Bob Filner: What Exactly did he do wrong? Nothing Illegal.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Bob Filner: What Exactly did he do wrong? Nothing Illegal.

Post by YaManBT »

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/e ... ail-rubbed

I just saw this story on CNN about this guy. These hideous broads were on there making accusations against him, but the things they accused him of weren't even illegal or inherently wrong? In American society, it is harassment if you make a move on a woman who is not attracted to you. How the f**k are we supposed to know whether or not you are attracted? The same chicks would swoon if another guy made the same advances.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I feel the same way. Feminism has gone too far. My brother got written up because he called a coworker "honey". We're really going downhill
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

I feel no pitty for these trolls. Women should not be in the military to begin with.

These women that claimed they were raped, they probably gave it up and just regretted what they did and just decided to call it rape. Or maybe they had their backs rubbed and called it rape. You can't believe or trust these types of women. Who knows what really happened.

And that voicemail she got that she says was creepy.....oh come on, he didn't say anything that was creepy at all. If the guy was a young stud, she would have thought it was sweet and f***ed him.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

marklambo wrote:I feel no pitty for these trolls. Women should not be in the military to begin with.
I agree. Women should not be in the military. It's not feminine. Women are not meant to be going into combat zones and wars because it's not feminine. Traditionally women could only offer medical support and non-combat roles. Why would women want to join the military? Feminism, destruction of gender roles, emasculation of women, and liberalization. Many women who join the military are also butch, cynical, liberal, or feminist.

It should be a red flag if a girl mentions she wants to join the military, police force, or become a firefighter. Those are not appropriate jobs for a kind and feminine lady. Violence and fighting can blacken a heart, and an ideal women would have a more innocent heart (assuming she hasn't been brainwashed by feminism and liberalization). Being surrounded by men offers a woman many opportunities to cheat and have affairs, and a woman in the military will have many opportunities to cheat.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I see nothing wrong with putting western women on the front lines. I think it may achieve some kind of cleansing effect where the most ambitious and delusional women are eliminated from the gene pool.