Something I keep seeing on Interpals.net

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Something I keep seeing on Interpals.net

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I keep seeing all these non-anglo western euro girls who are interested in east asian culture and learning east asian languages. and a lot of these chicks aren't bad looking. just sign up on that sign and browse the profiles of chicks from a country like france and you will see the hordes of chicks wanting to learn chinese, korean, or japanese, and wanting to talk to people who are those ethnicities. i never see that with anglo north american chicks, even on interpals.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The Asian languages on Interpals are all the rave but it's still not a great site for dating.

I will never create a profile on there again.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:The Asian languages on Interpals are all the rave but it's still not a great site for dating.

dating online is never a good thing. I just use interpals to do scouting without having boots on the ground, since that's out my reach right now.

how I live my life.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It seems like a good site to gauge relative local interest in your culture/race. For instance I already knew France and a few other western european countries was more open to asians but this kind of confirms it. It also gives me a good general idea of what quality girls to expect.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:The Asian languages on Interpals are all the rave but it's still not a great site for dating.

dating online is never a good thing. I just use interpals to do scouting without having boots on the ground, since that's out my reach right now.
Oh yeah, I woke up about online dating a long time ago.

I can't believe that people on this website still use OkCupid and POF.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Could anyone offer me any advice on how to write a good profile. How many responses should I get? Is it okay to message anyone or should a guy only message girls? I got burnt out with all sites similar to social networking or dating in early 2013 so I just quit. Spending time writing dozens of messages for a few replies are not odds I like. Spending 5-10 minutes writing a unique message is a waste, so is it better to just send a one or two line copy and paste message?
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Tsar wrote:Could anyone offer me any advice on how to write a good profile. How many responses should I get? Is it okay to message anyone or should a guy only message girls? I got burnt out with all sites similar to social networking or dating in early 2013 so I just quit. Spending time writing dozens of messages for a few replies are not odds I like. Spending 5-10 minutes writing a unique message is a waste, so is it better to just send a one or two line copy and paste message?
dude, why are you dating online?

how I live my life.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Tsar wrote:Could anyone offer me any advice on how to write a good profile. How many responses should I get? Is it okay to message anyone or should a guy only message girls? I got burnt out with all sites similar to social networking or dating in early 2013 so I just quit. Spending time writing dozens of messages for a few replies are not odds I like. Spending 5-10 minutes writing a unique message is a waste, so is it better to just send a one or two line copy and paste message?
dude, why are you dating online?
I'm not trying to date online. I tried almost a year and a half ago but it wasn't something I would do again. I was mainly trying to find a decent friend. It's difficult not having a friend so I thought about trying online. College isn't really where I meet friends, there is social isolation if you don't already have a group of friends or aren't very exceptional.

I'm mainly hoping to learn about other cultures. I gave up on social networking sites work anymore because it seems like reply rates are terrible everywhere. I was on VK for awhile and got the same relatively low reply rate and one-third of the profiles were probably had fake pictures. I'm not sure that online is a place to meet friends or how to write a decent profile if I decide to give it a try. Any website online will have the same higher ratio of guys messaging one girl even it's just to exchange messages so it seems pointless. At least in person the communication must be done face to face or not at all. Ignoring communication isn't something that happens a lot unless she's an ultra rude feminist.