Putting yourself in a PUA position

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Putting yourself in a PUA position

Post by Cornfed »

As we know, this PUA thing is largely a scam. The fact is that some men are in a position to have sex with lots of skanks. Of course they are going to be confident with females, treat females like the garbage they are etc. If skanks started to throw themselves at any given man, he would likely adopt those traits within about 10 minutes. Lets not confuse cause and effect.

As an example of what I mean, if it had been legal and socially acceptable for me to have sex with my former Asian public school students, getting as much as I desired would have been about as difficult as breathing, not because I have "game", but because I was a man who was noteworthy to them in a non-negative way. Similarly, when I was a security guard controlling access to a remote tourist resort this past new years eve, darkie chicks invited me to party with them (with the implication of sex) and even offered to provide me with free beer at their own expense. This was not because I had "game", but because the position I occupied was noteworthy and implied authority and physical courage, so f***ing me in those circumstances would have enhanced their status among other skanks. (Regrettably by the time I got off work everyone seemed to have gone to sleep).

So how does one place oneself in such a position? One way is to become rich and famous, but this is likely to be beyond most of us, so how else? One way would be to do as I have suggested and teach English to large groups of students, but instead of public school like I was doing, teach groups of poundable students such as nursing students or flight attendant students. Another might be to position yourself so as to be seen as an authority figure within some peer group. For example, a couple of years ago I was friends with a guy in his 30s who had the idea of acting as a kind of bodyguard for a group of teenaged boys in order to meet and score teenaged girls. Another way might be to volunteer as an instructor of some skill that skanks were interested in learning, coach women's sports teams or such like.

Any other ideas? If we could come up with ways of positioning oneself that the average man could tap into then we could render all the silly PUA nonsense obsolete.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

GREAT post.

I did the lifeguard thing on one (1) day as a teen, and had a little jailbait hottie stalking me for days.

Actually plenty of guys here are fit enough to earn a Red Cross lifesaving certificate. Is it still called WSI (Water Safety Instrutor)? Seems like great seasonal work in a resort. Save English teaching for off season...

Being a star in a telemarketing room made me the alpha of the moment and got me laid with the sexiest female star in the room. Literally threw her number on my desk - never had that before.

Managing an operation worked too. Female clericals.

Also being the only male in zumba class.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

PUA are a bunch of f*cking con artists.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Here's another idea that just popped up on another thread:
djfourmoney wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I've never actually met a guy who managed to pick up a girl from a club. Talk about a scam.
Are you mad you can't or upset you've seen others do it?

Man, I've had somebody hire me (to DJ), one of the girls that lived in the house notice me. The more she drank, the more she smiled at me. I smashed it and good too.

That's happen a few times.......
The DJ at the party is like the lifeguard at the pool.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote: The DJ at the party is like the lifeguard at the pool.
Yeah, that's actually what I was thinking of when starting this thread. Anything where you are in front of a bunch of skanks and are controlling stuff and displaying some form of courage or authority or skill is good. The trick is to come up with a range of ideas such that the average man could find a place to slot himself in somewhere. Then maybe one of us could market it as the next PUA breakthrough and charge the traditional outrageously high prices, with the difference that it would actually work. Another advantage of this method would be that, since f***ing you in such a circumstance would be likely to enhance the skank's social status, you greatly reduce the risk of slut-remorse rape complaints.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

RedMenace wrote:PUA are a bunch of f*cking con artists.
+1
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What you are saying is 'be Alpha', that's what PUA is preaching

You wanna stand out from the rest in some way,

what if you are ugly and chubby? You still need certain level of looks/charm and social skills
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Banano wrote:What you are saying is 'be Alpha', that's what PUA is preaching

what if you are ugly and chubby? You still need certain level of looks/charm and social skill
s
An ugly chubby shy guy has a much better chance of getting laid if he is a DJ. That's the point.

