Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Post by The Professor »

First take a look at Dianne. Keep in mind these pictures are years old.

She's not ugly, but she's most certainly not hot. She's a typical average looking plain jane. I know Winston thinks she's hot but he seems to think pretty much any young or young looking woman is hot.

She resides in the Philippines, a very poor country where maybe 1 in 100 people could be considered rich. In spite of this, Dianne has apparently had multiple rich men interested in her. Here is Winston Wu in his own words.
Winston wrote: She has been told that her needs are better served by finding a rich guy rather than me. That may be true from a practical standpoint. But she won't go out and get a rich guy. For one thing, she doesn't like going out and meeting people, as she is high strung and not that open. And with the rich guys that she has met when she was working in the bar, who showed a strong interest in her, she didn't get good vibes from and had no feelings for them.
Her personality seems abysmal. I never met her but I'll just quote Winston ad verbatim.
Winston wrote:- She wants a guy who can spend without limits, who can buy lots of nice things all the time without ever stopping. This not only includes food and entertainment, but also a nice new car or SUV and a house. She wants it all - good food, comfort, car, house, entertainment, as well as a cash allowance on top of all that.
- Her wants and needs and goals are all very materialistic, as you can see. And though she won't admit it, her greed it out of control, to the point where her reason, memory and even dignity are clouded.
Winston wrote:her greed it getting out of control to the point where she is pestering me to buy things that she knows intellectually that I cannot afford. Therefore, her reason and sense of judgment are becoming clouded. She wants it all, luxuries and comforts, as well as regular cash allowances. And she has a quick temper that overreacts to little things, that stresses me out sometimes. I wish that would change, but I don't think it can because that's a natural part of her personality.
He has made a bunch of other posts complaining about Dianne being a materialistic gold digger who spends too much of his money.

So a plain jane bargirl in a third world country where like one percent of the population is rich has had multiple rich men show strong romantic interest in her even though she seems to have a horrible personality and has a kid.

Can anyone imagine the opposite? Can you imagine an average looking guy in a third world country, who's poor, has a kid, and is a gold digger, getting strong romantic interest from multiple rich females? To see something like that you would have to enter The Twilight Zone.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

lol. i wouldnt even touch her while drunk, lol. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I think she looks more 3 than 5. :P

I saw a FB post about why do guys go for ugly women over beautiful women. I told the poster, that ugly women usually have a secret weapon...

They care(or at least fake it). :lol:
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

C.J. wrote:I think she looks more 3 than 5. :P
Yeah even average is generous. Yet she has still gotten "strong" interest from rich men.
C.J. wrote:I saw a FB post about why do guys go for ugly women over beautiful women. I told the poster, that ugly women usually have a secret weapon...

Judging from everything Winston has said about Dianne over the years, it seems Dianne doesn't really care about Winston and mainly uses him for money.

And remember, he went all the way to the Philippines just to get a woman. He hated everything about the country and complained about it all the time. The people, the culture, the food, the shitty quality of everything, he hated it all and yet he endured all of it just to get that woman, who you describe as a 3 out of 10, and she's a bitchy gold digger.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are 100 percent wrong Professor. Dianne is hotter than 95 percent of Filipinas, for sure.

Everywhere we go, she gets stared at.

You can ask Ladislav and Steve55 (Steve Neese) about this. They've seen it and have met her and will say that she is hot and attractive. Even my old friend Stefan, the cynic, says that she is hot.

You guys are just jealous f***s because no one wants you.

Simple logic: If Dianne were not hot, heads would not be turning at her. Guys would not be saying "You're lucky" to me when I walk by them. I've heard jeepney drivers and trike drivers say that to me when I walked by with Dianne.

I swear to God, they've said that to me. But they do not say that to other expats and their Filipina girlfriends when they walk by.

Btw, Dianne has changed since I wrote that back in 2008. Her personality and character have become a lot better now and not as shopaholic as before. The problem with her is that she is lazy and can't hold a job and also lacks passion and sensuality. Filipinas don't have strong emotions. They aren't intense or passionate. When they make love, it's like they're sweeping the floor, like a chore. Most of them that is. I did have a few bar girls that were great in bed, very sensual and passionate, but only a few were like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Maybe all these posters should post pics of their girl..so when can criticize them to...i bet half of these guys on HA have no business holding women to the standards that some of you do. I personally think Dianne is attractive ..now i don't know about her personality because i don't know her..but saying she is a 3 or ugly...like really...where is the pic of your girl at then?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Winston wrote:You are 100 percent wrong Professor. Dianne is hotter than 95 percent of Filipinas, for sure.

You can ask Ladislav and Steve55 (Steve Neese) about this. They've seen it and have met her and will say that she is hot and attractive. Even my old friend Stefan, the cynic, says that she is hot.

Simple logic: If Dianne were not hot, heads would not be turning at her. Guys would not be saying "You're lucky" to me when I walk by them. I've heard jeepney drivers and trike drivers say that to me when I walked by with Dianne.

I swear to God, they've said that to me. But they do not say that to other expats and their Filipina girlfriends when they walk by.

Btw, Dianne has changed since I wrote that back in 2008. Her personality and character have become a lot better now and not as shopaholic as before. The problem with her is that she is lazy and can't hold a job and also lacks passion and sensuality. Filipinas don't have strong emotions. They aren't intense or passionate. When they make love, it's like they're sweeping the floor, like a chore. Most of them that is. I did have a few bar girls that were great in bed, very sensual and passionate, but only a few were like that.
A lot of men, especially older men, have the same attitude as you and think literally every woman is hot as long as they are young or young looking.

Hotter than 95 percent of Filipina women? Show me a picture of a Filipina woman that is roughly the same age as Dianne that you think is completely average.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Winston wrote:You are 100 percent wrong Professor. Dianne is hotter than 95 percent of Filipinas, for sure.

please winston. even if you paid me 1million usd, i wouldnt touch or f**k dianne. why the f**k would I be jealous of some buffet eating lazy bum who at best, can get a low IQ filipina with a monkey face. see my avatar right there and that's the type of women I like, far better looking than a filipina who i doubt how much she controls herself. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Personally, I'm not attracted to her at all. But I don't doubt she has endless options.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

All women have options, no matter what they look like unfortunately....

Here's the 76 year old breathing corpse that dates younger guys. She dated guys as young as 18! I can't imagine putting my penis inside a dry cobwebbed vagina that probably smells like rotten salmon.

Maybe there's something special about old aged rotten vagina that I don't know about .... but I'm not willing to find out either.

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston, as you know, I've mentioned more than once that I think Diane is an attractive girl who is also a quality woman. On the other hand, I can see why most Americans wouldn't find her hot as I don't think she has a look that most Americans would go for. I cant speak for Filipinos preferences. But yes, I found her extremely attractive, but more for who she is than what she looked like. I liked Diane a lot and would definitely even date her if I had met her myself (or if you guys ever split up, let me know bro) Bahahahaha. Just kiddin. But seriously, Diane is totally awesome and my attraction to her is more for what I sensed about her and how she carries herself. I felt a great vibe with her, she is different, she is not your typical boring filipina. There's something about her so very different.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

skateboardstephen wrote:Maybe all these posters should post pics of their girl..so when can criticize them to...i bet half of these guys on HA have no business holding women to the standards that some of you do. I personally think Dianne is attractive ..now i don't know about her personality because i don't know her..but saying she is a 3 or ugly...like really...where is the pic of your girl at then?
+1

Winston, don't sweat it bro. The only person that your girl's looks matter to is you. f**k what these other fags say.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

C.J. wrote:I think she looks more 3 than 5. :P

I saw a FB post about why do guys go for ugly women over beautiful women. I told the poster, that ugly women usually have a secret weapon...

What's the link to the FB post?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

marklambo wrote:All women have options, no matter what they look like unfortunately....

Here's the 76 year old breathing corpse that dates younger guys. She dated guys as young as 18! I can't imagine putting my penis inside a dry cobwebbed v****a that probably smells like rotten salmon.

Maybe there's something special about old aged rotten v****a that I don't know about .... but I'm not willing to find out either.
Christ, I'm gonna have nightmares over this one. :shock:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Maverick wrote:
marklambo wrote:All women have options, no matter what they look like unfortunately....

Here's the 76 year old breathing corpse that dates younger guys. She dated guys as young as 18! I can't imagine putting my penis inside a dry cobwebbed v****a that probably smells like rotten salmon.

Maybe there's something special about old aged rotten v****a that I don't know about .... but I'm not willing to find out either.
Christ, I'm gonna have nightmares over this one. :shock:
lol!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.