Why do African Americans want to live in the U.S.?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

Great thread. I think the answer for us African-American men is to escape this country. I agree with a previous poster in the sense that our ancestors built this country, and we want to be able to have equality here. However, I feel as though that will never happen. Many of my fellow African-Americans will complain about these injustices, but not do anything about it but beg the powers that be to change things on our behalf.

This is what these so-called Black leaders are put in front of us for. They do nothing but tell us to march up and down the street, begging for the man to change. I'm not with that shit.

The answer is to divest our dollars from the people who oppress us. Black people spend so much money making other people rich in this country, and if we were to stop, it would put an economic stranglehold on a lot of people. Ideally, we would identify the corporations which make the most money off of us, and boycott them until certain demands are met. However, we lack the unity for that kind of organization these days. Therefore, I feel like Black men with good heads on our shoulders should just repatriate.

There are plenty of countries that are better for us than here. Some brothers go to Brazil, Africa, or Eastern Europe, and I am in the process of going to Japan. I refuse to accept this crap.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Thanks for your response YaManBT. I made this thread because I needed to vent, LOL. Anyway, glad you appreciated this thread. I've been accused of being racist by some Black members of the forum. Can you please check out these two threads and give me your opinion of them? Thanks.

It's about "Why Black females aren't appreciated." I made a comment about how 70% of African American women are single, and that an increasing number of Black men are marrying outside their race. I said, I found Black women attractive.

I also commented about the weird situation in the media that showcases Asian women all over the media, but not Asian men; we're always shown in a negative manner on T.V.--and never shown in any kind of interracial ads, unlike...say, Asian women.

I'm asking you because your a new member of the forum and also Black.

viewtopic.php?t=19555&postdays=0&postor ... &start=105

viewtopic.php?t=19555&postdays=0&postor ... &start=120
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

@zboy1 I looked through that thread, and I don't find you to be racist at all based on that.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

YaManBT wrote:@zboy1 I looked through that thread, and I don't find you to be racist at all based on that.
That's good that you see that, too. Zboy1 is one of the few Koreans that I know on the count on the fingers on my hand
that is very, very cognizant of the racial paradigm in this country without being a bigot about it.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I feel that for African-Americans it doesn't make that much sense to leave the country forever. That's been tried before..it was called Liberia. The fact is that AA have a deep bond to the U.S. that probably goes beyond even most white people. I bet if you polled white people on this forum very few have ancestors that extend back to the mayflower. Most are probably from 19th to early 20th century immigrant families. On the other hand AA paid a steep blood price. It's never a good thing to walk away from an investment that your ancestors paid in so much blood, sweat, and tears. America owes you a big one and I don't mean that in a reparations sense because handouts are counterproductive. It means you're entitled to all the positive benefits and the country itself as a nation.

I feel that America owes me one too simply for the Chinese railroad worker shenanigans and the current shoddy media and social treatment etc.. The karmic scales haven't been balanced yet for any of that shit either. But that's still small potatoes in comparison.

The fact is that historically speaking whites used minorities as stepping stones to get here. There's no reason to completely ditch the country unless you have options that are overwhelmingly better.

If I had hundreds of millions tomorrow i'd certainly consider renouncing though. :lol: But for tax purposes really.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

the anglos took away half of my historical ethnic homeland from my people in 1848. do i want it back? hell no. so as long as anglos rule this land, I don't want it. I would gladly leave the US in a heartbeat if it wasn't for college. I don't have much to hold me back except family and I already have Mexican citizenship, so I can bail on my american one and just be what I look like. :D
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The best thing for all US citizens who feel oppressed for racial reasons to do is to straddle 2-3 countries ( one of them being the US) taking the best from each one. I feel that the greatest oppression in the US is social not really professional.

Here, you can study and there's a lot of credit ( if not cash) to help you invest in property, etc. Then, there's Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait ( to work and make good money) and black guys from the US are called...yes siree.. 'Americans' there. Saudis would say to others when talking about really black guys from the US-- We have an American working here ( honorably so). The same in Oman- "What nationality is he?" "American!" , One black guy from KY was my boss in Oman and three were running departments on different helicopter bases. "Who's the manager here? An American! ( never an addition of African or Black) Ohhh, Ahhhh! Wow! Great! Who is the teacher? An American! ( me)". Problem solved.

I knew so many black guys who went to Saudi/Oman, etc. as Americans and made huge money and later lived like kings in Ethiopia, Trinidad, the Philippines, Thailand, etc. And what they loved about the Middle East was- great fun with a lot of money, no police harassment and no threat of terrorism-- when terrorists see a black guy walking down the street, they won't attack him. Total pleasure to work. Parties on compounds, swimming pools, beaches and plenty of lays-- yes siree- they would get together with Ethiopian and Eritrean girls there who thought them kings. Two on my black friends had apartments in Jeddah- they were 60+ with 27 year old Ethiopians girls.

One needs to be wise, not emotional and be a total opportunist. Milk everybody for what they've got whenever and wherever possible. Get cold, mean and calculating. Don't expect mercy or handouts from anyone.

Because, at the end of the day, even if a miracle happens and one achieves equality here, it's still a pretty dull place to live with not many opportunities, too many laws, high prices/taxes and not so pretty women. Believe you me when I tell you that I felt freer and happier in Saudi Arabia than here.

Quality of life is better when you have several flags to live and work under.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ladislav preaches the truth. Juggling the pros and doing your best to avoid the cons of multiple countries is where it's at. America is a good place to invest in property or HQ your assets but it's a poor place to try and fit in as a minority unless you have some unique talents or ideas to exploit.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Repatriate wrote:Ladislav preaches the truth. Juggling the pros and doing your best to avoid the cons of multiple countries is where it's at. America is a good place to invest in property or HQ your assets but it's a poor place to try and fit in as a minority unless you have some unique talents or ideas to exploit.
it's not even trying to fit in. it's just the social atmosphere in general in the US is bad, unless you live in an ethnic enclave like how Mexicans do here.

how I live my life.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Repatriate wrote:Ladislav preaches the truth. Juggling the pros and doing your best to avoid the cons of multiple countries is where it's at. America is a good place to invest in property or HQ your assets but it's a poor place to try and fit in as a minority unless you have some unique talents or ideas to exploit.
That's right! And I disagree that going abroad, if done properly, is giving up on wealth that the US owes you. On the contrary, it is partaking in the American privilege by being a representative of America overseas and using it as leverage. It would be silly to give up US citizenship and become a Liberian.

Heck, my ex boss, as black as you can get, went to Iraq to work. His salary at 62 was 150K a year. Now, try that as a Liberian. He is now running a guest house in Addis Ababa bought with Haliburton money. Yes, he could have gone back to TN but to what? Dating 50 year olds? He's got a hot Ethiopian girl now and is what? 73? Living like a king. Living the American dream...outside of America.

Arab money, US citizenship, a cheap country filled with gorgeous babes.Respect and welcome from the community. He lives there better than most white people in the USA.
it's not even trying to fit in. it's just the social atmosphere in general in the US is bad, unless you live in an ethnic enclave like how Mexicans do here.
But most ethnic enclaves have unnatural and weird demographics. Full of men, few women, the pretty ones are all married to the richest ones. Torn away from their land, cautious and mistrustful, immigrants act nothing like they do back home-- they all got the bug. No longer polite, restless, with famine for dollars in their eyes, stuck up and with spoiled kids that act weird. It's sometimes even better to be among Anglos than these.

Richard Clive, the British "conqueror" of India, while not black, was a victim of the class system and strove to prove himself to the aristocrats by subjugating the entire subcontinent. He was still not accepted back in England because of his rough manners and lowly origins. But he lived like a raja in India, partook in pleasures with young women and had a life that could not even compare to the boring humdrum existence of the nobles back home.

If anything, we should thank whoever rejects us for they push us to unprecedented heights helping us discover alternatives which would make even them jealous.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote: If anything, we should thank whoever rejects us for they push us to unprecedented heights helping us discover alternatives which would make even them jealous.
I wonder if this disillusionment is spreading. I have noticed the expat and tourist demographic in Asia has been getting whiter and younger as time goes on. 5-6 years ago most young expats I saw either had some connection to the land or they were teaching english. These days I see all manner of young expats some of which are trust fund babies or digital nomads. It's not quite mainstream but there is something going on where even young white males are bailing.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

ladislav wrote:
But most ethnic enclaves have unnatural and weird demographics. Full of men, few women, the pretty ones are all married to the richest ones. Torn away from their land, cautious and mistrustful, immigrants act nothing like they do back home-- they all got the bug. No longer polite, restless, with famine for dollars in their eyes, stuck up and with spoiled kids that act weird. It's sometimes even better to be among Anglos than these.
what I mean is being more like my parents. my father brought my mother from Mexico and has since lived in areas that are mixed with anglos and mexicans. while he would agree with many things that you said, the ethnic enclaves give my parents some form of friendships that exist and of getting useful information.
Richard Clive, the British "conqueror" of India, while not black, was a victim of the class system and strove to prove himself to the aristocrats by subjugating the entire subcontinent. He was still not accepted back in England because of his rough manners and lowly origins. But he lived like a raja in India, partook in pleasures with young women and had a life that could not even compare to the boring humdrum existence of the nobles back home.

If anything, we should thank whoever rejects us for they push us to unprecedented heights helping us discover alternatives which would make even them jealous.
i agree with you. i am in a way, thankful that I don't fit in with the anglos because really, they're a bunch of boring and envious people who will backstab you if you achieve more than they do and will make fun of you if you are below them. the same with the upper-class mexicans. actually, i am more bitter towards the upper-class mexicans because they have treated me worse than the anglos have. the upper-class mexicans are also the people who i blame for the underdevelopment that mexico has. if it wasn't for that, i would be living in my ancestral country.

how I live my life.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Upper class Mexicans are basically just ethnic Spaniards. This whole revolution in Latin America was about the Spaniards who were born in the New World breaking away from the continental Spaniards. The structure is the same and they are still oppressing the masses and they want them to stay down. They just call themselves "Mexicans" but they still act like Spaniards.

The Anglos are just US born British and those who look and act like modified Brits. It's all one colonial thing.

The good thing about Anglos is that the educated classes will accept you professionally if you have superior skills no matter what race you are. They will work with you and elect you into the office, etc. Amazing! Socially, they don't. Unless you are very rich.

With Latin America( and the Arab world, too) , it's the other way around-- socially, acceptance is very good but once you try to move up politically or get a good job, this is where everything stands against you.

Anglo America: I don't care how high you get as long as you don't get too close.
Latin America: I don't care how close you get as long as you don't get too high.

This is why they voted for Obama but you would never have upper class Mexicans ( Spaniards) vote in some black guy or someone who looks Indio.

It's funny how in the Americas the colonist/immigrant population oppresses the indigenous one. In Europe, it's the other way around.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ladislav wrote:Upper class Mexicans are basically just ethnic Spaniards. This whole revolution in Latin America was about the Spaniards who were born in the New World breaking away from the continental Spaniards. The structure is the same and they are still oppressing the masses and they want them to stay down. They just call themselves "Mexicans" but they still act like Spaniards.

The Anglos are just US born British and those who look and act like modified Brits. It's all one colonial thing.

The good thing about Anglos is that the educated classes will accept you professionally if you have superior skills no matter what race you are. They will work with you and elect you into the office, etc. Amazing! Socially, they don't. Unless you are very rich.

With Latin America( and the Arab world, too) , it's the other way around-- socially, acceptance is very good but once you try to move up politically or get a good job, this is where everything stands against you.

Anglo America: I don't care how high you get as long as you don't get too close.
Latin America: I don't care how close you get as long as you don't get too high.

This is why they voted for Obama but you would never have upper class Mexicans ( Spaniards) vote in some black guy or someone who looks Indio.

It's funny how in the Americas the colonist/immigrant population oppresses the indigenous one. In Europe, it's the other way around.
The term Anglo is so misused. The closest thing to an Anglo-Saxon would be the English.

So Whites in the USA are Anglo-Saxon except for the Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Finish, Scandinavian, Czech, Spanish, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Moldavian,
Greek, and dozens of other groups...LOL

Outwest
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

OutWest wrote: The term Anglo is so misused. The closest thing to an Anglo-Saxon would be the English.

So Whites in the USA are Anglo-Saxon except for the Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Finish, Scandinavian, Czech, Spanish, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Moldavian,
Greek, and dozens of other groups...LOL

Outwest
When people refer to anglo in the nation sense they are talking about the cultural identity where the country was founded on anglo-saxon ideals. U.K., U.S., Canada, NZ, Australia, and even Ireland share this anglo cultural heritage. The people may not be mostly anglo-saxon these days but the cultural influence is most definitely anglo. Plus "anglo-saxon" is a nebulous identifier anyways since most white North Americans are heavily mixed.

However, there are true anglo-saxon blue bloods in America, an example would be the old New England families. These are the upper crust foo foo types living in the Hamptons and owning houses at Martha's Vineyard. They almost never marry outside their close knit wealthy social networks who are also anglo-saxon. These types have their hand in global industry and finance but in the past 50 years they've become less relevant due to all the new money and changing social dynamics.