How many women have you had sex with?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

How many women have you had sex with?

1-3
4%
4-30
40%
30-90
16%
90-150
16%
150-300
8%
300+
16%

Total votes: 25
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jeremy wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
Jeremy wrote:17. Subtract the hookers and whales though, and my number becomes 4. They were all one night stands (with the exception of Girl 4, a two night stand).

Girl 1: Athletic 24 year old blonde 7 who couldn't get wet. My first non-pro. I was 22.

Girl 2: 25 year old 5.5. Thin/athletic body; very tall and masculine looking. f***ed like a man too. This was two months after the first girl.

Girl 3: 27 year old FOB Filipino 6.5. My status as a white westerner did all the work. I was 24.

Girl 4: 21 year old ginger 4.5. Slightly chubby but in the right places. Lived up to the stereotype by being hot in the sack. Happened about a year ago when I was almost 25.

Pretty disappointing considering how much effort I put in (messaged over 10,000 girls online over the course of three years).

did you get these girls online as well? one night stands/bang meetings?
Yes, all my lays were from online, except for one whale.
All of them were online save for the locals I did when I lived in Simi, it could have been more. So much for a lily white town where Rodney King's perps were let off, IR is more popular than ever as I understand it. Every girl I f***ed in that town and the surrounding area was White and couldn't get any less White.

None of them were FAT (BBW's) and only one, my first GF ever was questionable looking.

I've never been aggressive with women and that's likely impacted a few things and contributed too missed opportunities.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would anyone count up to 300? That's crazy. How can you keep track of that many people? When you reach 10, you feel like a stud. Counting after that seems to have little incremental value. After 30, you usually don't bother counting anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote:
Winston wrote:Why would anyone count up to 300? That's crazy. How can you keep track of that many people? When you reach 10, you feel like a stud. Counting after that seems to have little incremental value. After 30, you usually don't bother counting anymore.
Which is why I thought I smelled some bullshit in this thread.
A part timer monger with modest means can rack up 100 lays in a year in Thailand no problem assuming most of those are p4p. If you involve real dating and normal gaming combined with p4p then you may have less lay counts but not dramatically so. Ladislav, E, and AmericainBangkok are both older gentlemen who have been there and done that. 500-600 isn't far fetched. It's actually not even that high when you divide it by years active.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Winston wrote:Why would anyone count up to 300? That's crazy. How can you keep track of that many people? When you reach 10, you feel like a stud. Counting after that seems to have little incremental value. After 30, you usually don't bother counting anymore.
A part timer monger with modest means can rack up 100 lays in a year in Thailand no problem assuming most of those are p4p. If you involve real dating and normal gaming combined with p4p then you may have less lay counts but not dramatically so. Ladislav, E, and AmericainBangkok are both older gentlemen who have been there and done that. 500-600 isn't far fetched. It's actually not even that high when you divide it by years active.
Right....but for an MGTOW guy (I.E. me) whom is not a mangina nor a simp (I was both the former before I became enlightened) and even a white knight/captain save-a-hoe, I did alright. lol

Ladislav and AmericanInBKK are both in their 50s, I am in my 30's still.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Right....but for an MGTOW guy (I.E. me) whom is not a mangina nor a simp (I was both the former before I became enlightened) and even a white knight/captain save-a-hoe, I did alright. lol

Ladislav and AmericanInBKK are both in their 50s, I am in my 30's still.
I wasn't sure of your age..but damn that's pretty impressive to have in your 30's. We're around the same age range and i'm nowhere near kicking up those numbers. Then again I fell into multiple relationship traps.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Repatriate wrote:
Ghost wrote:
There's no bullshit in this thread. I did 100 in 30 days in one stretch. I'm almost 51 and I've been with far more than 500-600. Like I said, I did 300-400 in the U.S. before even coming to Asia and Thailand isn't the only other place I've slept with women. In the end, the number of quality experiences is what's important, not the numbers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Do the math: four women a month = 48 a year. In 6 years that is almost 300. I'm almost 51. It's not difficult to do. I had a couple of relationships and the rest of the time I was banging women anytime I could. There were weeks when I had 3 or 4 and then only slept with one in the next month but it averaged out.

George Clooney could get as much p***y as he wanted but he seems to be a one woman sort of guy - a serial monogamist.

As far as Thailand, most were P4P, maybe 150-200 were non-pros.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

As far as 48 a year being alot, that's an example. To me, this is not a huge number.

Mind you, this is in the 80's and first half of the 90's, not now. From the time I was 16 until I came to live here at 33 or so, is 17 years. 300+ chicks in 17 years.

I had numerous one night stands, f**k buddies, one week relationships...it wasn't all that difficult to rack up those numbers and I stand by what I say. I've never been a major player but used to be in exceptional condition when I was in my 20's and 30's and it was enough to get me laid. Back then there was only one long-term dry spell and it was mainly because it was what I wanted at the time. I had fallen in love with a girl and she dumped me, I was devastated. I kept hearing how taking time out from dating was the thing to do so I did. I stopped dating on my birthday and got laid exactly one year later to the day. Birthday p***y.

Non-pro means non-pro, not a wanna be good girl who is actually a P4P chick.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Do the math: four women a month = 48 a year. In 6 years that is almost 300. I'm almost 51. It's not difficult to do. I had a couple of relationships and the rest of the time I was banging women anytime I could. There were weeks when I had 3 or 4 and then only slept with one in the next month but it averaged out.

George Clooney could get as much p***y as he wanted but he seems to be a one woman sort of guy - a serial monogamist.

As far as Thailand, most were P4P, maybe 150-200 were non-pros.
As they say, "My dick don't lie!".
Thanks for doing the math for us. Some of us leviathan-esque predators "get it in" at that frequency!!

I`m lucky I haven't disappeared into thin air yet from all the p.ussies I had di.cked down.
I'm Megatron...I haven't even begun my Galvatron makeover yet!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote:48 a year is a ton. I've known plenty of player types and guys who slept around a lot and they don't claim nearly that. 48 a year is a massive amount especially in the U.S. I couldn't even get laid once in the U.S. in my entire life. Just can't believe that. I know Thailand is a conservative country outside of the red light areas. I don't count "non-pro" hoes as essentially any different than outright p4p in Asia.
In between relationships I was dating girls from various sources (social circle) or online through well known internet sites like thai love links. I was easily lining up 4-5 dates a week. With repeat dates at my convenience and usually sex wasn't difficult after you establish rapport. In social circle it was even easier, a lot of the girls knew my friends and were just down to have fun. If you think these are "hoes" you are mistaken. Stop comparing this with the U.S. it's an entirely different universe. Your moral justifications of what constitutes a real lay or not is typical moral pulpit puritan nonsense.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

In hindsight, I've come to realize that what matters is quality, not quantity. By quality, I mean girls you personally find very attractive before and after the deeds, who clicks well with you physically, and make you feel good.

Once you go to your right place, intimacy is not hard to come by. For awhile, my job really had me stressed and picking up random girls was a release. The pattern became addictive. There are cases when I would be out with a client for lunch or on the way to some meeting, 'my type' would walk by, and I would find some excuse to leave momentarily and secretly catch-up to the gal to make my approach. When you roll like that for awhile, the numbers add up quickly and start to fade.

I think I could computer my numbers pretty accurately in all the other countries I've been to but in Taiwan, it's kind of a blur. However, the ones I really like remain clear somewhere in the back of my mind and I could count them all if I thought long enough about it. As for the others, I can say that you often regret it the next day. Problem is, you can't always tell until you get her home. There are many potential surprises, good and bad, once you get her unwrapped lol.

Sleeping with an 8 who clicks with you physically and mentally is a wonderful gift in this life. If she's truly into you, it's like a piece of heaven on earth. Cus then you can extend it into an ongoing relationship. On the other hand, getting it on with dozens of 5s is just a short term release like masturbation with 2 distinctions - 1. another person is involved who you might hurt leading to damage of karma and 2. you will be tempted to get an ego boost due to sleeping with 'hundreds of girls'. The first one is bad and the second one is false.

Ultimately, quality fulfills the soul, not quantity. If you just need release of sexual tension, better to just wank-off until you are lucky enough to get your chance with a quality girl. Being with one 8 is definitely better and more memorable than being with 100 mediocre girls.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 6th, 2020, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.