USA - The easiest place to get one night stands?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

backpage

Post by targetguy »

8) a lot of p4p action in the usa but other then a brothel you dont know who has aids herpes etc so buyer beware is all i can say. Once someone has a disease good luck in finding anyone at all. People with diseases are not desirable and never will be. Sorry to be blunt but this is how it is. also the good gals are not looking for the local wino or drug addict preferably someone that can help them.
no scammers
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Maker55 wrote:
mand38 wrote:I think there is no 'hard' and 'easy' places on this eart for one night stands and easy girls pickup.
This post maybe can help you to get idea what I am talking about.
http://catch-women.com/2012/10/how-and- ... nline.html

I am from Europe but traveling to US often. I can't say it is harder or easier to get one night stand sex in US than in Hamburg.

It all depends on you. On your approach to whole 'thing' and your approach to women.

Ok maybe there are places where is EXTREMELY easy to get (free) sex in one night stand, like Ibiza island. On that place last year, I had sex with 3 different girls within same day. But that is place where are people going to spend summer vacation, everybody drinks, you will see parties all day at beches and pubs, mostly of girls are a bit drunk, and they seeking for sex on every step.

But when it came to 'normal life' not on vacation, like I said, I can't say there are countries where it is easier or harder to get sex, because on every place of this world exists girls that look for sex same as we do, you just need to think how and where to find them :)
It depends on your ethnicity too.

If you play on the "unique foreigner" concept, then that can work well if you pick the right places where your ethnicity will make you appear unique to the native women

Not tough on that way, but what you said make sense! (mean on "unique foreigner" concept)
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Banano wrote:some foreigners who get married to thais or philipinas end up killed...

such as this unlucky brit, his wife paid for his murder with his money!!....how romantic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... d-for.html
freaking !
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

mand38 wrote:
Banano wrote:some foreigners who get married to thais or philipinas end up killed...

such as this unlucky brit, his wife paid for his murder with his money!!....how romantic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... d-for.html
freaking !
That link doesn't show the whole story for some reason. Here's another link to the same story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... money.html

He was 59 and she was 29. She had a lover on the side that was involved in the killing. The story said he was a gullible person by nature. He obviously was gullible thinking that his 29 year old wife actually loved him for him and not money. It was for life insurance money. Getting life insurance is very risky and it doesn't matter if the beneficiary is a western or foreign woman. It's best that men start avoiding getting policies with their wives as beneficiaries. It's not worth putting your life on the line for a disposable vagina.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

marklambo wrote: It's best that men start avoiding getting policies with their wives as beneficiaries. It's not worth putting your life on the line for a disposable v****a.
Yeah it never makes sense to put the wife down as the beneficiary. If men have kids it's better to put it in the kids name. If they have parents then their parents name. The wife? Absolutely not.

Things can go wrong if it's in the kids name too but you can consult a lawyer and create a time based trust in their name. So in the event that you get killed the wife can't use the kid for the insurance money. The money is all locked up until they turn 18 or whatever that you stipulate. It's pretty air tight unless your kid kills you or something. :lol: But that's pretty unlikely.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

I guess it all depends on your vibe. Some guys (I concur with the 20% figure) have a really easy time with American broads. They have literally hundreds of notches under their belt. The rest of us don't do very well here. I'd say the majority of us (about 60%) can get p***y, but we have to scavenge for it, go through dry spells, and often settle for less than our worth. The bottom 20% of guys in the USA probably never get a legitimate piece of p***y outside of p4p.

As far as I'm concerned, I feel like I'll do better overseas. Many of the same guys who do well over here don't do well in Japan, and vise versa. Knowing about Japanese culture, I can see why. Their culture is much more respectful, peaceful and civilized as a whole (that's why I'm trying to go there, not primarily for girls).
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

America, easy for one night stands???

With who???

If you're talking about worn out cougars, then sure, it's easy to have one night stands with them.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

YaManBT wrote: As far as I'm concerned, I feel like I'll do better overseas. Many of the same guys who do well over here don't do well in Japan, and vise versa. Knowing about Japanese culture, I can see why. Their culture is much more respectful, peaceful and civilized as a whole (that's why I'm trying to go there, not primarily for girls).
I think the difference is that being a nice guy isn't a penalty like it is in the U.S. In the U.S. you constantly have to turn up the swagger or cocky asshole game. When foreign asian women see this they just think "asshole" but American women think "ooh confident awesome guy"
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

Repatriate wrote:
YaManBT wrote: As far as I'm concerned, I feel like I'll do better overseas. Many of the same guys who do well over here don't do well in Japan, and vise versa. Knowing about Japanese culture, I can see why. Their culture is much more respectful, peaceful and civilized as a whole (that's why I'm trying to go there, not primarily for girls).
I think the difference is that being a nice guy isn't a penalty like it is in the U.S. In the U.S. you constantly have to turn up the swagger or cocky asshole game. When foreign asian women see this they just think "asshole" but American women think "ooh confident awesome guy"
Exactly...Very well said.
Sonali Chandna
Freshman Poster

Post by Sonali Chandna »

I think it is true that women in some parts of the world are not only more approachable but are also more open to the one night stand scenario. I think in places with own cultures, if the surrounding allows, it is possible for women to be more active. I would also say that these days it is possible to check out dating sites for one night stands such as MeetOutside, where you will find both men and women looking for hookups, some with conditions others who just want to get into bed with the next fellow. So it is something that should be tried out in all countries.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

marklambo wrote:getting laid here can be either easy or very hard. If someone is ok having sex with a woman who is either unattractive, fat, or both, then it's a different story.
Bingo!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

marklambo wrote:getting laid here can be either easy or very hard. If someone is ok having sex with a woman who is either unattractive, fat, or both, then it's a different story. But to consistently have sex with good looking women, the whole game changes big time. A good looking woman here is usually considered average or below average in other countries. Why waste the time and effort poking trolls all day long? I rather masturbate than have any unattractive girl touch me. Quality over quantity, and here in the US, quality lacks big time!
Mark Lambo got this one spot on!! , America is easy if you like to have sex with fat women. Only a very tiny % of men are hooking up with attractive (aka:thin) women.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

steve55 wrote:
marklambo wrote:getting laid here can be either easy or very hard. If someone is ok having sex with a woman who is either unattractive, fat, or both, then it's a different story. But to consistently have sex with good looking women, the whole game changes big time. A good looking woman here is usually considered average or below average in other countries. Why waste the time and effort poking trolls all day long? I rather masturbate than have any unattractive girl touch me. Quality over quantity, and here in the US, quality lacks big time!
Mark Lambo got this one spot on!! , America is easy if you like to have sex with fat women. Only a very tiny % of men are hooking up with attractive (aka:thin) women.
:oops: