Feminist deems Super Mario Brothers as 'sexist.'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminist deems Super Mario Brothers as 'sexist.'

Post by zboy1 »

How about this: ridiculous (White) American feminist deems Super Mario Brothers as "sexist."

Damsel in Distress: Part 1 - Tropes vs Women in Video Games

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6p5AZp7 ... 62esf9yP61[/youtube]

Believe it or not, this dumb broad made two more videos delving into the subject of 'sexism in videogames,' LOL!

I like RamzPaul's reaction to this stupid feminist:

Damsel in Distress - How Video Games exploit Women

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Women always trying to stick their nose into everything men do exclusively. They have no interest in it, they're just trying to prove something. Simple fix for this is just to fu**ing ignore them. Pretend they don't exist. Unfortunately 90+% of men are weak to pu**y and can be easily bent by it. In the early days of video gaming women called guys who play game nerds and looked down on them. Now they exploit the community these nerds have created using their body. All a fu**ing woman has to do is take her short off to be on the front page of gaming magazines while guys have to be extraordinary talented to achieve the same. So fu**ing b*lls*it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:Women always trying to stick their nose into everything men do exclusively. They have no interest in it, they're just trying to prove something. Simple fix for this is just to fu**ing ignore them. Pretend they don't exist. Unfortunately 90+% of men are weak to pu**y and can be easily bent by it. In the early days of video gaming women called guys who play game nerds and looked down on them. Now they exploit the community these nerds have created using their body. All a fu**ing woman has to do is take her short off to be on the front page of gaming magazines while guys have to be extraordinary talented to achieve the same. So fu**ing b*lls*it.
LOL!!! The f***ing truth!!! Morgan Webb is who I blame for starting that.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

This ugly feminist seriously took the time to make this video? Over video games? This video made me so angry and sick....I really hate feminists :evil:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

If women can do what men can do, why the hell do women spend so long to complete a simple task? Men can find the clothes they want, buy the stuff they wanna eat and figure out what needs to be done in their workplace in 20 minutes max. If women can do the same, they should be able to do that in 20 minutes or faster! But they take an hour to find some f***ing clothes, that they're just gonna take back later! :lol:

Kind of funny how this "chick"(looks more like a masculine lesbian POS to me) takes so much time to analyze an old game, while everyone else is playing more progressive works. Video does have a point, but's far too explored, being read too much into.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I'm so sick of these damn feminists. Next time I see a woman stranded on the road with a flat tire waiting for help, I'm going to pull next to her, throw her a rag and say "hey, you can use this rag to wipe your hands when you're done" and drive away.

These same feminists that complain about stupid nonsense shit from video games are the same cunts that still expect a man to help her in situations like the flat tire because it's a "man's" job.

I'm sick of these women complaining about this bullshit of exploiting women and how women can do everything a man can do. The damn truth and fact is that NO, they can't do everything a man can do. Man and woman are created differently for a reason. These stupid feminist cunts should just move to another place and never show face again. They are extremely damaging to our society and are constantly destroying the female gender. They are like cockroaches, they serve no purpose in life.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

RedMenace wrote:Women always trying to stick their nose into everything men do exclusively. They have no interest in it, they're just trying to prove something. Simple fix for this is just to fu**ing ignore them. Pretend they don't exist. Unfortunately 90+% of men are weak to pu**y and can be easily bent by it.
RedMenace sees a solution, but it won't be applied as long as manginas have any cash. :lol:
marklambo wrote:This ugly feminist seriously took the time to make this video? Over video games? This video made me so angry and sick....I really hate feminists :evil:

Ugly or not, don't miss the forest for looking at one particularly offensive tree.
Look at what she got for her time & trouble.
She asked for $6,000 (six thousand) to do this project.
Look how much was pledged. Go ahead, look.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/566 ... ideo-games

How much of that do you suppose was coughed up by WK manginas (that she doesn't have to pay back, sleep with, or even see)? :lol: :lol:
How much do you think she would have gotten had she been more pretty?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

I think "real men" should start waging social war on the manginas and pu**y beggars in western society. An exclusive mens club should be made for this purpose. Where these manginas can be educated about the rampant feminism caused by their weakness to that hole that lies between the legs of females.

I had a conversation with a some individuals about feminism and they sounded like such manginas. But then I had a one to one conversation with one of these individuals and they agreed with everything i said. Seems these manginas are more simpish when amongst other manginas just like women are more defensive when with their friends.

So the solution is to isolate and educate them with various commercials of men getting harmed by woman with nobody lifting an eyebrow. However if it was the other way round, feminists will mobilise with the manginas in the government sniffing their ass and kissing their feet. So i say men should make their on exclusive club worldwide unlike the MGTOW group that's plagued by closet manginas who are probably being controlled by their women.

No woman allowed, no matter how manly they claim to be. They will only destroy the group from within if allowed to be a part of such a group.

Besides a "woman" would not be interested in such matter because they know their men loves and respects them as individuals. Men are willing to go to war and die for their women. Yet feminists still claim women are still being oppressed. They want a bed AND a pillow from a good samaritan.

Women should be respected as individuals based on their achievements not because of the honeypot trap that resides between their legs.

All a woman has to do is show some cleavage to be on the front of some prestigious gaming magazine where as a man would have to be exceptionally talented to achieve the same. You can use a prostitute to satisfy your sexual needs instead of simping to some annoying female just to get off after which you probably feel like sh*t. That's why men should try their utmost to make prostitution legal. Because women loose all power when it is.

Their main weapon would have been neutralised like it should be. That's why women in countries where prostitution is legal or the law is loosely enforced tend to be less feministic and more traditional.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Teal Lantern wrote:
RedMenace wrote:Women always trying to stick their nose into everything men do exclusively. They have no interest in it, they're just trying to prove something. Simple fix for this is just to fu**ing ignore them. Pretend they don't exist. Unfortunately 90+% of men are weak to pu**y and can be easily bent by it.
RedMenace sees a solution, but it won't be applied as long as manginas have any cash. :lol:
marklambo wrote:This ugly feminist seriously took the time to make this video? Over video games? This video made me so angry and sick....I really hate feminists :evil:

Ugly or not, don't miss the forest for looking at one particularly offensive tree.
Look at what she got for her time & trouble.
She asked for $6,000 (six thousand) to do this project.
Look how much was pledged. Go ahead, look.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/566 ... ideo-games

How much of that do you suppose was coughed up by WK manginas (that she doesn't have to pay back, sleep with, or even see)? :lol: :lol:
How much do you think she would have gotten had she been more pretty?
She would indeed acquire much more money if she looked half decent. The funny thing is that almost all feminists tend to be unattractive with troll like appearances. I am starting to believe that a lot of them are simply jealous that they don't possess the qualities of an attractive feminine appearance. As a result, they don't "get their way" as easy as the attractive females do so they have to go around making stupid claims such as the one in the video.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

RedMenace wrote:I think "real men" should start waging social war on the manginas and pu**y beggars in western society. An exclusive mens club should be made for this purpose. Where these manginas can be educated about the rampant feminism caused by their weakness to that hole that lies between the legs of females.

I had a conversation with a some individuals about feminism and they sounded like such manginas. But then I had a one to one conversation with one of these individuals and they agreed with everything i said. Seems these manginas are more simpish when amongst other manginas just like women are more defensive when with their friends.

So the solution is to isolate and educate them with various commercials of men getting harmed by woman with nobody lifting an eyebrow. However if it was the other way round, feminists will mobilise with the manginas in the government sniffing their a** and kissing their feet. So i say men should make their on exclusive club worldwide unlike the MGTOW group that's plagued by closet manginas who are probably being controlled by their women.

No woman allowed, no matter how manly they claim to be. They will only destroy the group from within if allowed to be a part of such a group.

Besides a "woman" would not be interested in such matter because they know their men loves and respects them as individuals. Men are willing to go to war and die for their women. Yet feminists still claim women are still being oppressed. They want a bed AND a pillow from a good samaritan.

Women should be respected as individuals based on their achievements not because of the honeypot trap that resides between their legs.

All a woman has to do is show some cleavage to be on the front of some prestigious gaming magazine where as a man would have to be exceptionally talented to achieve the same. You can use a hoe to satisfy your sexual needs instead of simping to some annoying female just to get off after which you probably feel like sh*t. That's why men should try their utmost to make p4p legal. Because women loose all power when it is.

Their main weapon would have been neutralised like it should be. That's why women in countries where p4p is legal or the law is loosely enforced tend to be less feministic and more traditional.
You've made some excellent points here RedMenace. I highly agree that p4p should be legalized in more places. The game between western women and men remind me of the horse chasing the carrot held by the rider. Their vaginas are the carrot that they use to tease men to get their ways. Legalizing p4p in more places would reduce the inflated value of the vagina and will help normalize our f***ed up feminist based society.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

What's next? Next thing you know, the fembots will insist that Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters must be reduced to an A-cup.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I've been a damzel in distress a few times well ... once I went jogging in a London park & got locked in, it was still 'daylight' at 8pm but they locked the gates at 7pm wtf :shock: I didn't notice. A guy passing by the tall fence helped me climb out lol ... it was real funny we couldn't stop laughing, it took me awhile to get myself over that fence... & traffic was piling up with guys watching me climb over the fence lol the shame :oops: Damn British' :lol:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Renata wrote:I've been a damzel in distress a few times well ... once I went jogging in a London park & got locked in, it was still 'daylight' at 8pm but they locked the gates at 7pm wtf :shock: I didn't notice. A guy passing by the tall fence helped me climb out lol ... it was real funny we couldn't stop laughing, it took me awhile to get myself over that fence... & traffic was piling up with guys watching me climb over the fence lol the shame :oops: Damn British' :lol:
How short were your jogging shorts by the crotch area when you were bending over to get over the fence?
Maybe that's why the crowd of men was building up? ;-) #epic

Renata, I know there was a show called "Leave It To Beaver" but this is so hypnotic for those men whom had watched the whole getting-over-the-fence unfold. LOL
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Renata wrote:I've been a damzel in distress a few times well ... once I went jogging in a London park & got locked in, it was still 'daylight' at 8pm but they locked the gates at 7pm wtf :shock: I didn't notice. A guy passing by the tall fence helped me climb out lol ... it was real funny we couldn't stop laughing, it took me awhile to get myself over that fence... & traffic was piling up with guys watching me climb over the fence lol the shame :oops: Damn British' :lol:
How short were your jogging shorts by the crotch area when you were bending over to get over the fence?
Maybe that's why the crowd of men was building up? ;-) #epic

Renata, I know there was a show called "Leave It To Beaver" but this is so hypnotic for those men whom had watched the whole getting-over-the-fence unfold. LOL
London is cold man even in the summer. I'm from the tropics I would freeze if I ever wore shorts there. The pants was long but fitted. Damn Brits, who locks a park?? Trees & grass under lock & key. :? Another time back home my cousin tangled my hair in the front gate with gum & left me there :oops: my mother found me eventually. I have way too many adventures lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -