Dianne is a good example of how easy women have it.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

marklambo wrote:If it were an old man, the same women that are cheering her on would be the ones saying how disgusting and perverted the old man was. They would also call him a pedophile, rapist, etc.
It's worse than that. Even if a 25-year-old man tries to date a 19-year-old woman, they call him creepy :roll:
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Hero wrote:
marklambo wrote:If it were an old man, the same women that are cheering her on would be the ones saying how disgusting and perverted the old man was. They would also call him a pedophile, rapist, etc.
It's worse than that. Even if a 25-year-old man tries to date a 19-year-old woman, they call him creepy :roll:
They can call me whatever they want. Won't stop me from sticking my dick in 18 year old hookers. Not now, and not when I'm 50.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Rock wrote: If u focus on her eyes and face when she turns the magic on, it's possible to be drawn in despite her visibly sagging body skin.
lol maybe if she was 50+ years younger but come on, if it was an old man doing that, everyone would say he's a disgusting pervert. You would see much more negativity than you do now because she's a woman. If you read some of the comments from other women about her, they cheer her on and say how lovely and delicious she is. *puke*

If it were an old man, the same women that are cheering her on would be the ones saying how disgusting and perverted the old man was. They would also call him a pedophile, rapist, etc.
I don't see how any healthy man of reasonable dating or marriageable age would consider that old crone as an actual viable sexual being worthy of sticking their weiner into. IMO, that's below a 1. It's in the negatives territory..it's on par with raiding the senior ward at the hospital or trolling retirement homes. Even if someone were to take the sexual aspect out of the equation she's a couple generations beyond a 0-30 something's relatable life experiences. I imagine it would be like dating someone who came out of a time machine.

I don't even consider that a cougar..it's more like a dying lioness on the way to the lion graveyard (or wherever lions go to expire) who you're stopping en route to put your penis into.
I totally agree. A normal healthy being would not be attracted sexually to a moving/breathing corpse like that. I think there is definitely something wrong with them if they were. It's almost as bad as necrophilia.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Hero wrote:
Oh for sure! When women see that, they start panicking and yelling "CREEP! CREEP! RAPIST!"

But the other way around, nobody says shit.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Hero wrote:
For sure man. I've known women who were like 22 that labeled guys who hit on them that were only like 25-26 as a creepy older dude. I'm sure these same women will screw around with guys in their twenties when they're 40 and they, nor anyone else, will find that to be creepy. Nope, women dating men decades younger than them are free spirits.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This is all I will say about the looks of Dianne or any other woman men post on here as their girl.

Beauty is not always in the eyes of the beholder. WAY too many dudes SETTLE and then try to convince themselves otherwise.

Dianne is not that hot and of course there's worst in PI and lots that are ton better. There's that huge thread about this good looking Canadian dude hooking up with middle class flips and everybody took a sh*t on him.

The reality is, most Westerns end up with lower class women and they tend to be less attractive. Sure there are gems and diamonds to be had but generally they don't have access to those because the majority of Westerns in PI are out of shape, over 40 White men.

Mguy just proved if you have some modest skills and live like a Western er in these countries you can get higher quality women.

Stephen no diss, as long as your happy that's all that matters but if you're discussing things out in public you are opening yourself up to criticism.

You're wife might be cute but she doesn't look like any of these two -

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/08/03 ... mpetition/

I have posted women I have f***ed or considered marrying and nobody called them ugly.

Just sayin.
First of all those girls are running in a beauty pageant,that is like someone comparing you to Denzel Washington.Women like that are not easy to even date in Brazil especially if you don't stand out as a foreign,White,blue eyes,blonde hair and loaded with cash which you will soon find out,this is not to say you won't do well for yourself and second you may be right about not airing dirty laundry however you do notice that i'am not the one on HA disrespecting other posters by calling their girls ugly or saying sexual things..it is just disrespectful.No excuses.
It is disrespectful, that's why I don't say much about these things. If you like what you like that's great for you, but if you ask me for my opinion, that's a 50/50 proposition you must be ready for because I already feel men settle too much. The other post about good looking women having less sex is true, they can afford to be more selective as you said yourself about ultra fine Brazilian women in an image conscious country are looking for usually Europeans or White Americans as they represent the highest men on the food chain and give them access to Pure White Culture, there's no stigma to being a White Man's Latin Wife.

I just used them as an example but I know there plenty of "regular" women floating around Brazil that look just as good if they had access to the same makeup artist and focused on diet/weight training. In fact I just found a girl that does workout and is more in the mold of bikini model than runaway/Ms Universe type.

No you're not attacking Winston, I leave that to others, as you do. They have a problem anyway. I just happen to agree that Dianne isn't that hot and there better looking women in PI if you go up market, but many men on this forum think they have no chance with those women. If your dumpy looking or over 50, that might be true, but for anybody who isn't that, try harder!
I see what you are saying.I will say this...i do wish i had came to Brazil under different circumstances(single) and i would recommend other men to do so if possible because there are a lot of pretty women here and i am curious about the single life,however i do have great stability being married and it made the process easy as far as documents..but at the same time you wont be beating top shelf women off with a stick just because you are American..especially if you are a Black American like we already established.Off topic but by the way i did end up finding a teaching job..so i am meeting more people now.
I don't need TOP SHELF women. There so many single women in Latin America its not even funny, there is no such thing as scarcity. I've seen plenty of women solidly middle class and below that will do very nicely as my wife and be an easy 9-10 in America due to the Pedialyte needed by the majority of Western men, giving too much of their free time to so-so looking women.

Stephen you get mad respect from me because you've been -

No bullshit, said you we're going to change your life and you did it!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:Desperate foreigners have this unique ability to destroy any p***y paradise

Starts with overpaying ugly hookers...once that happens word is out and hot chicks price naturally goes up

Result:
Most men end up with bottom of the barrel girls
Banano you knocked it out of the park manye!

On ISG, dudes overpaying for p***y are doing so because they have too. When better looking men pay the going rate that locals do or even, god forbid, get for free in the normal course of things such as asking them out for dinner. I recently saw an ad on Backpages from a very good looking Japanese chick who grew up in Sao Paulo and she would go out with you and then have her for dessert for R200 ($83.57), try that shiet in America

http://saopaulo.backpage.com/FemaleEsco ... 25/2816579

I love listening to Mark talk about his services and his company because he's 100% right. Western men have been beaten and downtrodden by Pro Modern Society, that includes the police state, feminism and this general push to eliminate YOU from the equation, whether its to push the meme about overpopulation or you being shallow if you demand that your wife is attractive.

The only way to fix America is to fix the problem with unfulfilling relationships with women. IE: The mothers will save us. When they demand you get off your duff and protect the family, order to keep getting the p***y and being able to see your children you know men will awake from their slumber, drop demonizing Unions, support progressive family oriented polices, stop the petty jealousy based attacks on women and other men.

I don't want to talk to men who think Aiming High is only for those wanting to join the Air Force.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The Professor wrote:For sure man. I've known women who were like 22 that labeled guys who hit on them that were only like 25-26 as a creepy older dude. I'm sure these same women will screw around with guys in their twenties when they're 40 and they, nor anyone else, will find that to be creepy. Nope, women dating men decades younger than them are free spirits.
Not only that, but they think it's perfectly OK if a guy decides to take it up the ass from another guy. Is this a sick society or what? :x
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hero wrote:
Only White women do that. With that said, forget about women in Western culture, they are horribly flawed. It will take you much longer to find a reasonable woman here than overseas.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:
Hero wrote:
Only White women do that. With that said, forget about women in Western culture, they are horribly flawed. It will take you much longer to find a reasonable woman here than overseas.
Your right djfourmoney, it's white American women who like to shame men into believing that desiring young, attractive women is wrong.

I was listening to the Dennis Prager show and he read a statistic that in the work place in America, white women are most likely to get offended if a man so much as complements they way they look. Black, Hispanic and Asian women actually enjoy getting complements from men (even in the work place).

Guess who files the majority of sexual harassment cases in America? White women do by far! It seems as if white women in the US have a deep seated subconscious hatred towards men (Winston has touched on this in one of his writings).

Thank God we can go overseas to find good, feminine, loving and attractive women to have as wives and girlfriends! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

jamesbond wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Hero wrote:
Your right djfourmoney, it's white American women who like to shame men into believing that desiring young, attractive women is wrong.

I was listening to the Dennis Prager show and he read a statistic that in the work place in America, white women are most likely to get offended if a man so much as complements they way they look. Black, Hispanic and Asian women actually enjoy getting complements from men (even in the work place).

Guess who files the majority of sexual harassment cases in America? White women do by far! It seems as if white women in the US have a deep seated subconscious hatred towards men (Winston has touched on this in one of his writings).

