I'm an American man living in India, any questions?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: Questions about India.

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

polya wrote:Questions about India.
1. Has Goa become expensive to rent a nice place & pay for food, etc.
2. Do you have a cook - how much per month would you pay for a cook/cleaner?
3. Is a long-term visa easy to get, or do you have to pay-off multiple people wanting 100 times more money than an Indian would pay?
4. Any problems with local Police, or do they leave tourists alone?

Thanks
1. I have never been to Goa, so I have no idea about it.

2. No, my wife cooks. But you could hire a cook and a maid for probably 1000 or 1500 rupees a month.

3. The stupid indian government made a new law recently that an American with a long term visa has to leave every 6 months, and he has to stay outside of the country for a minimum of 60 days before returning. It's a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS, and has affected all the local tourists who live there. This f***ing indian government is completely full of shit. I wish Pakistan would blow them all to pieces, corrupt bastards.

4. I never had any problem at all, the police leave you alone if you are a westerner. They usually leave the indians alone as long as they are not doing crime. Police in India don't go around f***ing with people like the American police do. India is the opposite of America, it's not a fascist police state. You actually feel free in India, whereas in America, you feel like the police are watching you 24 hours a day.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
newlife
Freshman Poster

Re: Questions about India.

Post by newlife »

4. I never had any problem at all, the police leave you alone if you are a westerner. They usually leave the indians alone as long as they are not doing crime. Police in India don't go around f***ing with people like the American police do. India is the opposite of America, it's not a fascist police state. You actually feel free in India, whereas in America, you feel like the police are watching you 24 hours a day"

Yet another good reason I do not want to return to the US of Oppression. :x
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Perhaps I should visit Nepal and write you guys a trip report? :D It's only a 3-hour flight from Thailand.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, I have a question: do Indian people look like Thais?

Seriously though, have you avoided sickness? I'd like to visit India but the only person I know who didn't get really sick there was my Chinese friend (China probably being equally not clean as India).

I think Hindu shrines are the best there are - the ones in Malaysia were fantastic.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I would like to visit Nepal one day! I'm really attracted to Nepali/Indian-looking girls. Plus, I heard that Nepal and Bhutan are in the top five 'happiest countries on Earth,' or so I've read online...