Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Rock wrote:
Banano wrote:I was in PH and Dianne is definitely better looking than most Filipinas but you have to admit standards in PH are so low and most chicks are ugly, ugly ghetto looking, yes they are skinny due to lack of food and nutrition not due to discipline and hard work to stay in shape.

Winston

What baffles my mind is that Dianne was a bar girl servicing rich Japanese men? Pr0stitute is a mother of your son?
1. She worked in that club for just one week.

2. She didn't go out with any of the customers nor have sex with any of them. With Japanese style clubs, you often just pay to have the girl sit with you, talk, keep your glass full, and maybe drink with you.

3. Even many of the mainstream bars have plenty of girls who don't go with customers and some are even designated as cherry girls. If you take one of them, it's just for bar hopping.

4. Dianne has been a present and stand-up kinda parent from day one. She's given her life to her child basically. That's a lot more than one can say for the father Winston.

5. Why do you have to write mean things about someone, especially when it's totally unsubstantiated? R u and your relationships so perfect?

How the fk you know all this??

let me guess..Dianne said so :lol: and Winston believed her

Once you cross that line you never go back, she is not stupid to tell the truth, I would do exactly the same if I was her.

How the hell can one go all the way to PH to end up with hooker and have son with her?

Cant get lower than that...shows how desperate American men are

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Seeker wrote:I agree with what Professor is saying. Dianne is average looking for Filipinas at best not that she's ugly or anything but it's laughable to think she's in the top 5% of Filipinas. :lol:

And yeah virtually ALL women have a shitload more options than all but the most attractive men.
The options of women degrades with time. For men it only multiplies until their d*ck is unable to stand on it's own. Even then they still have a lot more options than women of the same age. :lol: . I personally find very beautiful women lack a decent personality and are also in need of the man to keep them entertained. As long as a woman is not outright ugly and has a personality I can better work with I am happy.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Banano wrote:
Rock wrote:
Banano wrote:I was in PH and Dianne is definitely better looking than most Filipinas but you have to admit standards in PH are so low and most chicks are ugly, ugly ghetto looking, yes they are skinny due to lack of food and nutrition not due to discipline and hard work to stay in shape.

Winston

What baffles my mind is that Dianne was a bar girl servicing rich Japanese men? Pr0stitute is a mother of your son?
1. She worked in that club for just one week.

2. She didn't go out with any of the customers nor have sex with any of them. With Japanese style clubs, you often just pay to have the girl sit with you, talk, keep your glass full, and maybe drink with you.

3. Even many of the mainstream bars have plenty of girls who don't go with customers and some are even designated as cherry girls. If you take one of them, it's just for bar hopping.

4. Dianne has been a present and stand-up kinda parent from day one. She's given her life to her child basically. That's a lot more than one can say for the father Winston.

5. Why do you have to write mean things about someone, especially when it's totally unsubstantiated? R u and your relationships so perfect?

How the fk you know all this??

let me guess..Dianne said so :lol: and Winston believed her

Once you cross that line you never go back, she is not stupid to tell the truth, I would do exactly the same if I was her.

How the hell can one go all the way to PH to end up with hooker and have son with her?

Cant get lower than that...shows how desperate American men are
How do u know otherwise? I've been to that club and another similar one in Angeles w/Winston. Those girls don't wanna even let Winston grope them. And they don't wanna be barfined. I don't believe words, I observe actions. I've watched how Dianne behaves over time. I'm not saying that she's never been with another guy cus frankly, if she was, I wouldn't blame her. Winston is gone most of the time and this is her prime youth. But I can also see that she clings onto Winston (not his money, just his physical presence) whenever he is in town. He's not even supporting her really, just sending enough money for kid's basic needs.

If she was just a ho, her behavior would be very different. Some Asian guys there really do like her. I see them with gals much less attractive. And those guys have businesses in Angeles Korea town, drive around in new SUVs, and basically spend with little restraint.

I've observed things there for years now. You on the other hand are talking outta your ass in regards to Winston and Dianne's personal situation.

Oh and you ask more generally, "How can one go all the way to PH and end up with a hooker and have a son with her?" What kinda retarded question is that? It happens on a daily basis in SE Asia in case you haven't heard. But it most likely is not a shoe which fits Winston.

Instead of bringing others, esp. Winston down so frequently, why not post something inspirational from your own experience. I mean, you and your gals must be so much better than Winston's. Otherwise, why would u see so fit to insult him the way you do.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im bringing him down but he brought himself down by impregnating a hooker.
That's the bottom line and no amount of sugar coating will help.

Winston is truth seeker when it suits him and now people laugh when founder of HA ends up with hooker that he met in brothel.

I dated pros in Oz but that was it, free puss, nothing more , and you need to where to draw a line.

Men should aim a bit higher
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Men, we dealt this topic more than one year ago. And why does Banano use correct grammer?. Should I follow his example?

The nice thing is that for Winston money/free speech is more important than his pride otherwise there were bannings left and right. I can´t remember but somewhere I did the calculus about her looks. Something like body 6.5 face 4.5. Results at about 5.5. Average Ph looks might be around 4.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Teal Lantern wrote:
marklambo wrote:All women have options, no matter what they look like unfortunately....

Here's the 76 year old breathing corpse that dates younger guys. She dated guys as young as 18! I can't imagine putting my penis inside a dry cobwebbed v****a that probably smells like rotten salmon.

Maybe there's something special about old aged rotten v****a that I don't know about .... but I'm not willing to find out either.

Well, thanks, marklambo.
I'm now the un-proud owner of a short stack of dimes, where my d*** used to be. :x
Guys banging any old broad just raises the asking price of the rest of the women.

Like being at an auction with a bunch a newbies, crap merchandise that would normally go for a few bucks gets bid up to ridiculous good-as-new prices.
Eff it. Not bidding. 8)
lol, the guy with the backpack in the pic is probably thinking the same thing haha
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Guys,

Its not how you start, but how you finish... 8)Winston can do better than Dianne times 100, even in his current shape. To me, he just lost a bit of time just like I did some years ago.

If I showed you all a pic of my ex-wife, most of you would laugh at me, give me a hard time, call me a pariah, or your favorite activity which is to start a new thread to diss the looks of all black women in some way :D

If I then showed you a pic of my Chinese wife, then most of you would probably be quiet or shut up :D :D :D :D
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:This is all I will say about the looks of Dianne or any other woman men post on here as their girl.

Beauty is not always in the eyes of the beholder. WAY too many dudes SETTLE and then try to convince themselves otherwise.

Dianne is not that hot and of course there's worst in PI and lots that are ton better. There's that huge thread about this good looking Canadian dude hooking up with middle class flips and everybody took a sh*t on him.

The reality is, most Westerns end up with lower class women and they tend to be less attractive. Sure there are gems and diamonds to be had but generally they don't have access to those because the majority of Westerns in PI are out of shape, over 40 White men.

Mguy just proved if you have some modest skills and live like a Western er in these countries you can get higher quality women.

Stephen no diss, as long as your happy that's all that matters but if you're discussing things out in public you are opening yourself up to criticism.

You're wife might be cute but she doesn't look like any of these two -

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/08/03 ... mpetition/

I have posted women I have f***ed or considered marrying and nobody called them ugly.

Just sayin.
First of all those girls are running in a beauty pageant,that is like someone comparing you to Denzel Washington.Women like that are not easy to even date in Brazil especially if you don't stand out as a foreign,White,blue eyes,blonde hair and loaded with cash which you will soon find out,this is not to say you won't do well for yourself and second you may be right about not airing dirty laundry however you do notice that i'am not the one on HA disrespecting other posters by calling their girls ugly or saying sexual things..it is just disrespectful.No excuses.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Ghost wrote:I think she is attractive, but I am very biased. I am specifically attracted to poor, brown, non-Western, third world girls. I'm not attracted to white women or very attractive women with more European-like features.

Guys around here can incredibly shallow. Should just keep that sexually arrogant attitude in the West where it belongs.
Shallow? Her personality sounds horrible. Winston constantly complains about how bitchy she is and how she's a gold digger. No matter what you think of her looks she's far worse on the inside than she is on the outside. I said far worse things about her personality than about her looks, then again a lot of guys seem to think no woman should ever be criticized in any way.

Hilarious that so many guys even on a forum like this will white knight for a woman who's not even on the forum and who's own man is always complaining about how bitchy she is and how much of a gold digger she is.

People rag on Winston's looks all the time and everyone laughs, but when a gold digging woman who's not on the forum is called average everyone's inner knight comes out.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The Professor wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think she is attractive, but I am very biased. I am specifically attracted to poor, brown, non-Western, third world girls. I'm not attracted to white women or very attractive women with more European-like features.

Guys around here can incredibly shallow. Should just keep that sexually arrogant attitude in the West where it belongs.
Shallow? Her personality sounds horrible. Winston constantly complains about how bitchy she is and how she's a gold digger. No matter what you think of her looks she's far worse on the inside than she is on the outside.

Hilarious that so many guys even on a forum like this will white knight for a woman who's not even on the forum and who's own man is always complaining about how bitchy she is and how much of a gold digger she is.

People rag on Winston's looks all the time and everyone laughs, but when a gold digging woman who's not on the forum is called average...
Well some of these guys are Winston's buddies and they are just trying to take up for a friend nothing wrong with that. And while that girl is not much to write home about beauty wise, I have to agree with Stephen when he says it is disrespectful to attack Winston's baby momma like that. She is not even here to defend herself, which makes it worse. Winston is fair game for razzing because he never stops anyone making fun of him and he is here to defend himself as well.

That said, I am somewhat concerned when Rock, Winston, and others are claiming that she is above average for a pinay.... she looks so far below average compared to Thai, Vietnamese, or Chinese it's not even funny. The big fella on HA Von something's wife is hot with huge tits, that other HA member with the cute wife, my own uncle's pinoy wife in her 50's, and several other females from there I have met in the US in my circles, are so much hotter than Dianne its not even close! If that is above average for the Philipines, that is kinda sad and disappointing to me I think. I know alot of guys like to say the Philippines is the weakest of all the Asian countries for hot women, but damn! If it is THAT weak, that kinda sucks for some of the fellas that want to travel there.

Where is that Filipino troll Anonymous, that zboy likes to ban at? I would love to see his take on if Dianne is above average for a Filipino, just outta curiosity.

Maybe I have seen too many men with the high end variety, if so, I hope the rest of you can get those gals for a wife if you can.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote:
That said, I am somewhat concerned when Rock, Winston, and others are claiming that she is above average for a pinay.... she looks so far below average compared to Thai, Vietnamese, or Chinese it's not even funny.
Realistically speaking she's a 5 at best but her looks are at least congruent on some level with Winston's. It's not like he had a kid with an extreme on either end of the curve like a 1-3 bag lady or an amazing dime piece. She fits in with Winston's overall appearance. I can't believe she worked in a hostess club because she doesn't even come close to that level of attractiveness but ..I believe Rock when he says she did since he knows way more about Winston and spent significant time hanging out with him.

I have to say that Rock, Falcon, etc.. have standards that are very quirky. Occasionally Rock will post absolutely hot women with curves and pretty faces but he seems to be more lenient towards women's facial features and focuses more on specific characteristics giving big bonuses to women who are chubbier/curvier than average. Falcon likes rural laborer women who resemble middle aged maids or aunties.
The big fella on HA Von something's wife is hot with huge tits, that other HA member with the cute wife, my own uncle's pinoy wife in her 50's, and several other females from there I have met in the US in my circles, are so much hotter than Dianne its not even close! If that is above average for the Philipines, that is kinda sad and disappointing to me I think. I know alot of guys like to say the Philippines is the weakest of all the Asian countries for hot women, but damn! If it is THAT weak, that kinda sucks for some of the fellas that want to travel there.
I have seen attractive filipinas abroad but none of them were turn your head type of hot. I believe Thailand definitely has better looking women. They were just above average looking and the ones in Thailand tended to blend in well with Thai women. The hottest one I met abroad was Filipina-Chinese and was way taller than your average Thai women and she had nice curves. I bet she was over 80% Chinese though because she had the lighter skin and mostly Chinese facial features.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
That said, I am somewhat concerned when Rock, Winston, and others are claiming that she is above average for a pinay.... she looks so far below average compared to Thai, Vietnamese, or Chinese it's not even funny.
Realistically speaking she's a 5 at best but her looks are at least congruent on some level with Winston's. It's not like he had a kid with an extreme on either end of the curve like a 1-3 bag lady or an amazing dime piece. She fits in with Winston's overall appearance. I can't believe she worked in a hostess club because she doesn't even come close to that level of attractiveness but ..I believe Rock when he says she did since he knows way more about Winston and spent significant time hanging out with him.