Thank God we can go overseas to find good, feminine, loving and attractive women to have as wives and girlfriends! :D
My wife's 14 years younger than me and if some woman doesn't like it, f**k em. I had one woman from the Virgin Islands comment on my being married to a Thai woman this much younger - while working the Beijing Olympics. I told the bitch off and that she needs to keep her f***ing erroneous assumptions to herself. Turned out her husband left her ass for a young Thai chick while in Phuket - maybe the dude wouldn't have left her if she wasn't such a rude old cunt.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

The Professor wrote:
Ghost wrote:I think she is attractive, but I am very biased. I am specifically attracted to poor, brown, non-Western, third world girls. I'm not attracted to white women or very attractive women with more European-like features.

Guys around here can incredibly shallow. Should just keep that sexually arrogant attitude in the West where it belongs.
Shallow? Her personality sounds horrible. Winston constantly complains about how bitchy she is and how she's a gold digger. No matter what you think of her looks she's far worse on the inside than she is on the outside. I said far worse things about her personality than about her looks, then again a lot of guys seem to think no woman should ever be criticized in any way.

Hilarious that so many guys even on a forum like this will white knight for a woman who's not even on the forum and who's own man is always complaining about how bitchy she is and how much of a gold digger she is.

People rag on Winston's looks all the time and everyone laughs, but when a gold digging woman who's not on the forum is called average everyone's inner knight comes out.
Winnie's girl is just someone he shags when he goes to the Phillies. I've had talks about this with several members here (1 of which has seen her and Winnie in person) and I must say that both get what they are worth for.

I'm not whiteknighting another girl here but just saying that Winnie matches her and she matches him. Let's be happy and merry about that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The Professor wrote:For sure man. I've known women who were like 22 that labeled guys who hit on them that were only like 25-26 as a creepy older dude. I'm sure these same women will screw around with guys in their twenties when they're 40 and they, nor anyone else, will find that to be creepy. Nope, women dating men decades younger than them are free spirits.
OMG, I just finished chatting with a 46-year-old female friend of mine. She's been bitching that she can't find a man to love, and yet she's holding out for a guy between the ages of 40 and 50. Un-freakin-believable
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Hero wrote:
OMG, I just finished chatting with a 46-year-old female friend of mine. She's been bitching that she can't find a man to love, and yet she's holding out for a guy between the ages of 40 and 50. Un-freakin-believable
Sounds like the typical AW....always complaining not being able to find a man/love. It seems they do this at any age, even when they become wrinkled old hags.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

kai1275 wrote: Her face is a 3.5 to a 4 at best and that is being nice, when you pointed out that under-bite, I had not even bothered to dig that deep into why her face is lacking. Her midsection does not look too good either, but some of that could be shirt folds in a funny position or the sloppy parts after just having a baby or something, I dunno. The chest to stomach ratio is still poor and like someone else said, those lanky arms and shoulders are not attractive either. The Dwight Howard style dimensions are not sexy on women, unlike men. She even looks to be lacking in good nutrition as well but that can be reversed in many ways. You and Winston can fool each other with your unorthodox/unique beauty grading, but on a mainstream scale, no one else here is buying it. I personally don't give a shit what you guys like fetish wise or whatever, but don't promote something that is the exact opposite of general consensus and tell others they are crazy or wrong when they say the exact opposite.

I know there are many hard-asses on HA, that trash all women's looks regardless, but no one reasonable is going to grade Dianne anywhere near an 8. That is just simply absurd. Don't piss on our backs and tell us it's raining.
Your rating of Dianne seems very harsh! Looks and ratings should be normally distributed with average falling at 5.5. If there are no 10s, then the average falls to 5. To keep things simple, let's just consider facial attractiveness. So never mind that Dianne is relatively tall with long legs in Phils. which definitely gets her points with guys there.

Average looking is generally neutral, not attractive nor repulsive. As you go below 5, the repulsiveness starts to kick-in and as you move up from 5, the person starts to attract you more and more.

Check-out this chart of mostly white girls to see what I mean.

http://i.imgur.com/hCbua.jpg

Since it's a normal type distribution, by the time you get down to the 3 level, its fairly uncommon and the samples are quite ugly. No way can Dianne be 3.5!

Consider the kiss test. Imagine kissing the girl. If it's repulsive, she's below average, if its something you might enjoy, she's above average, and if you are totally neutral about it, she's probably sitting at around average to your tastes at least.

I don't see how you can consider Dianne repulsive. I just don't see it. To me, she's mildly attractive face wise so at least a 5.5. Perhaps better than that depending on how her weight is (heavier would fill out her face and make her look a bit more youthful) and how she does her hair, etc.

I also don't see how you can consider Winston more attractive than her. Even back when he was close to her age, I think they would have been reasonably matched.