PS #1 Also playing a guitar works. Even for shy, ugly chubby guys.

PS #2 Just watched the movie "Sideways". It is EXACTLY about how an ugly chubby guy (Paul Giamatti) CAN get laid, WHEN he gives the hottie (Virginia Madsen) a REASON or EXCUSE to look up to him and admire him. In this case, it is his knowledge of and passion for great wine that gets her turned on. Great scene.

Being the Wine Guy worked because they were in the California Wine Country, and she knew wines, not as much as him, so she looked up to him. He was "boss" or "knight on a quest" when it came to wine.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

what if you are ugly and chubby? You still need certain level of looks/charm and social skills
PUA artists come up with all sorts of bullsh*t systems on how to get women e.t.c. The solution is simple. Stop being a mangina, take leadership in your relationship and be forward with what you want. Don't take bullsh*t from women. Women love authority. If they can walk all over you they will disrespect and leave you. Punish bad behaviour and reward good behaviour. It's that simple. It's universal. PUA artists just want your money.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Or consider this hilarious chubby-cheeked guy, the so-called Aldo Cella, of Cella Wines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5MoUTXHXg8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxF7Ec7m79c

He toured the country doing PR in live appearances. Women swarmed over him. Not classically handsome for sure. One woman got an elevator with him and wanted him to do her right there, on the elevator. or so he said at the time. I believed him at the time and still do. Here's an article about the amazing effect he had on women:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 90,4007121

The actor wasn't successful, famous or really good-looking. But he did manage to get a gig that presented him as fun, flirtacious, and romantic.

He managed to put himself in that position.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote: Yeah, that's actually what I was thinking of when starting this thread. Anything where you are in front of a bunch of skanks and are controlling stuff and displaying some form of courage or authority or skill is good.
Restaurants:

I guess Anthony Bourdain wrote about he exploits a chef can have in his first bestselling book "Kitchen Confidential". He was just starting out as an assistant in the kitchen, and his restaurant was booked for a wedding reception. The bride, still in her wedding dress, was drunk, and wandred back to the kitchen. The head chef (not Bourdain) got the bride into a cooler, and f***ed her. Bourdain decided then and there to become a chef.

I know of some cases myself. Crude low-class Chicano head chef (married) hooking up with hottest waitress. Sonofabitch. Yeah I was a bit jealous.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote: The DJ at the party is like the lifeguard at the pool.
The trick is to come up with a range of ideas such that the average man could find a place to slot himself in somewhere.
Seems like any competitive contest where you would be in a position to hire, fire, judge, or discipline girls of an appropriate age. My old pastor spent a year as chaperon to the contestants for Miss Philippines-Hawaii or something like that. He was young, had no experience with contests, events or women, just knew someone and was the right ethnic group and got the job. Anyway he was no ladies man then or now, but he definitely had women coming on to him. He wasn't even the judge, just the perceived authority figure.

He was in a position similar to that of Tommy Lee Jones in "Man of the House", controlling beautiful nubile coeds for their own safety. (Except that as a soft-spoken, nice Filipino, he wasn't exactly Tommy Lee Jones.)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0331933/
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

no reason to reenvent the tire. at roosh you get information that it comes out of your ears. still the problem is you have to be riskfull, invest time and energy in every promising field. this invested energy can take away your life energy so one has to be carefull if one does not want to end like a bum.

my niche was dancing. don´t know if i am going to invest there again. time will tell.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Most PUA are telling you to act Alpha, which is different from actually being alpha in a particular context.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Putting yourself in a PUA position

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote: Any other ideas? If we could come up with ways of positioning oneself that the average man could tap into then we could render all the silly PUA nonsense obsolete.
Not my personal style, but this anecdote made me think of this thread.

This presages my guess that in the not too distant future, a stocked (and defendable) pantry will be all the "game" you need.

Mating call, 2025: "Heeeeere skank, skank, skank. I've got ... snacks." :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything