Guy Gets Ass Raped in Court, Then Ditches

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Guy Gets Ass Raped in Court, Then Ditches

Post by Maverick »

Damn this guy is awesome. Some of the things he said literally had me LOLing. Definitely worth a read.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2012/07 ... pport.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

The guy did the right thing! If you read the story, he tried to settle amicably with his wife and they had a deal where she got the house, full custody of the kids and child support. No spousal support but the house had an apartment rented for $2000 CAD a month. But like most ex-wives I know, she got greedier and went back to court, asking for more. And of course the Canadian judge gave her more, including spousal support! What's wrong with women after they get married?? They turn super lazy and don't want to work or do anything for the rest of their lives!!!

Rather than being indentured for the rest of his life, the guy did the smartest thing possible and just left Canada for the Philippines, where he now has a common law wife and a second chance at happiness. The only bad thing is that his children probably hate him and will be totally brain washed by the ex-wife. Hopefully when they grow up, they'll realize that he didn't have a choice and that he tried to do the right thing first.

Most men would have probably gone postal and gotten a gun but this guy went global, instead of postal. The irony is that he's in the Philippines where men knock up women a lot, leaving the women with a child and no support. So what does a Filipina usually do? Leave the child with family while she goes outside the Philippines to work as a domestic helper and earn money. I've heard countless stories about Filipino men knocking up women and abandoning them but the Philippines is still a man's world where no court there will go after the man for child support.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Is there any possibility that the Philippines would extradite this guy? Hope not.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

I don't think that will happen. First they have to find him (good luck when he could go to any of 7000+ islands)! According to the article, Ontario's Family Responsibility Office has no agreements in place with the Philippines, though they do with 30 other countries. We may not even have all the facts here as the article is obviously biased against the man when the headline starts "Deadbeat dad flees to Philippines...."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I read this when it first came out and was also amused by it. This guy did what he could but asking someone to pay 4,000 a month is pretty ridiculous. I think he was in the higher income bracket though. If he could afford a 1.3 million mansion and 4 kids chances are he was making at least 100,000+ a year. Still, I can understand why he bailed and it's justifiable. There's no way that she should get rental income, 600,000 in equity, and an additional 4,000 a month. That's called getting fleeced.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

She paid $175k to buy out her ex husband. Not a bad deal to pay $175k for a $1.2m home. Even though there's a $600k mortgage on it, that's still $600k in equity. She just got a 243% return on her investment instantly and she's bitching about scraping another $4k a month from this guy? She complains that she can't work because she has kids, complains about her bills, blah blah. She's too lazy to work, she can just easily sell the house and get something smaller and more practical but no....the bitch still wants that lifestyle without having to work for it.

The guy did the right thing and as unfortunate as it is that he had to leave his children, he really has no choice. Even if he's making good money, he would need to earn over an additional $6500+ before tax per month just to cover that $4000 support payment. His ex wife got a fantastic deal out of this whole thing and yet she still claims she and the kids are suffering. I'm so glad this guy packed up and left without paying an extra dime to this money hungry whore.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

marklambo wrote:She paid $175k to buy out her ex husband. Not a bad deal to pay $175k for a $1.2m home. Even though there's a $600k mortgage on it, that's still $600k in equity. She just got a 243% return on her investment instantly and she's bitching about scraping another $4k a month from this guy?
Plus a rental on the property that goes for 2k a month. That's 6k in theoretical monthly income without doing shit. That's insane. This guy would have been living like a slave or indentured servant who could never even hope to purchase his freedom. The only thing he could do is flee. This is the sort of situation that North American men are conditioned to accept.

Imagine having to pay 4k a month in your 50's? Your life is truly over. If he was in America he wouldn't even be able to run since they will put a warrant on you and void your passport. In America his choice would be to kill himself or go postal rather than live in abject poverty paying off ridiculous alimony.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:She paid $175k to buy out her ex husband. Not a bad deal to pay $175k for a $1.2m home. Even though there's a $600k mortgage on it, that's still $600k in equity. She just got a 243% return on her investment instantly and she's bitching about scraping another $4k a month from this guy?
Plus a rental on the property that goes for 2k a month. That's 6k in theoretical monthly income without doing shit. That's insane. This guy would have been living like a slave or indentured servant who could never even hope to purchase his freedom. The only thing he could do is flee. This is the sort of situation that North American men are conditioned to accept.

Imagine having to pay 4k a month in your 50's? Your life is truly over. If he was in America he wouldn't even be able to run since they will put a warrant on you and void your passport. In America his choice would be to kill himself or go postal rather than live in abject poverty paying off ridiculous alimony.
Yet another story as to why men should AVOID marrying women in countries such as the USA/CANADA. I'm sure at one point in time they were probably once in love and had children. But that all changes real fast in time. Stories like this really wakes you up to reality that you're just setting yourself up for a financial disaster for life by getting married. Until the court system actual comes up with something that's actually "fair", it's just not worth it.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Also, the fact that she was Scandinavian (Danish) who immigrated to Canada and married the guy. This story is a little old but I believe that he did the right thing. I mean he gave everything to her and he is supposed to pay $4k in alimony (spousal support) for what? Also as other posters have mentioned, she was getting rental from the guest room and he was paying CS (child support).

She was being lazy by not finding a job to pay for extra expenses. The article does not rightly justify the reason why he left. This tells me that most American/Canadian women should be avoided and a guy (single) should work towards enriching himself and then leaving for a better legal/social environment where you do not have to worry about being trapped.

@MarkL

I believe there was another story about an American who was in IT (I believe an IT Architect) which he mentioned he was making in six figures ($130K or so) about the same time years ago. He married a younger American woman who came from a wealthy or well to do family. He basically had to leave America because he was being accused of abusing his children when it was not true. She was not working and I think at the time of the trial he was living with a woman that he met during the process who let him stay at her place for free.

I believe he was ordered to pay a ridiculous sum of money and he basically co-signed many loans in the US (some with friends help), and left before the final arraignment where he had to start paying her.

Honestly, divorce in itself is painful. I believe most American/Canadian women do not realize that even men are idiots to provide them with luxries most woemn in other countries do not have, it seems to be a deep hatred as in this example when he was properly paying for the children and she was getting a paycheck from a rental property that is a good amount to not have money and to behind on bills. She should have realized that she needed to find a decent job to support herself.

I agree until laws in North America (and other Western countries that are 'Anglo') change these type of stories or indentured servant/slave stories will continue to keep happening.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

*Sorry* double post.
Last edited by aozora13 on August 14th, 2013, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I posted that story long time ago here:

viewtopic.php?t=14842&highlight=

By the way, the Newspaper has removed all the comments from readers of the story. Can you guess why? Yup, the vast majority supported the Man! If I were him I would have gone there but not told anyone where I was going.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

Well here's an article that echoes what we've said here on the board: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lydia-lovr ... 52713.html

The amazing thing is that this was written by a female writer in Canada!!!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

smallcheese wrote:Well here's an article that echoes what we've said here on the board: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/lydia-lovr ... 52713.html

The amazing thing is that this was written by a female writer in Canada!!!
Yea but in the end she specifically called him a slimeball.

So basically the guy was making $100,000 before taxes. After all taxes, he's probably taking home like $55k - 60k which is only roughly $4500 - $5000 per month. If he had to pay that $4k a month which is not tax deductible by the way, he would only have $500 - $1000 a month left for himself. He definitely would not be able to survive on just that kind of money. On top of it all, he has to give up his home worth 1.2 million which has $600k in equity. So while he takes home chump change, this useless wife gets to keep $6k a month + a $1.2 million dollar home? f**k all that! He did what every other man would have wanted to do.

He only had 3 options

1) Leave the country (which he did)
2) Kill himself
3) Kill the wife and go to prison for life
4) Be a slave for the rest of his life

The only reasonable option was #1
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

He did what he needed to do to survive & keep his sanity ... I would do the same thing. I would hate anyone forcing my hand.

1) she gets $2,500 for the gov't for children's disabilities.
2) $2,000 in rent
3) she's was a former teacher, she could tutor from her home
4) she could babysit kids in her home that way she coud still be a full time mom
5) open a small daycare, since she loves kids so much

Does one need $4000/month to live in the US?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -