ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Good Books On Tape in Spanish

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Good Books On Tape in Spanish

Postby rudder » August 17th, 2013, 8:38 pm

I've got a job that has me doing a lot of driving. I'm interested in keeping up my Spanish.

What books on tape do you recommend in the Spanish language? I'd prefer that the person on the tape has a Spanish (Spain) accent.

Are books on tape usually available for free on the internet to download? Ideally, I'd just get MP3 files of the books and load them on my Ipod.
rudder
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Postby mguy » August 17th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Read Don Quixote in Spanish. Itll take eternity.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » August 18th, 2013, 12:55 am

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions