How would you educate your daughters?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: How would you educate your daughters?

Post by Repatriate »

momopi wrote: IMO it's much easier for children to learn foreign languages than adults. At minimum I'd expect my kids to be bilingual. Given the opportunity I'd either take the kids abroad or send them on study abroad to non-English speaking countries. Assuming that the kid can attend bilingual English-Chinese school (or at least weekend Chinese school) locally, it shouldn't be overly difficult to learn French and Japanese afterwards. ~30% of modern English words are of French origin. The Japanese use Kanji, and ~60% of modern Japanese dictionary words are Kango (*).

(*) For those who are not familiar, Kango is Japanese words that originated from Chinese.
Bilingual would be a must for my kids too. Ideally trilingual with another useful global language like Spanish. I think it's going to be an uphill battle in the future for most non english european countries to keep their culture and language intact. They will have to battle against the cultural behemoth that is Hollywood and encroaching Americanization. This might not be a problem for eastern europe for some time but for western europe it's already happening.

fschmidt wrote: 5. Bible study is one of the homeschooling subjects we cover. It is incredibly important since the Bible is the basis of Western morality. To be clear, I don't believe in a supernatural god or the mythological stories in the Bible. But the point of the Old Testament is ethics. The Old Testament is the best text on ethics ever written. It also contains many extreme stories so that after reading it, nothing is shocking anymore, so nothing shocking can have much of an impact. And the Bible makes clear that modern culture has an alternative. Of everything on my list, I think Bible study is the most important. It is also my kids' favorite subject.
I agree with all your points except for this. I will refuse to let my kids near dogmatic religious scripture, institutions, or belief systems. Religion also has a corrupting influence and is too often a closet to hide in for pederasts, deviants, and charlatans. I don't think the bible is the basis of western morality either. That foundation is much more ancient and goes back to pre-christian roman/greece philosophy which led to the eventual development of the social contract. Ironically, the same people who constructed the whole concept of western critical thought would have been burned at the stake in the 15th-17th centuries for heresy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How would you educate your daughters?

Post by fschmidt »

Repatriate wrote:I agree with all your points except for this. I will refuse to let my kids near dogmatic religious scripture, institutions, or belief systems. Religion also has a corrupting influence and is too often a closet to hide in for pederasts, deviants, and charlatans. I don't think the bible is the basis of western morality either. That foundation is much more ancient and goes back to pre-christian roman/greece philosophy which led to the eventual development of the social contract. Ironically, the same people who constructed the whole concept of western critical thought would have been burned at the stake in the 15th-17th centuries for heresy.
Modern culture is much more dogmatic than the Old Testament is. The world's first social contract was the Mosaic Covenant and this is where the idea of the social contract came from. Ancient Greek culture certainly also has value and I encourage my kids to read this too, but I think the ethics of the Old Testament is deeper. Heresy is a Christian concept with no biblical basis (not even in the New Testament), so it is irrelevant to Bible study.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Cornfed wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So you want them to be feminist whores but at the same time not be feminist whores. Good luck - you'll need it. Push them down to a domestic existence? Right now they are the lowest of the low and allowing them to be respected wives and mothers instead of worthless, parasitical sluts would be a massive increase in status for them. You have clearly bought into the feminist death cult.
There's actually a class of women that isn't a feminist whore but also isn't wearing a burka churning butter in the wood floor kitchen either. :lol:
Such females, to the extent that they existed, were a transition phase between feminist whoredom and traditional non-scum females. Now it is a case of one or the other. It would be OK for the husband to send the wife out to work part time, but for her to have a "career" would be to consign her to corporate/statist whoredom. No c**t can serve two masters.
Exactely!it was because men thought there could be a middle ground,that they relaxed the standards lower and lower until we ended up where we are today.

if they had saudi style expectations on their daughters,maybe the concessions they made would have been more minor.

but men want feminist independant whores who aren't feminist independant whores.

in Arabic countries we have a proverb:women want fried ice.

http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/ ... fried-ice/

in this case men want fried ice.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Islam doesn't allow premarital sex, but workarounds such as temporary marriage contracts and traveler's marriage contracts exist to um... fulfill one's needs. This vary greatly from country to country and sect to sect, so those with more experiences in Middle East can probably comment better.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

theprimebait wrote: Exactely!it was because men thought there could be a middle ground,that they relaxed the standards lower and lower until we ended up where we are today.

if they had saudi style expectations on their daughters,maybe the concessions they made would have been more minor.
See, I feel this is nonsense. You know those rich gulf arab saudi women are getting down all over Francois and Antonio's cock when they go to Europe. Even on Rooshv they talk about how these wealthy arab women change clothes as soon as they cross international borders. The mentality is hypocritical. The religious traditions are for show only.

Plus these islamic societies are highly classist. Wealthy muslims own harems stocked with all sorts of women while the poor muslims are left f***ing little boys and each other. Don't tell me that shit doesn't happen either just google bacha bazi.

This sort of hypocrisy is also why I don't want any of this tainted organized religion and its hypocrisy anywhere near my children.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

How would I educate my daughter(s)?

1. Eat right. Drink lots of clean water. Nobdy likes a fatty who stank. :)
2. Do your homework. Be smart as f**k.
3. Eat some food with hormones in them. Make your booty big and your breasts huge, you're gonna need those assets someday.(Winston, why'd you censor "booty"!? lol)
4. If a guy sweet-talks you, tell me and I will ki-I mean, critique them. If a guy is trying to "get 'atchu" or "kick it" or whatever monkey slang they use, they just want your p***y. Don't f**k with them!
5. Ask a guy 20 questions. If you're gonna hook up, he might as well be rich.
6. If a guy is on top of you, you either better have money in your pocket, or a knife in ya hand.
7. Don't have kids. Ever. You'll thank me later. :lol: