In America 10% of the men are sleeping with 90% of the women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

I wouldn't ever settle for used goods or leftovers.
Last edited by Émigré on October 1st, 2012, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Jester, here is the stickman article about the dominant women of Vietnam actually from Ho Chi Minh City.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er7461.htm
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I wouldn't put too much faith in what Mystery, Paul Janka or David Deangelo write on pua sites. These guys are there to make money and they BS about a lot of stuff.

However, when women fall for the same guys they say 2 things:

-nice guys are boring, I can seduce them anytime
-they think they can change a bad boy into a nice guy (I heard this from countless women when I personally asked why they go out with jerks)

Now the reality is that men won't change for the sake of women. Their way of thinking is plain immature and many of them don't get it until it's too late. After 15 years of dating idiots they realize it's time to find someone decent and guess what...all the decent folk show them the middle finger because they won't settle for a 30+ woman with issues and scars from previous relationships or worse...children. That's when they buy a cat and become bitter.

And the worst part is: you can't change them. Even if you tell a child to stop playing with fireworks because he might burn himself, he'll still do it.

A "nice guy" may have many hobbies, a well paying job and other perks (like being a gentleman) vs a pub/club crawler with a guido haircut but he's seen as boring solely because he doesn't chase women all week-end. It's a society that promotes all the wrong habits, it doesn't matter if you're a hard working individual with 2 doctorates or something like that, a bum that drinks himself to death and chases skirts will still have "higher value".

So what's the solution ? Well there's no way around it...you gotta become a jerk. A few years ago I gave up on all my hobbies, I went to the gym, I took dancing classes and I spent most of my time chatting with women either in person or through facebook. Guess what ? I started getting a lot more attention, sometimes I would have 3 or 4 potential dates on a Friday night. The problem with this is that it's all short term. The few women I actually wanted to date for a longer period just plain rejected me. I went through some tough times with their immature way of thinking.
Last edited by Andrewww on June 12th, 2012, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These are the guys who are getting all the women in America. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Good. They can have all the American women. I'm done and fed up with AW.

Foreign women are better and superior in all areas to please their man. Samurai mission done.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:Jester, here is the stickman article about the dominant women of Vietnam actually from Ho Chi Minh City.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er7461.htm
just came back to this thread and read the link. Thanks.

Sobering stuff.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

green1976 wrote:Here how things are going,everything is a lie.
You can open your TV or listen almost the same bs,as everybody is free enjoying a freedom of sex and liberation of females.

Men get sex quit easily and women are independent for the best :roll: ,so the guys who swallow all these lies are ending up by getting depressed and feeling that something is definitely wrong with them.

The mainstream media will never say how it works.

It just keep entitling females,provoking sexual frustration in males,encouraging compulsive consumerism so the mechanism is well planified.
If you watch American movies and tv shows, it will show men in the US, easily being able to meet women and get laid. For some reason, women in movies and tv programs in the US are seen as friendly, approachable and easy to get into bed. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Women in the US are unfriendly and anti-social and they most certainly are NOT easy to get into bed. Winston has talked about this, how when he was growing up, he would watch movies and tv shows in America and it would show women acting nice and friendly towards men. Ladislav talked about this as well.

What you see happening in American movies and tv shows, is just the opposite of how things really are in the US. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
green1976 wrote:Here how things are going,everything is a lie.
You can open your TV or listen almost the same bs,as everybody is free enjoying a freedom of sex and liberation of females.

Men get sex quit easily and women are independent for the best :roll: ,so the guys who swallow all these lies are ending up by getting depressed and feeling that something is definitely wrong with them.

The mainstream media will never say how it works.

It just keep entitling females,provoking sexual frustration in males,encouraging compulsive consumerism so the mechanism is well planified.
If you watch American movies and tv shows, it will show men in the US, easily being able to meet women and get laid. For some reason, women in movies and tv programs in the US are seen as friendly, approachable and easy to get into bed. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Women in the US are unfriendly and anti-social and they most certainly are NOT easy to get into bed. Winston has talked about this, how when he was growing up, he would watch movies and tv shows in America and it would show women acting nice and friendly towards men. Ladislav talked about this as well.

What you see happening in American movies and tv shows, is just the opposite of how things really are in the US. :D
yep, pretty much just Hollywood fiction with nothing but lies and fake situations. I'm also tired of meeting a woman here and I'm thinking...hmm ok...she might have potential....then find out she has kids. The one thing I will not do again is be involved with a woman with kids. It seems that most women by the age of 25 or younger already have at least 1 or 2 kids, especially here in Las Vegas. It's like all we have left are either used and abused single moms or stuck up women who think they deserve more than they should. It's almost a lose lose scenario here. In reality, it really shouldn't be "hard" to meet a potential woman. Dating should be fun and exciting but in reality, it's a tedious and annoying task here. There is no fun in it anymore....in the US.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:I'm also tired of meeting a woman here and I'm thinking...hmm ok...she might have potential....then find out she has kids. The one thing I will not do again is be involved with a woman with kids.

