Recent times....Forum Renaissance....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Recent times....Forum Renaissance....

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm so glad that HA is making a comeback. I actually thought this forum was going to die the other month...seriously.

Repatriate and SkateboardStephen are back, Rock, Maverick, zboy1, ErikHeaven, LadiSlav, ContrarianExpatriate, DJ IV Money,
even Winston, CJ, Renata when she isn't at the Ladie's forum POW WOW, AmericanInMexico, YaManBT (or whatever), Silver Energy,
ThePrimeBait, etc. and etc.!!!

Even not-so-favorite churlish posters like Anon. American I mean George Zimmerman of HA and Cornfed have their myopically-skewed visions of reality,
but nevertheless I wish guys like DaAdventurer (Terrance), Robert77 and Red Dog (Think Different) were back here more often. That even goes
for my boy Roy Innis/Clarence Thomas (i.e. All_That_Is_Man) would come back too. lol

P.S: Please list who you guys miss that hasn't posted in a long ass time and let's tally them up!!
P.P.S: Please list who hasn't been permanently-banned that you don't eveer want to see on HA anymore

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes...and all this has happened as soon as we banned Odbo and the moderating has become more stricter. Coincidence? I think not... I wish Winston would hire more moderators and let us be as well-run like RooshV's forum, but he doesn't want to for fear of the forum being too strict, which is nonsense...

Also--and I realize this now--I do think talking about race issues is important, but sometimes it has gotten out-of-hand. I am guilty of this as well, and I apologize. We also talk about very controversial subjects that would get one banned on many other forums.

Conspiracy theories are also popular here, but may not be in other places. But do we let political correctness run amok and free speech be squelched to appeal to more people? I think by doing that, it would make this forum very boring and be just another carbon copy MRA site (which number in the hundreds on the Internet). On the other hand, I know there are those that would disagree with this statement. What do you guys think?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Are there really hundreds MRA forums out there? Maybe blogs from angry as hell men, but there are far less organized ones it seems. MGTOW/MRA men are like cats, difficult to herd or corral in one spot. We can see that in HA easily by the vast array of different kinds of men here, each doing something totally different from the previous poster.

We got good, bad, single, married, loaner/wanderer, man-whores, PUA types and Anti-PUA, celibate, evil, Jewish, Athiest, Christian, black, asian, white, too many different nationalities to list, etc. The only stuff we don't have is openly Gay/Homo men, Muslims, and males that are openly feminism advocates (could change soon?).
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Whatever happened to All That Is Man?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Voice of Reason wrote:Whatever happened to All That Is Man?
I just sent him a message to see how he was doing. He hasn't posted in a while and last I heard he was living in Mexico.

I have been wondering what happened to him, since he hasn't posted in a few months.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

What about Eurobrat?

He stopped posting in May, then he went through all his messages and removed them:
search.php?search_author=eurobrat

Why would he do that?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Will one of you mods please spell Renaissance correctly for Irizarry in the topic title? It is an annoying eyesore.

Thanks
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@KAI1275, You pompous snob you. After all that??

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

After all the props we had given one another on prior threads,
you had the audacity to turn around and INDIRECTLY STATE in a PUBLIC
thread INSTEAD OF a PM that I had "spelled 'renaissance'
incorrectly".

*Puts on his ContrarianExpatriate exosuit*

It's ALSO renascence you unmitigated moron. Look it up. This is a
renaissance and a revitalization which is what a renascence is.
*Super Mario Bros. duh-ding of the golden coin*

The two are very synonymous with one another.
(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/renascence+?s=t)

Ice Cube told Dre to stick to producing; I'm telling you to stick
to object-oriented development and architecture and not to PM
(pun intended to project management not Private Message)
or else you may lose the account with a client.
*Super Mario Bros. duh-ding of the golden coin*

Now I will put this public forum so I do not look like a charlatan. You
have been ethered.
*Super Mario Bros. duh-ding of the golden coin 2x's*
*Takes off his ContrarianExpatriate exosuit*
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on August 6th, 2013, 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

He's right, Renascence is an old spelling of the same word. Technically not incorrect if we're going to go into semantics here.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

HAHA! I stand corrected! I learned something new today!
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Post by YaManBT »

I'm loving the forum. We need to promote it to try and get more people here. Bottom line, though, the men's movement is a beautiful thing. Let's keep building the brotherhood.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Voice of Reason wrote:What about Eurobrat?

He stopped posting in May, then he went through all his messages and removed them:

Why would he do that?
Cus he's a complete prick who decided after he had taken what he wanted to take back what he had given as well.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Rock wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:What about Eurobrat?

Why would he do that?
Cus he's a complete prick who decided after he had taken what he wanted to take back what he had given as well.
Yeah, I hate when people do that! At least contribute back to the forum and the movement, even after your goals have been met. Don't just take all the information here and on other travel/MRA forums, and then leave when you've done everything you wanted...That's selfish and makes you look like a tool...
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I am thinking of doing the same as eurobrat. My level of annoyance is reaching a level that reached when I left anthroforums.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236