Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Professor wrote:
A lot of men, especially older men, have the same attitude as you and think literally every woman is hot as long as they are young or young looking.

Hotter than 95 percent of Filipina women? Show me a picture of a Filipina woman that is roughly the same age as Dianne that you think is completely average.
No way dude. I find 95 percent of Filipinas to be unattractive and not even do-able. Go to the Philippines and you will see what I mean. 95 percent of girls there look ghetto. 5 percent are attractive and good looking. When I lived there, I saw thousands of girls everyday. And that's my estimate.

Most white expats in the Philippines date ugly girls. They do not date attractive women. They have far lower standards and tastes. Ask Rock. He will tell you this too. I definitely DO NOT have the same tastes as them.

Btw, another proof: Before she met me, Dianne worked at a club called Juliana's in Angeles City. It's a club that caters to rich Japanese businessman. Ask anyone in Angeles City about it. The thing is, they ONLY hire hot women there. So if Dianne wasn't hot, she could not have worked there. Plain and simple.

As usual Professor, all the EVIDENCE PILES UP AGAINST YOU. You are so dumb you should call yourself by another name. You aren't smart like a professor.

Dianne is definitely in the upper tier of women in the Philippines. Remember most of them are butt ugly. To recap:

1) Dianne gets stared wherever she goes. Heads turn to look at her. This is a 100 percent FACT!
2) Trike drivers and jeepney drivers whistle at her and yell out to me "You're lucky". I swear I'm NOT making this up.
3) Dianne used to work at Juliana's for a week. It's a club that caters to rich Japanese businessman, that ONLY hires attractive women, unlike the other bars in Angeles City.

All this speaks volumes compared to your shitty anonymous opinion which holds no weight or credibility.

Are you a troll dude? Why do you tell obvious lies and false statements? Are you a shill here to disrupt us and spread lies? How can anyone be as dumb as you? You are dumber than a redneck. So we gotta wonder if you're a shill or not. Real people aren't as dumb as you are, even if they have low IQ's or are rednecks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

I have to agree with The Professor a bit. I don't really have a high 'beauty' standard for women because am about other things. Anyways it does seem like a lot of you old guys think any young woman is hot lol. Dianne looks average to me. To each his own i suppose.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

LOL!!!! :lol:

Winnie just admitted that Dianne was a bar girl whore who opened her legs to a bunch of old perverted Japs. :lol:

Man, I can't stop laughing at this. :lol:

Zboy, if I am going to get banned for laughing at the stupidity of winnie, then so be it. I am having a grand time laughing my ass off at the stupidity of winston. he's admitting everything that I knew about dianne. :lol:

Next, winston will admit that he still goes to the buffets and eats chocolate cakes like a glutton. hey winston, how much do you want to bet that your parents will outlive you? :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

RedMenace wrote:I have to agree with The Professor a bit. I don't really have a high 'beauty' standard for women because am about other things. Anyways it does seem like a lot of you old guys think any young woman is hot lol. Dianne looks average to me. To each his own i suppose.
I dont have a high standard of beauty either but for me, Dianne looks like a typical 99.9999999% of Filipinas with a typical monkey and skinny body that has nothing to feel on. if I really wanted an east asian chick, i would hook up with a Viet girl. those girls at least look descent and they have a body to feel on.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

marklambo wrote:All women have options, no matter what they look like unfortunately....

Here's the 76 year old breathing corpse that dates younger guys. She dated guys as young as 18! I can't imagine putting my penis inside a dry cobwebbed v****a that probably smells like rotten salmon.

Maybe there's something special about old aged rotten v****a that I don't know about .... but I'm not willing to find out either.

This is why I think at least 50% of men are better off completely giving up on getting women in any context. How are we supposed to win in a game like this? The only winning move is not to play.

Watch TV, work out, watch movies, read books, play computer games, do anything that will take your mind off the cold, hard and depressing reality of life on this god forsaken planet as a man who is not young and attractive.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

marklambo wrote:All women have options, no matter what they look like unfortunately....

Here's the 76 year old breathing corpse that dates younger guys. She dated guys as young as 18! I can't imagine putting my penis inside a dry cobwebbed v****a that probably smells like rotten salmon.

Maybe there's something special about old aged rotten v****a that I don't know about .... but I'm not willing to find out either.

And this is why I can only get obese chicks at best (despite being young and in shape).
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Well, thanks, marklambo.
I'm now the un-proud owner of a short stack of dimes, where my d*** used to be. :x
Guys banging any old broad just raises the asking price of the rest of the women.

Like being at an auction with a bunch a newbies, crap merchandise that would normally go for a few bucks gets bid up to ridiculous good-as-new prices.
Eff it. Not bidding. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

This is all I will say about the looks of Dianne or any other woman men post on here as their girl.

Beauty is not always in the eyes of the beholder. WAY too many dudes SETTLE and then try to convince themselves otherwise.

Dianne is not that hot and of course there's worst in PI and lots that are ton better. There's that huge thread about this good looking Canadian dude hooking up with middle class flips and everybody took a sh*t on him.

The reality is, most Westerns end up with lower class women and they tend to be less attractive. Sure there are gems and diamonds to be had but generally they don't have access to those because the majority of Westerns in PI are out of shape, over 40 White men.

Mguy just proved if you have some modest skills and live like a Western er in these countries you can get higher quality women.

Stephen no diss, as long as your happy that's all that matters but if you're discussing things out in public you are opening yourself up to criticism.

You're wife might be cute but she doesn't look like any of these two -

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/08/03 ... mpetition/

I have posted women I have f***ed or considered marrying and nobody called them ugly.

Just sayin.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I remember this at the height of cougar talk in the mainstream media. This is an extreme case but there plenty more out there, some men are just desperate.

Just terrible, some of the lengths some people will go too...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

(Tondo, Manila from Google Panoramio)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I was in PH and Dianne is definitely better looking than most Filipinas but you have to admit standards in PH are so low and most chicks are ugly, ugly ghetto looking, yes they are skinny due to lack of food and nutrition not due to discipline and hard work to stay in shape.

Winston

What baffles my mind is that Dianne was a bar girl servicing rich Japanese men? Pr0stitute is a mother of your son?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Keep in mind that bar girls are also human beings with a variety of personalities and traits. Regardless of background, it's important that both parties treat each other with respect and dignity.

People's actions should also count far more than their superficial looks.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:I was in PH and Dianne is definitely better looking than most Filipinas but you have to admit standards in PH are so low and most chicks are ugly, ugly ghetto looking, yes they are skinny due to lack of food and nutrition not due to discipline and hard work to stay in shape.

Winston

What baffles my mind is that Dianne was a bar girl servicing rich Japanese men? Pr0stitute is a mother of your son?
1. She worked in that club for just one week.

2. She didn't go out with any of the customers nor have sex with any of them. With Japanese style clubs, you often just pay to have the girl sit with you, talk, keep your glass full, and maybe drink with you.

3. Even many of the mainstream bars have plenty of girls who don't go with customers and some are even designated as cherry girls. If you take one of them, it's just for bar hopping.

4. Dianne has been a present and stand-up kinda parent from day one. She's given her life to her child basically. That's a lot more than one can say for the father Winston.

5. Why do you have to write mean things about someone, especially when it's totally unsubstantiated? R u and your relationships so perfect?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think it's very rude what people are saying about Dianne. Very disrespectful. I don't know how Winston has the self control not to ban those that are being so rude. Shame on you.

But Winston, what I don't understand is why you're saying that most filipinas aren't that good looking. Are you crazy? I go on OKCupid every day and most of the women between the ages of 20 and 26 are very nice in one way or another. I even checked out the older ones recently (40+) and I was gobsmacked at the high standard of beauty. There was one 40 year old (or 42, I can't remember now) who I swear could easily pass for 25 or even younger. And a 52 year old who scubbed up very nicely. Besides, you've said many times that filipinas are nice looking.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I agree with what Professor is saying. Dianne is average looking for Filipinas at best not that she's ugly or anything but it's laughable to think she's in the top 5% of Filipinas. :lol:

And yeah virtually ALL women have a shitload more options than all but the most attractive men.