Why Aren't More Guys Here Focused on Getting Rich?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Look I am in business for myself, people just do not seem to realize what is going on. If you want to get by well today you need government contracts or work for the gov. I am not going to explain all the details but look at the NSA spying. That is all your ideas belong to the corp period.

Look at the changes they just made to the patent office. Private small business is being taken over and destroyed on several fronts, people really need to research what is really going on, this is a complete hit job on free and open markets by the Marxist gang.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:Look I am in business for myself, people just do not seem to realize what is going on. If you want to get by well today you need government contracts or work for the gov. I am not going to explain all the details but look at the NSA spying. That is all your ideas belong to the corp period.

Look at the changes they just made to the patent office. Private small business is being taken over and destroyed on several fronts, people really need to research what is really going on, this is a complete hit job on free and open markets by the Marxist gang.
Get your terms right, this is not Marxism, its Fascism.

Classic Marxism was not practiced in the former Soviet Union.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Look I am in business for myself, people just do not seem to realize what is going on. If you want to get by well today you need government contracts or work for the gov. I am not going to explain all the details but look at the NSA spying. That is all your ideas belong to the corp period.

There all the same thing, just another name for a dictatorship as our rulers hunt for the one that works permanently on the human race.

Just read the 10 planks, that is Marxism and that is just another dictatorship.
Time to Hide!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

There all the same thing, just another name for a dictatorship as our rulers hunt for the one that works permanently on the human race.

There is a difference, Marxism the public IE the Government owns everything. In Soviet Union the Government owned everything, the public didn't own much if anything.

Fascism is the Government colluding with Business to disadvantage the public/citizenry/consumer (Lower and Lower Wages, No Unions, etc, etc)

The NSA uses Private Contractors, Private Phone Companies and Internet providers to spy on you (Keep your meta data) = Fascism
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

This is interesting.

Do you have an internet business or a brick and mortar business?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

mguy wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Stop working for other people, start your own company and/or go into real estate.

We're in the information age now, where entrepreneurs rule.
Bullshit, this is the age of corporate communism where banksters and their corporate cronies rule.
This is also the age where standards of living have increased dramatically. The corporation thing is bullshit but at least it offers a way to make some serious cash. I hate the idea of working for someone else though.
By most measures, average standards of living in the West peaked in 1970, remained static for a decade and then slowly declined ever since. I expect them to get a lot worse. Look at what is happening in Europe
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:Look I am in business for myself, people just do not seem to realize what is going on. If you want to get by well today you need government contracts or work for the gov.
Yeah, most of the people I know "succeeding in business" are entirely dependent on government and corporate contracts now. Really they are mid-level GovCorp managers without the job security (such as it now is).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Look I am in business for myself, people just do not seem to realize what is going on. If you want to get by well today you need government contracts or work for the gov.
Yeah, most of the people I know "succeeding in business" are entirely dependent on government and corporate contracts now. Really they are mid-level GovCorp managers without the job security (such as it now is).
Private sole proprietor business is being completely demolished, most innovation is created by small business. The NSA I stealing all the information they want to build their super state with the spying system they have built.

One huge fascist corp that loots everything including our intellectual property. You owe them interest on the digits you borrowed to run your life so they own everything about you including your thoughts, Daa stupidity of Daa herd make it go so just add fluoride and chemicals to our diet for added help to achieve the end goal .
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

There is a difference, Marxism the public IE the Government owns everything. In Soviet Union the Government owned everything, the public didn't own much if anything.

Fascism is the Government colluding with Business to disadvantage the public/citizenry/consumer (Lower and Lower Wages, No Unions, etc, etc)

The NSA uses Private Contractors, Private Phone Companies and Internet providers to spy on you (Keep your meta data) = Fascism
There is no difference, all these dictatorships of the last one hundred and fifty years have been created by the same power structure who controls the money system. They want you to believe there is something different about them but at the core they are really the same thing. SERFDOM TO THE STATE!
Time to Hide!
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Aren't More Guys Here Focused on Getting Rich?

Post by MJay1978 »

celery2010 wrote:We all know that getting rich, powerful or famous (or better yet, all three) works for practically all men in getting women.

Even a good six figure job is enough to get some decent prospects, regardless of country. So why do some guys here not try to focus on making money rather than focusing singularly on the women?

Even when you do decide to go abroad and even to an easy country like the Philippines, the Dominican Republic or Eastern Europe, money will have a HUGE effect on the quality of women you can date. A good six figure income in a poor country is very valuable. And of course, having a lot of money would help even more. Why are more guys here not focused on this?
I say the same thing most of these guys are saying. In the West, AW's will look at your income, the kind of car you drive, and/or if you have your own place. If you don't have the so-called "alpha male" looks and appearance, she'll look at what you have and how much you're making. If you don't have any of these, you're not going to get very far at all in the West. Unless you want a fat, nasty, and unattractive looking woman who's ideal date is to go to McDonalds! =P

...Man. f**k all that shit! Men like us ain't got time for all that. We want "REAL" high quality women out of the feminist box! =D
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I had no idea there were so many crazy people on this site. I have been lurking for years, but rarely post. This topic, however, is one I am quite passionate about.

to all of you that say the sky is falling and the end is near, your particular breed of ignorance and fear has been perpetuated for hundreds of years, always by the same sort of people- those who need to believe some vast conspiracy lies at the heart of their failures, rather than the face that greets them in the mirror every morning.

Every time someone claims it is impossible to make it on your own in this world, most particularly in America, pisses me off to a great degree. I have worked my way from a homeless teenage runaway with no social skills and an unattractive face and body to a medical student and former healthcare worker that is in good physical shape and has many close friends. Your life is what you make of it, and your successes and failures are yours to own. Some things make it harder- being a homeless outcast without a high school diploma three thousand miles from home, for instance- but it is still ultimately your failure to overcome those challenges that leads to your downfall, not the obstacles themselves.

Perhaps there is some vast conspiracy out there that is going to crush the world beneath its might one day, but I would rather at least try to live a life worth living until that comes to pass, for simply saying "the odds are stacked, f**k it, I quit" is a weak and pathetic course of action that demonstrates a complete lack of conviction and faith in one's own ability to accomplish things.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

HouseMD wrote:I had no idea there were so many crazy people on this site. I have been lurking for years, but rarely post. This topic, however, is one I am quite passionate about.

to all of you that say the sky is falling and the end is near, your particular breed of ignorance and fear has been perpetuated for hundreds of years, always by the same sort of people- those who need to believe some vast conspiracy lies at the heart of their failures, rather than the face that greets them in the mirror every morning.

Every time someone claims it is impossible to make it on your own in this world, most particularly in America, pisses me off to a great degree. I have worked my way from a homeless teenage runaway with no social skills and an unattractive face and body to a medical student and former healthcare worker that is in good physical shape and has many close friends. Your life is what you make of it, and your successes and failures are yours to own. Some things make it harder- being a homeless outcast without a high school diploma three thousand miles from home, for instance- but it is still ultimately your failure to overcome those challenges that leads to your downfall, not the obstacles themselves.

Perhaps there is some vast conspiracy out there that is going to crush the world beneath its might one day, but I would rather at least try to live a life worth living until that comes to pass, for simply saying "the odds are stacked, f**k it, I quit" is a weak and pathetic course of action that demonstrates a complete lack of conviction and faith in one's own ability to accomplish things.
It is possible to complain and hustle, you know. It's not like we're on here all day pulling our pud.