It seems that most women by the age of 25 or younger already have at least 1 or 2 kids, especially here in Las Vegas. It's like all we have left are either used and abused single moms or stuck up women who think they deserve more than they should. It's almost a lose lose scenario here. In reality, it really shouldn't be "hard" to meet a potential woman. Dating should be fun and exciting but in reality, it's a tedious and annoying task here. There is no fun in it anymore....in the US.
Yes, in the US there are a ton of women who are single mothers. Personally, I wouldn't touch a single mother with a ten foot pole! :lol:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

PrisonerOfLife wrote: Young girls in the American school system are taught that they are superior to boys from the very first years of schooling. The sexist school system (which is in favor of girls) promotes bad behavior from girls by punishing and suppressing boys while letting girls run rampant in whatever way they want. The complete lack of accountability you see in adult women is cemented very early in their childhood, where they are not subject to discipline and correction in the same way that boys are.

By the time this girl has reached age 13 or 14 her lack of discipline has snowballed into the power to manipulate others. Unfortunately, this coincides perfectly with the beginning of her sexual prowess, which ultimately becomes her most effective tool in manipulating men. The next half decade of her life will be spent learning the depths of her sexual power (which arises largely from the desperation of sexually starved men and female-centric institutions) until she understands that the power she wields is far greater than anything men possess in the same context.

This power entails that a woman can select only the most desirable mate, and thus the most desirable mates are the only ones that are attractive to women. This is in part due to female privelage, but is primarily a result of women selecting men with more sexual power and leverage than themselves. Their metric of attraction is completely based upon sexual power, and women will never date a man who is "weaker" than her in her primary attraction metric.

So in other words, American Women are whores that expect you to be a more prominent whore than they are, then you can get with them. This is why dating in the west is either a feast or a famine, but most men are starving and most women couldn't give a f**k. They are too busy living the eternal party to care about the damage they are doing to decent men and society at large.
This is very well said. It starts when girls are young, they learn how to manipulate men by the time they are in high school. By the time they are out in the workforce, they only select men who are above them socio-economically.

God forbid she dates a regular guy, who makes an average amount of money. She perceived that she must have the best and nothing short of the best will do!

This explains why in America, 10% of the men (rich men and guys with high status) are sleeping with 90% of the women. This leaves 90% of men to go after the women who are left (fat and ugly women and single mothers). :shock:

Beam me up Scottie, the dating scene here in America is completely f-ed up! :P

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Totally agree that the school system is sexist. At the grammar school I attended (which was Catholic, no less), only the girls got to play on the playground. The boys had to play in the parking lot, with no adult supervision, where they were at risk of being hit by a car. Hell, even prisoners get an exercise yard. :x

Incidentally, this was back in the 70's. This shit has been going on for a looong time
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

This is a concise, assertive article that basically nails what we've all been saying:

http://jezebel.com/5099412/why-do-women-sleep-around

Fhionna Moore at the University of St Andrews found in her work that financially independent women didn't tend to seek out so-called "good providers," as much as they did supposedly "good genes". Basically, once a society begins to near equality for men and women, providing women with more autonomy and less of an incentive or requirement to buy into patriarchal sexual mores, they don't — and then many of them go have a bunch of sex.
FinnMonash
Freshman Poster

Post by FinnMonash »

I think 10% men in the US sleep with 90% of females shows that the American men have high sex appeal and has high levels of testosterone hormone. I think it's good to have more sex because it reduce the chances of heart attack and reduce weight which ultimately helps to keep healthy and maintain good shape of body.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

fightforlove wrote:This is a concise, assertive article that basically nails what we've all been saying:

http://jezebel.com/5099412/why-do-women-sleep-around

Fhionna Moore at the University of St Andrews found in her work that financially independent women didn't tend to seek out so-called "good providers," as much as they did supposedly "good genes". Basically, once a society begins to near equality for men and women, providing women with more autonomy and less of an incentive or requirement to buy into patriarchal sexual mores, they don't — and then many of them go have a bunch of sex.

Comment:
'I'm pretty sure we have a lot of sex when there are sexy men around. It's got a lot more to do with what's available. No matter how horny I get I'm not gonna screw just any man'

I have been saying this for a very long time that money don't get you lot of casual sex, ok you can get p4p or gold digger but regular girl needs to find you attractive in the first place.
Woud somebody like Winston get lot of ass if he was earning 150k a year, I don't think so, in clubs/bars he would still suck, daygame -no hope,p4p definite yes.

I have a friend who makes something like 150k a year, drive fancy car, owns a house at the age of 34 and all he is capable to score is older women. He keeps making trips to Thailand.
His value would have been much higher 50 years ago when women didn't have any $$$,jobs,etc...
looks, charm, charisma is what you need to pick up women, both online and offline