How would you educate your daughters?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

How would you educate your daughters?

Post by Repatriate »

This is a big issue i've thought about. If I ever had kids what would I do if I had daughters? I think it's a pretty important topic to discuss especially if you want to be truthful about what you represent and who you are. Western culture has a way of absolutely ruining women and the last thing I would want my hypothetical daughter to be is a permanently disatisfied self centered materialistic destroyer of men or a constant approval seeking attention whore. I think the only way to achieve this is to raise her overseas in a society which still respects women and then provide her with a top notch education devoid of feminism, religious dogma, or western group think.

I met one half white/half-thai girl like this and she is married to my thai-american friend. She grew up in Thailand but went to top notch schools but yet maintained femininity and didn't become westernized. She even studied abroad at certain points but kept it together. I attribute that to emotionally strong intellectually enlightened parents who are definitely not the norm in Thailand. The white man who is her father is exceptionally enlightened, I'd even call him a legitimate red pill type of guy. Someone who knew what that was long before some of us were born. He definitely raised his kids right.

Anyways what would you do?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You should teach them the obvious things like how to read, do basic sums, use a computer and such like, and then they could be taught to cook, sew, clean etc. at home by their mother. There is no need to send them to any school, as females have nothing to contribute to more advanced thinking and the place for non-whore females is the home.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Cornfed wrote:You should teach them the obvious things like how to read, do basic sums, use a computer and such like, and then they could be taught to cook, sew, clean etc. at home by their mother. There is no need to send them to any school, as females have nothing to contribute to more advanced thinking and the place for non-whore females is the home.
I'm not quite willing to push them down to little house on the prairie levels of existence. :lol: I would like for them to have some kind of career or intellectual pursuit but not make it the central focus of their identity as western females do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So you want them to be feminist whores but at the same time not be feminist whores. Good luck - you'll need it. Push them down to a domestic existence? Right now they are the lowest of the low and allowing them to be respected wives and mothers instead of worthless, parasitical sluts would be a massive increase in status for them. You have clearly bought into the feminist death cult.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Cornfed wrote:So you want them to be feminist whores but at the same time not be feminist whores. Good luck - you'll need it. Push them down to a domestic existence? Right now they are the lowest of the low and allowing them to be respected wives and mothers instead of worthless, parasitical sluts would be a massive increase in status for them. You have clearly bought into the feminist death cult.
There's actually a class of women that isn't a feminist whore but also isn't wearing a burka churning butter in the wood floor kitchen either. :lol:
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Try to teach them to be reasoned, logical thinkers, and not act on emotion, which I feel is the problem of most women. Basically teach them to put their thinking caps on and take their feeling shoes off. Not everything is right or wrong or the correct thing to do based on how you "feel." I'd teach them a bunch of life skills related to survive on their own, including traditional "woman" skills like sewing and cooking, but also probably simple car, electrical and household repairs. I'd get them involved in a sport, preferably an individual one, that'd cultivate mental tenacity and sticking to a task longterm. If sports don't work out, probably try a musical instrument, or some other hobby of some kind besides television/computer talking.

As far as morals, I don't know. Probably teach them that gossip is bad, and if they dislike someone to just directly confront them. Don't know too much about what I'd tell them about dating. I'd probably tell them to find the man that can do the most useful things, rather than someone who's "cool." I'd tell them not to have sexual relations before marriage. Lastly, I guess I'd tell them about priorities and setting them. If they want to be a "career woman" that's great and all, but don't have kids and do that at the same time, and leave them off for nannies and other people besides you to take care of (which my parents did...) I'd explain that if you do get married and have kids, you HAVE to cut back on your work or stop it, and yes, sometimes drop some quality in your standard of living to compensate. I'd teach them to be very thrifty with money, and not view money as the only resource you can use to solve a problem or get something.

I'd probably also homeschool, but only as a means to an end. The GED test is stupid easy, I bet any kid who's not actually mentally disabled if under a good teacher could pass it by 6th grade. So why waste the time in school? So I'd make them learn all their basic stuff so they can pass that test, and then probably get college largely out of the way while other kids are in high school and they'd be "gifted." This would save me money on tuition at private school, just paying for college early like this.

This all assumes I'm still in USA by then, mind you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

onethousandknives wrote:Try to teach them to be reasoned, logical thinkers, and not act on emotion, which I feel is the problem of most women. Basically teach them to put their thinking caps on and take their feeling shoes off.
Dude, they're females. That''s like trying to teach lions to nibble lettuce and rabbits to bring down wilderbeast.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Repatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So you want them to be feminist whores but at the same time not be feminist whores. Good luck - you'll need it. Push them down to a domestic existence? Right now they are the lowest of the low and allowing them to be respected wives and mothers instead of worthless, parasitical sluts would be a massive increase in status for them. You have clearly bought into the feminist death cult.
There's actually a class of women that isn't a feminist whore but also isn't wearing a burka churning butter in the wood floor kitchen either. :lol:
Such females, to the extent that they existed, were a transition phase between feminist whoredom and traditional non-scum females. Now it is a case of one or the other. It would be OK for the husband to send the wife out to work part time, but for her to have a "career" would be to consign her to corporate/statist whoredom. No cunt can serve two masters.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How would you educate your daughters?

Post by momopi »

Repatriate wrote:This is a big issue i've thought about. If I ever had kids what would I do if I had daughters? I think it's a pretty important topic to discuss especially if you want to be truthful about what you represent and who you are. Western culture has a way of absolutely ruining women and the last thing I would want my hypothetical daughter to be is a permanently dissatisfied self centered materialistic destroyer of men or a constant approval seeking attention whore. I think the only way to achieve this is to raise her overseas in a society which still respects women and then provide her with a top notch education devoid of feminism, religious dogma, or western group think.
I met one half white/half-thai girl like this and she is married to my Thai-american friend. She grew up in Thailand but went to top notch schools but yet maintained femininity and didn't become westernized. She even studied abroad at certain points but kept it together. I attribute that to emotionally strong intellectually enlightened parents who are definitely not the norm in Thailand. The white man who is her father is exceptionally enlightened, I'd even call him a legitimate red pill type of guy. Someone who knew what that was long before some of us were born. He definitely raised his kids right.
Anyways what would you do?

Education: bilingual Chinese-English school preferred (if not avail, then Chinese school on weekends).

Activities: I'd send her to a kyūdō dōjō. If she has music talent, harp. Calligraphy, painting, weiqi (go). I can teach her how to cook, hunt, fish, gardening, etc.

Study abroad: Taiwan/China, Japan, France. If I get a job abroad, I'd simply take the family. If not, then study abroad or exchange student programs are acceptable.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

momopi wrote:

Education: bilingual Chinese-English school preferred (if not avail, then Chinese school on weekends).

Activities: I'd send her to a kyūdō dōjō. If she has music talent, harp. Calligraphy, painting, weiqi (go). I can teach her how to cook, hunt, fish, gardening, etc.

Study abroad: Taiwan/China, Japan, France. If I get a job abroad, I'd simply take the family. If not, then study abroad or exchange student programs are acceptable.
That's interesting. So she would be raised in diverse environments that are distinctly non-anglo thus maintaining cultural identity while learning unique skills. This type of environment sounds a bit similar to my buddy's wife. She's from an upper middle class home and was sent abroad to several asian countries to experience life as well as Switzerland. She developed a sense of european class and grace that does not exist with most American females.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Aside from academic learning, creative outlets and the ways of womanhood, I would expose my daughters to boys/men to help teach them a thing or two about males so they will be more emotionally mature and considerate of men when they're grown up. This is the problem with young women in America. They're taught that, as females, the world revolves around them and are fed spoonfulls of lies/stereotypes from the media about "how men are"; they never learn what men are really like let alone how to properly interact with them, be it through acquaintance, friendships, dating, or marriage. The same can be said for males, unless we had sisters and other females in our lives, the opposite sex was often alien to us and we've been hit with a barrage of lies and politically correct distortions about what the opposite sex is like. It's created a dysfunctional society and things could be a lot easier if we had all taken the time to learn a bit more about each other starting at the young/developmental age.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

momopi wrote:

I would teach them to never take a bow and arrow to a gunfight.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

fightforlove wrote: This is the problem with young women in America. They're taught that, as females, the world revolves around them and are fed spoonfulls of lies/stereotypes from the media about "how men are"; they never learn what men are really like let alone how to properly interact with them, be it through acquaintance, friendships, dating, or marriage.
This is what happens when a woman is constantly being put on a pedestal in a society. Women have an oppositional or antagonistic relationship with men in North America. There's no way people can understand the opposite gender naturally in this environment without removing themselves from it first. The problem here is that feminism is naturally antagonistic. It's a movement that constantly creates straw men to beat down. When the laws support a social order like this it wreaks havoc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Devil Dog wrote: I would teach them to never take a bow and arrow to a gunfight.
As a gun owner I'd teach my kids that firearms are powerful tools that should be feared and respected. While guns may be used for hunting and protection at home, I would NOT teach my kids to treat them as toys, or to go pick fights with them. I will never buy any "realistic" looking toy weapons such as air-soft guns for my kids.

Repatriate wrote: That's interesting. So she would be raised in diverse environments that are distinctly non-Anglo thus maintaining cultural identity while learning unique skills. This type of environment sounds a bit similar to my buddy's wife. She's from an upper middle class home and was sent abroad to several Asian countries to experience life as well as Switzerland. She developed a sense of European class and grace that does not exist with most American females.
IMO it's much easier for children to learn foreign languages than adults. At minimum I'd expect my kids to be bilingual. Given the opportunity I'd either take the kids abroad or send them on study abroad to non-English speaking countries. Assuming that the kid can attend bilingual English-Chinese school (or at least weekend Chinese school) locally, it shouldn't be overly difficult to learn French and Japanese afterwards. ~30% of modern English words are of French origin. The Japanese use Kanji, and ~60% of modern Japanese dictionary words are Kango (*).

(*) For those who are not familiar, Kango is Japanese words that originated from Chinese.
Last edited by momopi on August 9th, 2013, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I actually have a daughter. This is what I did:

1. I homeschool my kids to make sure that they really learn and understand.

2. I hold my daughter to the same standards as my son. In other words, I treat them equally. No breaks for being a girl.

3. I teach independent thinking in all subjects. I always ask why. I ask why not X where X is wrong to force critical thinking.

4. I encourage my kids to follow their own interests without worrying about what is popular. My daughter's main interest is cooking, which is natural for a girl.

5. Bible study is one of the homeschooling subjects we cover. It is incredibly important since the Bible is the basis of Western morality. To be clear, I don't believe in a supernatural god or the mythological stories in the Bible. But the point of the Old Testament is ethics. The Old Testament is the best text on ethics ever written. It also contains many extreme stories so that after reading it, nothing is shocking anymore, so nothing shocking can have much of an impact. And the Bible makes clear that modern culture has an alternative. Of everything on my list, I think Bible study is the most important. It is also my kids' favorite subject.