Sounds like things worked out well for you, but most people aren't so lucky. And I use the word "luck," because that's what life boils down to. Everyone, including you, is just chasing pleasure and trying to avoid pain, not knowing what the future will bring.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jeremy wrote: Sounds like things worked out well for you, but most people aren't so lucky. And I use the word "luck," because that's what life boils down to. Everyone, including you, is just chasing pleasure and trying to avoid pain, not knowing what the future will bring.
I never claimed this place was devoid of people that could hustle. I was more targeting the cornfed types with my comment. If the global financial system has yet to collapse completely, the chances of it collapsing before any of us die is rather slim. People who clutch fast to this bullshit are no better than those that claim the end of the world is near, as they are really the exact same thing, with one claiming the end of society and the others claiming the end of all life will befall us. In the end, they have all looked foolish at best or insane at worst, and it is likely that those peddling this shit will end up in the same camp.

But sanity aside, just examine things with logic, that excellent skill which schools no longer attempts to hone. If you are correct, cornfed and company, and choose to opt out of success in the financial system then it collapses, you have a stash of food and some guns and are completely broke and surrounded by chaos. If you are incorrect the same outcome occurs sans chaos, you are broke and crazy with a stash of food and guns. Now imagine you held the same beliefs but also attempted to acheive financial success. When the economy collapses, you will have had more resources with which to purchase vital commodities with which you can survive and could live a great life until SHTF. If you are wrong about the financial collapse a n d new world order craziness, you still get to live an awesome life and just have a stash of useless food and guns that you can laugh aboit ever stashing.

Don't be a lazy manchild and throw a hissy fit and refuse to play a game that is stacked against you. Play that shit like a man: be the underdog, fight, and win.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

HouseMD wrote:
Jeremy wrote: Sounds like things worked out well for you, but most people aren't so lucky. And I use the word "luck," because that's what life boils down to. Everyone, including you, is just chasing pleasure and trying to avoid pain, not knowing what the future will bring.
I never claimed this place was devoid of people that could hustle. I was more targeting the cornfed types with my comment. If the global financial system has yet to collapse completely, the chances of it collapsing before any of us die is rather slim. People who clutch fast to this bullshit are no better than those that claim the end of the world is near, as they are really the exact same thing, with one claiming the end of society and the others claiming the end of all life will befall us. In the end, they have all looked foolish at best or insane at worst, and it is likely that those peddling this shit will end up in the same camp.

But sanity aside, just examine things with logic, that excellent skill which schools no longer attempts to hone. If you are correct, cornfed and company, and choose to opt out of success in the financial system then it collapses, you have a stash of food and some guns and are completely broke and surrounded by chaos. If you are incorrect the same outcome occurs sans chaos, you are broke and crazy with a stash of food and guns. Now imagine you held the same beliefs but also attempted to acheive financial success. When the economy collapses, you will have had more resources with which to purchase vital commodities with which you can survive and could live a great life until SHTF. If you are wrong about the financial collapse a n d new world order craziness, you still get to live an awesome life and just have a stash of useless food and guns that you can laugh aboit ever stashing.

Don't be a lazy manchild and throw a hissy fit and refuse to play a game that is stacked against you. Play that shit like a man: be the underdog, fight, and win.
Totally.

Some of the members have it wrong on this website.

The collapse of the economic system won't be the end of the world.

We will simply move to a new currency after this one collapses and we'll start over.

But most people won't be prepared and will lose everything.

The U.S. Dollar is being printed into oblivion by the Federal Reserve and that's why prices will continue to go up.

Your greatest opportunity to get rich is actually when the markets are failing.

But even then I agree, that just because of this, you can still make it if you use your head and your creativity and surround yourself with people who are positive and successful.

Despite what's going on in our economy, we have more opportunities than ever to make money.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:

You don't have a clue, the elite are building their getaways for a reason. THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING if the mass extinction runs it's full course which it probably will and they know it will not be pretty for most of humanity. Who would want anything to do with this con job false reality paradigm created for us, only a simple minded child would acknowledge and play this game in the midst of the 6th great extinction.

Our children lose here and chasing goods and resources for a more ample lifestyle will only make things worse for future generations, only with a educated populace that can think outside the box created for our duping can we truly go forward. People like yourself make me believe if the elite has the means to hit the reset they should because with your mentality there is no future for humanity at all.

Lets just continue to play this game and completely strip the planet.
Time to Hide!