Is it Worse to be Non-White or Short?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Chad114 wrote:
ladislav wrote:

I believe the OP was referring to dating in the USA in the present time.
Even so. For women dating is a precursor to marriage and child bearing. Globally speaking women do not want to darken the pot.

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/07/black ... cist-wife/

Reasoning IMO

They don't want to bring a child into the world that will experience injustice based on their nonwhite status.

They don't want the stigma from white supremacist society of having a non white child.

They simply don't want a non white child.

So I think someone who looks like Tom cruise(short good looking white dude) more than likely have a much larger dating poo (worldwide)l when compared to someone that resembled Will Smith. Certainly in the non white nations that comprise the MAJORITY of the world's population. INDIA, CHINA , JAPAN, and even African Nations. White status carry that that level of clout, certainly way more than enough to over come 6-8 inches in height.

I believe this is NOT a natural occurrence, but rather a result of the global system of Racism White Supremacy.

Now if will Smith was white, he would beat out Tom.
Women still don't want to have children with short guys either, for similiar reasons (Tom Cruise is a rare exception).

There still are a large number of women who specifically like tall black men. The same is not the case with short men.

This whole thread is about whether it's worse to be black or short in regards to dating women. But you want to hijack the thread and bring in racial issues that are not relevant to the topic.

"Short white people have it worse in the dating game than tall black men because some women specifically like tall black men"

Your response:

"No they don't, because centuries ago black people were dragged to their death on the back of a pickup truck or hung from trees".

You use the same logical fallacies as feminists, where you want to monopolize the status of victim hood no matter what the situation.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Darcy you are crazy. If I had your height I might be a director or high level manager right now. I bullshit you not. People do not understand how important height truly is. Look at any CEOs, bankers, finance guys, politicians, managers, directors, VPs, etc. NEARLY ALL OF THEM ARE TALL! Any of the short ones are extremely f***ing smart or rich or both.

If I had Darcy's height I probably would be a pro basketball or baseball player. Probably basketball because I was a very good point guard growing up.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

kai1275 wrote:Darcy you are crazy. If I had your height I might be a director or high level manager right now. I bullshit you not. People do not understand how important height truly is. Look at any CEOs, bankers, finance guys, politicians, managers, directors, VPs, etc. NEARLY ALL OF THEM ARE TALL! Any of the short ones are extremely f***ing smart or rich or both.

If I had Darcy's height I probably would be a pro basketball or baseball player. Probably basketball because I was a very good point guard growing up.
That's what I'm trying to say.

There are many more options I could have had in life if I had Darcy's height. Height can be the make or break deal, not just for dating, but for a wide range of jobs and positions.

But now I'm traveling overseas with my online business...so I guess you could say it's a blessing in disguise.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Voice of Reason wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Darcy you are crazy. If I had your height I might be a director or high level manager right now. I bullshit you not. People do not understand how important height truly is. Look at any CEOs, bankers, finance guys, politicians, managers, directors, VPs, etc. NEARLY ALL OF THEM ARE TALL! Any of the short ones are extremely f***ing smart or rich or both.

That's what I'm trying to say.

There are many more options I could have had in life if I had Darcy's height. Height can be the make or break deal, not just for dating, but for a wide range of jobs and positions.

But now I'm traveling overseas with my online business...so I guess you could say it's a blessing in disguise.
I feel you on that. I would not have my amazing wife if I was taller. My life would be alot different and I would probably be almost broke due to a crazier gold-digger AW ex-wife, or maybe not, but I am happy now and would not trade for it anymore.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it Worse to be Non-White or Short?

Post by Chad114 »

Maverick wrote:

Get you denied employment because you do not have "good" appearance"?

I was referring to the dating climate today. Most of this stuff hasn't happened for at least a couple of generations.
Not true at all excect for perhaps the lynching, however murdering unarmed blackmen equates to modern day lynching.I suspect every thing else is happening RIGHT NOW somewhere in the world.

Maverick wrote: The bolded can happen today to a short man as easily as it can happen to a black man today.
Interesting that you only bolded one line.... but still I doubt the"good appearance" in Latin America and parts of the Caribbean and Asia take height into account when it comes to front facing positions in hotels and other tourists industries. Rather its about PHENOTYPE - skin color (whiter the better) Hair and features.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

Women still don't want to have children with short guys either, for similiar reasons (Tom Cruise is a rare exception).
Maybe but I think infinitely more would choose a short white man over a tall black man. This is especially true for the countries that sustained prolong colonization ie brainwashing to hate themselves while worshiping whiteness.
There still are a large number of women who specifically like tall black men. The same is not the case with short men.
It's a niche and of that niche fewer would want bear children from a blackman IMO.
This whole thread is about whether it's worse to be black or short in regards to dating women. But you want to hijack the thread and bring in racial issues that are not relevant to the topic.
Get a grip dude being black brings in racial issues inherently. The OP never specified he meant "dating" but even so black denotes "race", the same way "short" denotes height.
"Short white people have it worse in the dating game than tall black men because some women specifically like tall black men"

Your response:

"No they don't, because centuries ago black people were dragged to their death on the back of a pickup truck or hung from trees".

You use the same logical fallacies as feminists, where you want to monopolize the status of victim hood no matter what the situation.
So are you normally in the habit of pulling words out of you azz and attributing them to someone else to prove your points? :roll:

Try again dude and while your at it research James Byrd Jr. and tell me how long ago that was? :wink:
Last edited by Chad114 on August 5th, 2013, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Is it Worse to be Non-White or Short?

Post by kai1275 »

Chad114 wrote:
Maverick wrote:

Get you denied employment because you do not have "good" appearance"?

I was referring to the dating climate today. Most of this stuff hasn't happened for at least a couple of generations.
Not true at all excect for perhaps the lynching, however murdering unarmed blackmen equates to modern day lynching.I suspect every thing else is happening RIGHT NOW somewhere in the world.

Maverick wrote: The bolded can happen today to a short man as easily as it can happen to a black man today.
Interesting that you only bolded one line.... but still I doubt the"good appearance" in Latin America and parts of the Caribbean and Asia take height into account when it comes to front facing positions in hotels and other tourists industries. Rather its about PHENOTYPE - skin color (whiter the better) Hair and features.
Well said, especially in the service industry, looks matter ALOT. I personally have been cut out of many opportunities for favor of less qualified white men and women when I worked retail many years ago. Nowadays it has changed alot, but it still tends to strongly favor women first, and of course the better looking ones more so than the uglier ones. If they still have a spot left, they drop in soft looking white guys, and the taller the better, but usually they make him the assistant manager instead, and put the short guys up front. I see this alot in Texas. You really have to make an effort and look around to usually notice it, but it is there indeed.

One manager of a store told me that he likes to make tall guys managers because they have an easier time talking with crazy customers because they will respect his size and presence. They are also easier for shoppers to see over aisles, etc. The BestBuy near my house has floor managers walking around that are all men, black and white, and at least 6'2". None of them know much, but that is not why they are given that job...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Voice of Reason wrote:
Chad114 wrote:
ladislav wrote:

I believe the OP was referring to dating in the USA in the present time.
Even so. For women dating is a precursor to marriage and child bearing. Globally speaking women do not want to darken the pot.

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/07/black ... cist-wife/

Reasoning IMO

They don't want to bring a child into the world that will experience injustice based on their nonwhite status.

They don't want the stigma from white supremacist society of having a non white child.

So I think someone who looks like Tom cruise(short good looking white dude) more than likely have a much larger dating poo (worldwide)l when compared to someone that resembled Will Smith. Certainly in the non white nations that comprise the MAJORITY of the world's population. INDIA, CHINA , JAPAN, and even African Nations. White status carry that that level of clout, certainly way more than enough to over come 6-8 inches in height.

I believe this is NOT a natural occurrence, but rather a result of the global system of Racism White Supremacy.

Your response:

The bolded.

I've even had role play sessions with FWB and (just for the sake of role playing) said "I want you to have my child".

Her response: "No I don't want to have short kids." Instant limp dick.

This is one of the reasons I want to go abroad. I've dated foreign women before and, yes, they do care about height, but it's nowhere near as bad in ANY country as it is in the US with this bullshit.

Of course, I've never been to South Korea, which I hear is pretty awful.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Maverick wrote:
The bolded.

I've even had role play sessions with FWB and (just for the sake of role playing) said "I want you to have my child".

This is one of the reasons I want to go abroad. I've dated foreign women before and, yes, they do care about height, but it's nowhere near as bad in ANY country as it is in the US with this bullshit.

either she's a cunt or she sucks at roleplay. lol. thats fcked up.

I think your best bet is to be a money making machine. You will need to compensate with money. lots of it.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Chad114 wrote:
Reasoning IMO

I just don't see this. I would see a woman categorically thinking she wouldn't want a short kid instead of a short white kid.

The guy is already white and short, but his kid will be a half-white AND short.

I don't think being white has that much of a clout when paired by height handicap.

I can imagine a convo like "he's white" (pause) "he's white... but short" (thinks twice). I think having a passport will be a deciding factor here.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

mguy wrote:
Maverick wrote:
The bolded.

either she's a c**t or she sucks at roleplay. lol. thats fcked up.

I think your best bet is to be a money making machine. You will need to compensate with money. lots of it.
Yeah, she wasn't even hot really either. She was okay looking.

I don't have any interest in compensating. If I do end up with tons of money (which is possible), it will be because I'm doing it for myself.

If I don't get a wife because of that attitude, then that's fine. Marriage is not such a good deal anywhere these days anyway.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Maverick you are hilarious. You are obviously obsessed with height. I would understand if you were like 5'3' or 5'1" or something, but your looks are far more important than your height. I've met women who say things about height, but what they really mean is that if you are average looking, they'd prefer a taller average looking dude. if you are a cool/interesting person, then it doesn't matter.

Of course it would be nice to be 6 foot or taller, get more respect, more physically intimidating, get better jobs, but it's not the end of the world.
Michael J. Fox is 5'4". Seth Green is 5'3", Mike Myers is 5'8". Danny Devito is extra short, like 5 foot or something. Lots of other stars that are shortish like tom cruise 5'7', mark ruffalo 5' 8' and jared leto 5'9"

I mean am i gonna turn down a woman because she is too tall? At 5'10, that's pretty tall. 6 foot is borderline. Anything over 6 foot for a woman is just too tall. Nicole Kidman was 5'11"

At 5'6", get 2 inch shoe lifts. You'll be 5'8". You'll be shortish but not riducluously bad.

The lady saying she doesn't want short kids is a ridiculous comment. Your gene are only half the equation and likely there could be people in your family who have tall genes. So unless she is also short, unlikely your kids would be short.

And btw yes there is something worse out there: the 0.6% of guys afflicted with micromember-. Those are the guys you really have to feel sorry for.
Last edited by celery2010 on August 5th, 2013, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

celery2010 wrote:Maverick you are hilarious. You are obviously obsessed with height. I would understand if you were like 5'3' or 5'1" or something, but your looks are far more important than your height. I've met women who say things about height, but what they really mean is that if you are average looking, they'd prefer a taller average looking dude. if you are a cool/interesting person, then it doesn't matter.
Haha this is true. This is what happens when I stop going out and spend to much time on teh interwebz. :P
Of course it would be nice to be 6 foot or taller, get more respect, more physically intimidating, get better jobs, but it's not the end of the world.
Michael J. Fox is 5'4". Seth Green is 5'3", Mike Myers is 5'8". Danny Devito is extra short, like 5 foot or something. Lots of other stars that are shortish like tom cruise 5'7', mark ruffalo 5' 8' and jared leto 5'9"

At 5'6", get 2 inch shoe lifts. You'll be 5'8". You'll be shortish but not riducluously bad.

The lady saying she doesn't want short kids is a ridiculous comment. Your gene are only half the equation and likely there could be people in your family who have tall genes. So unless she is also short, unlikely your kids would be short.
Yes, my 2 brothers are over 6 feet. I think this pisses me off more than actually being short lol.

Thanks for the positivity though! It was starting to get really cooooooooold in this thread. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Maverick wrote: Yes, my 2 brothers are over 6 feet. I think this pisses me off more than actually being short lol.
Are they older or younger brothers? Did they ever rag on you about this? If they are younger brothers well.. :lol:
Thanks for the positivity though! It was starting to get really cooooooooold in this thread. :lol:
I really do think you are over thinking the height issue especially with regards to how American women see it.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

David Faustino (Bud Bundy from Married with Children) is 5'3". He gets girls too, despite his rep on the tv show.