad isn't as easy as a snap of a finger for most people. It is sad that these men have to resort to dolls because women aren't willing to have sex with them. Well it's better that they use dolls instead of raping others and to them, it's better than being sexless. Living in a feminist based society causes men to do things they never imagined they would do.
Don't those kinds of sex dolls cost 4-6,000? If so, he has no excuses. Not a good one at least. lol
I suppose you are right but not everyone thinks that way. These guys probably got burnt out from trying with real women that even the thought of going overseas won't make much difference to them. Or maybe they just don't know how different it is overseas. Who knows really...
Yeah most likely it is because they do not know much outside the US. If I never learned 2 languages and lived in an international city, I probably would be as bad as him too I guess. Even thinking about dating abroad never really dawned on me easily either. I was using Google one night pissed off and started typing something like American women suck, etc. and found BAW and this website.

I cannot f**k fake p***y like that dude does. That is just silly to me. I know for a fact those things cost a lot of f***ing money. They are hand-made, and fully customized, etc. Maybe I would think different if I tried one, but an expensive doll still costs less than even a temporary gold digger does. If I had 4,000 to 6,000 to spend on real p***y, there are MANY options. You can even pay less money for a real woman to snuggle and spoon with if it is that serious!

f**k that kind of money is enough to go to Europe for red light district adventures! That's probably enough to just outright BUY/smuggle in a wife from somewhere.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellas, I don't think you're really seeing this issue for what it is.

This DaveCat has got some serious issues in distinguishing between fantasy and reality. He's even given "Sidore", his mannequin wife, her own twitter account, and has been developing a fictitious personality around her for years.

https://twitter.com/leahtype

I recall some 4 years ago, her (or him) responding to ppl, on a forum, with English-y phrases like "Now, bugger off you blokes". As well as other expressions which made me think that Davecat's got some mild version of a multiple personality disorder. Remember Norman Bates in the original "Psycho".

So if you honestly think that this person is capable of going abroad, even if he had 100s of thousands of dollars bankrolled, without being viewed as a nutcase, then I don't think you're reading the case correctly.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

S_Parc wrote:Fellas, I don't think you're really seeing this issue for what it is.

This DaveCat has got some serious issues in distinguishing between fantasy and reality. He's even given "Sidore", his mannequin wife, her own twitter account, and has been developing a fictitious personality around her for years.

https://twitter.com/leahtype

I recall some 4 years ago, her (or him) responding to ppl, on a forum, with English-y phrases like "Now, bugger off you blokes". As well as other expressions which made me think that Davecat's got some mild version of a multiple personality disorder. Remember Norman Bates in the original "Psycho".

So if you honestly think that this person is capable of going abroad, even if he had 100s of thousands of dollars bankrolled, without being viewed as a nutcase, then I don't think you're reading the case correctly.
Well if he has a personality disorder like that one, you are right he has bigger problems than a sex doll vs real p***y. If he does not get help for that eventually, it could consume his life to the point where he cannot even afford a place to f**k a doll in private... if he f***s it in an alley because he is homeless, we all know what happens then...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

kai1275 wrote:
S_Parc wrote:So if you honestly think that this person is capable of going abroad, even if he had 100s of thousands of dollars bankrolled, without being viewed as a nutcase, then I don't think you're reading the case correctly.
Well if he has a personality disorder like that one, you are right he has bigger problems than a sex doll vs real p***y. If he does not get help for that eventually, it could consume his life to the point where he cannot even afford a place to f**k a doll in private... if he f***s it in an alley because he is homeless, we all know what happens then...
The sad silver lining here is that given the fact that he's documented this ahem *relationship* publicly on the net for years now, his MD psychiatrist may be able to get him on Social Security disability, if/when he loses his current job.

And yeah, this sort of thing will get him blacklisted by companies (& govt jobs included) everywhere, if he's out and about, looking for a future job.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
marklambo wrote:

Very sad......
Yeah most likely it is because they do not know much outside the US. If I never learned 2 languages and lived in an international city, I probably would be as bad as him too I guess. Even thinking about dating abroad never really dawned on me easily either. I was using Google one night pissed off and started typing something like American women suck, etc. and found BAW and this website.

I cannot f**k fake p***y like that dude does. That is just silly to me. I know for a fact those things cost a lot of f***ing money. They are hand-made, and fully customized, etc. Maybe I would think different if I tried one, but an expensive doll still costs less than even a temporary gold digger does. If I had 4,000 to 6,000 to spend on real p***y, there are MANY options. You can even pay less money for a real woman to snuggle and spoon with if it is that serious!

f**k that kind of money is enough to go to Europe for red light district adventures! That's probably enough to just outright BUY/smuggle in a wife from somewhere.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

If I had that guy's money I would take a trip to Rio De Janeiro run a train on so many BRAZILIAN B****ES!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I think that guy can still find success abroad. I mean look at the kind of people that are already banging abroad! They take all kinds it seems. Sad thing is, he probably will have more success abroad than I would! :lol:
SilverEnergy wrote:Why are you so jovial and happy in your posts C.J.?
I already explained that a while ago. And because I'm awesome! :mrgreen:
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

C.J. wrote:I think that guy can still find success abroad. I mean look at the kind of people that are already banging abroad! They take all kinds it seems. Sad thing is, he probably will have more success abroad than I would! :lol:
SilverEnergy wrote:Why are you so jovial and happy in your posts C.J.?
I already explained that a while ago. And because I'm awesome! :mrgreen:
I would like to know your reason.

No one on here displays the happiness in your posts like you do.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand how someone can get turned on by kissing or touching a doll of plastic that doesn't even move?

Why don't they just get a mannequin or just use a toy doll from the toy store? Wouldn't that be a lot cheaper? lol

I heard that some guys get more turned on by girls in anime cartoons than by girls in real life. Is that true? If so, maybe this is related to that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:I don't understand how someone can get turned on by kissing or touching a doll of plastic that doesn't even move?

Why don't they just get a mannequin or just use a toy doll from the toy store? Wouldn't that be a lot cheaper? lol

I heard that some guys get more turned on by girls in anime cartoons than by girls in real life. Is that true? If so, maybe this is related to that?
Winston, so you're telling me that as a kid, you'd never wanted to create a role playing fantasy game with Darth Vader and Terminator action figure dolls? Granted, I'm talking about light saber fights, machine guns, and levitation but I think this is along those lines but more of an adult nature.

Yes, DaveCat is messed in the head because he hadn't left that world after the age of 12.

AB discussion thread

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston wrote:Why don't they just get a mannequin or just use a toy doll from the toy store? Wouldn't that be a lot cheaper? lol

I hear that there are sex dolls available that can move/talk now. That guy should upgrade for a couple more Gs! :lol:

My brother is like that, he gets turned on by anime women so much, that he even watches a certain 2 genres of Japanese animation exclusively. When I was a kid, I used to watch anime too. Back when a lot of it was pure action and hand-drawn. It was great! However nowadays anime is drawn almost exclusively using computers, and new series come out every week with the same plot and "lifeless" character designs. I have a feeling it's because of all the "anime-maker" programs that have been released as of late.

I stopped watching it all. The only animated series I watch now is Archer, because the art style is unique, the characters are more human and the writing is mature. God forbid, that a lot of time is actually put into the art and writing! :D
SilverEnergy wrote:No one on here displays the happiness in your posts like you do.
True. I'd be more than happy to PM you about this instead of posting here.
HarutoAbe
Freshman Poster

Post by HarutoAbe »

He probability avoiding woman talks :)
You can't live a positive life, with an negative mind.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:I don't understand how someone can get turned on by kissing or touching a doll of plastic that doesn't even move?

It would be cheaper but they prefer a soft silicone doll over a hard plastic mannequin. If you think about it, if they're having sex with it, I don't think they want to put their dicks inside a hard plastic doll. It could be quite damaging in my opinion lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

I can't remember much but when I was around 8-10 years old I was sexually knowledged. I can remember fondling with 3 girls close to my age and almost banging another much much much older female. Now at 19 I can't remember how I managed to get all those girls in the mood and do all that. My current project is a 26 year old female who so far seems very conserved. But I think its because we aren't under the same roof. I will break her very soon....
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Post by Raffie »

If the doll was American made, his relationship would have not last 6mo.

Probably made in China, India or Mexico.