I have to say that Rock, Falcon, etc.. have standards that are very quirky. Occasionally Rock will post absolutely hot women with curves and pretty faces but he seems to be more lenient towards women's facial features and focuses more on specific characteristics giving big bonuses to women who are chubbier/curvier than average. Falcon likes rural laborer women who resemble middle aged maids or aunties.
The big fella on HA Von something's wife is hot with huge tits, that other HA member with the cute wife, my own uncle's pinoy wife in her 50's, and several other females from there I have met in the US in my circles, are so much hotter than Dianne its not even close! If that is above average for the Philipines, that is kinda sad and disappointing to me I think. I know alot of guys like to say the Philippines is the weakest of all the Asian countries for hot women, but damn! If it is THAT weak, that kinda sucks for some of the fellas that want to travel there.
I have seen attractive filipinas abroad but none of them were turn your head type of hot. I believe Thailand definitely has better looking women. They were just above average looking and the ones in Thailand tended to blend in well with Thai women. The hottest one I met abroad was Filipina-Chinese and was way taller than your average Thai women and she had nice curves. I bet she was over 80% Chinese though because she had the lighter skin and mostly Chinese facial features.
I have seen a few in Houston that have made every guy in a room break their necks just to slip a peek at. The last one I saw was working for Exxon and she did not have a ton of Chinese features either. She was short a little bit dark, and completely stunning. She was murdering that business suit she had on. An eassssy 10 rank. Most men in that room would have easily coughed up a 10 score for her, 9 for the hard asses like you Mort or Marklambo. :lol:

I am just glad she did not sneak up on me and I saw her coming down the walkway first. I hate it when very legit dimes do that to me. Fits of coughing or throat clearing would have made her roll her eyes at me and would have been quite embarrassing... :oops: :lol: Those are tough to play off....lol
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

some random AC bar girls

http://www.edelweissph.com/Enzian/03/image04.jpg

http://www.sykoplayground.com/wp-conten ... lantis.jpg

http://www.treasureislandbar.com/may11gallery/07.jpg

http://www.sykoplayground.com/wp-conten ... TV-Bar.jpg

As you can see standard of beauty is so low in PH, lets say they all have 'ok' bodies but faces are their weakest link+ unsophisticated ghetto body language, Diannes face is slightly better 50% of bar girls and bar girls are the best looking girls in PH
To me they seem like typical low level gold diggers and its really hard to see any value in them apart from young and wet p***y
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Banano wrote:some random AC bar girls

http://www.edelweissph.com/Enzian/03/image04.jpg

http://www.sykoplayground.com/wp-conten ... lantis.jpg

http://www.treasureislandbar.com/may11gallery/07.jpg

http://www.sykoplayground.com/wp-conten ... TV-Bar.jpg

As you can see standard of beauty is so low in PH, lets say they all have 'ok' bodies but faces are their weakest link+ unsophisticated ghetto body language, Diannes face is slightly better 50% of bar girls and bar girls are the best looking girls in PH
To me they seem like typical low level gold diggers and its really hard to see any value in them apart from young and wet p***y
Ok nearly all the bar girls on that "sykoplayground" website look pretty nice. Nicer looking that Dianne for sure! Those other links you provided are just downright scary.

If these bargirls are good looking, what are the "non-pro" talented ones looking like? Or is a bar girl in the Philippines no different than being a Hooters waitress in the US?