How many women have you had sex with?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How many women have you had sex with?

1-3
4%
4-30
40%
30-90
16%
90-150
16%
150-300
8%
300+
16%

Total votes: 25
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: How many women have you had sex with?

Post by Maverick »

C.J. wrote:
Repatriate wrote:It's natural, it's an itch you must scratch.
There's a difference between scratching an itch, and scratching an area until you break the skin, it starts bleeding and it becomes infected, and now you're thinking about why you just mutilated yourself for an itch! :lol:

Anyway, I haven't had many girls over for ugly bumping. However when I do, I always have food in the fridge! Bitches love food! :)

Anyone watch the Youtube videos of Mr. ChiCity? That nigga is hilarious. That's where I got the idea.

But man, going bareback was the biggest mistake of my life! Had 1 and couldn't get it up with a hat, then I got ruined by a white girl. When I declined intercourse because I didn't have a condom, she said she wanted to get it on regardless. You could only imagine that holy chorus singing. Now if I ain't skinny dipping, I don't even bother anymore.
Haha damn man!

This happened to me a few times. I remember freaking out for the next few months waiting to get tested. I NEVER go bareback anymore. I'm too much of a worrier. :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

That's why I had to quit after a few more. Some of my partners were downright slip-and-slide baby shoots. I didn't want any kids or STDs. So I'm waiting until I can get into a LTR at least. In the meantime, I'm getting tested to make sure I don't have anything to tell my future bridezilla. :lol:
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

17. Subtract the hookers and whales though, and my number becomes 4. They were all one night stands (with the exception of Girl 4, a two night stand).

Girl 1: Athletic 24 year old blonde 7 who couldn't get wet. My first non-pro. I was 22.

Girl 2: 25 year old 5.5. Thin/athletic body; very tall and masculine looking. f***ed like a man too. This was two months after the first girl.

Girl 3: 27 year old FOB Filipino 6.5. My status as a white westerner did all the work. I was 24.

Girl 4: 21 year old ginger 4.5. Slightly chubby but in the right places. Lived up to the stereotype by being hot in the sack. Happened about a year ago when I was almost 25.

Pretty disappointing considering how much effort I put in (messaged over 10,000 girls online over the course of three years).
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Jeremy wrote:
Pretty disappointing considering how much effort I put in (messaged over 10,000 girls online over the course of three years).
That's insane. You're not getting any action as a young white man with internet dating?

10,000 is an absurd number of profiles to hit up.

I'm not ragging on you but are you ugly or really short <5'6"?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Repatriate wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
That's insane. You're not getting any action as a young white man with internet dating?

Action? Lol. I can't even get dates.

6'3", 146 lbs. Not ugly, just average. Used to be pretty muscular as well. Then I quit lifting, since it never got me anything.

I don't see what's so shocking about my claims. Isn't that the whole point of this site - that hypergamy is out of control in the west?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Jeremy wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

6'3", 146 lbs. Not ugly, just average. Used to be pretty muscular as well. Then I quit lifting, since it never got me anything.

I don't see what's so shocking about my claims. Isn't that the whole point of this site - that hypergamy is out of control in the west?
Yes but I figured that your ratio would at least be a bit better as a tall young white man. However it really does seem as bad as everyone else. That's why I thought it was shocking.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

about 100. but frequency is less lately since i stopped wasting time on anything less than an 8 a while back... and down to nothing recently now that i think i found someone special.. about 1/2 were american women.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Jeremy wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

This is actually quite surprising to me too. There's another poster on here that recently married a filipina named Pete. He's around your height and in his 40s, I believe. He complained of the same issues (which is even more surprising since you would think SOME western 30-40 year olds would want a really tall guy in his 40s).

I think Will N Dowd reported similar issues (and he's supposedly a former model), though he did have some interest. The girls were just mostly really ugly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How many women have you had sex with?

Post by Rock »

C.J. wrote:
Anyone watch the Youtube videos of Mr. ChiCity? That nigga is hilarious. That's where I got the idea.
You mean ChiCity Man? Yea, he's my playa, my hero from my home state, the guy who can make lemon outta lemonade, the one who is eternally high spirited and never at a loss for words, the mysterious tall nigga who never shows his face but rather lets the viewer see Chitown from his perspective.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Yes but I figured that your ratio would at least be a bit better as a tall young white man. However it really does seem as bad as everyone else. That's why I thought it was shocking.
There's a lot more to this puzzle than just race or even height and looks.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

There's a lot more to this puzzle than just race or even height and looks.
Being good looking and being tall won't guarantee you women in America.

It can help being tall and good looking but it works overseas better than in America.

You have to be a bad boy, have status and be wealthy.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Jeremy wrote:17. Subtract the hookers and whales though, and my number becomes 4. They were all one night stands (with the exception of Girl 4, a two night stand).

Girl 1: Athletic 24 year old blonde 7 who couldn't get wet. My first non-pro. I was 22.

Girl 2: 25 year old 5.5. Thin/athletic body; very tall and masculine looking. f***ed like a man too. This was two months after the first girl.

Girl 3: 27 year old FOB Filipino 6.5. My status as a white westerner did all the work. I was 24.

Girl 4: 21 year old ginger 4.5. Slightly chubby but in the right places. Lived up to the stereotype by being hot in the sack. Happened about a year ago when I was almost 25.

did you get these girls online as well? one night stands/bang meetings?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

fightforlove wrote:
Jeremy wrote:17. Subtract the hookers and whales though, and my number becomes 4. They were all one night stands (with the exception of Girl 4, a two night stand).

did you get these girls online as well? one night stands/bang meetings?
Yes, all my lays were from online, except for one whale.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I count 31, it might be higher. It would for sure be higher if I wasn't just counting intercourse but included counting sexual contact (beyond kissing).

Not even half of those are P4P, about 8 of them are.

The rest is whatever I wanted, let me explain.

If I wanted to f**k more BBW's to add to my count that's way too easy. Most suffer from self-esteem issues, easy to exploit if you know how.

If I wanted to f**k more Single Mothers to add to my count, again that's too easy.

If I wasn't saving for my trip and went to TJ/Mexico two times I had all but planned to go but thought better of it and stayed here. I was on a severe budget in Mexico City, otherwise, I knew where to go...

I've always been fairly restrictive which is why my count isn't higher. Sometimes the opportunity matched with being horny because 30+ for somebody who's been sexually active since I was about 15 or so is less than one sex partner a year on average. So when opportunities came up, I took advantage of them more often than not.

The times I didn't or couldn't where mistakes I made that could have easily have turned my life in a different direction and I wouldn't be posting here.

Some say things happen for a reason, so maybe I'm destine to get something way better than I could have had if I made some different choices.