Why western men always destroy female havens.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I think you guys just overthink things. I spent a month in Krakov, some time in Kiev, Prague, etc, many of the places you guys claim are ruined and never noticed a problem. Brazilians are amongst my favorites, as the ones from the middle class are the perfect combination of feminine, sexy, and intelligent. Just stay away from the clubs and bars, and don't act like a tool. What would usually blow the girls minds was that I was the first American that had ever tried to have a real conversation with them. They thought we were a just looking for sex and too stupid to talk about anything else. Dress with a style that fits you- the button down might work for a suave looking Italian but make a pale geek with glasses look like he is on rape patrol. Look at the stereotype, and don't be that, basically. Even if they've met a thousand westerners, if you are the one that stands out as different than the rest, you are still exotic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I'm getting a lot of positive responses from Eastern European and South American girls on Okcupid. And that's saying something, considering I can't get any responses from Canadian girls.

Why did I have to be born in one of the most feminist countries in the world? :x
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Western guys have their huge part of the equation but you can put also East Asians,especially Japanese who pay stupid prices for whores in Thailand.
Most of these venues are not even farangs friendly because Japanese have destroyed the price competition by giving prostitutes silly amount.

Last time i got to know thru my girlfriend a woman who clearly stated that she doesn't cared at all about white guys and bragged to be sponsored by a Japanese who gave 50k bht per month and i believe her.
She is not the first and won't be the last.

So the desesperation is also on some East Asian males who can't get a date at home and are putting silly amount of money to have a relation and a f**k.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Jeremy wrote:I'm getting a lot of positive responses from Eastern European and South American girls on Okcupid. And that's saying something, considering I can't get any responses from Canadian girls.

Why did I have to be born in one of the most feminist countries in the world? :x
A positive reply from a foreign woman means pretty much nothing most of the time. Most of the time they just find it interesting to chat with a westerner on the internet and have someone to practice their English with or something like that. It doesn't mean they would jump into bed, or into a relationship with you and generally they don't. Before I went to China I talked to one of the women in the city I was moving to for a couple weeks. She said she would be willing to meet up with me sometime when I got there, but when I did she always had some BS excuse. This was a below average woman too. Even if you do get a foreign woman to meet you, you're likely to get put in the friendzone if she doesn't think you're hot or rich enough.

AWALT brother, AWALT.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I'm getting a lot of positive responses from Eastern European and South American girls on Okcupid. And that's saying something, considering I can't get any responses from Canadian girls.

A positive reply from a foreign woman means pretty much nothing most of the time. Most of the time they just find it interesting to chat with a westerner on the internet and have someone to practice their English with or something like that. It doesn't mean they would jump into bed, or into a relationship with you and generally they don't. Before I went to China I talked to one of the women in the city I was moving to for a couple weeks. She said she would be willing to meet up with me sometime when I got there, but when I did she always had some BS excuse. This was a below average woman too. Even if you do get a foreign woman to meet you, you're likely to get put in the friendzone if she doesn't think you're hot or rich enough.

AWALT brother, AWALT.
Makes sense. I went on a date with a cute, friendly Ukrainian girl once. I figured my odds were pretty good, just because I wasn't used to being treated like an actual human being a girl. After 20 minutes of chit-chatting over coffee, I brought her back to my bedroom to watch a movie. Yet when I moved closer and tried to put my arm around her, she stormed out lol.

So it's possible the rejection rate would be the same, and American girls are just more direct about it.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 19th, 2013, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Good point proffessor

Something similar happened to me while I was in Colombia. I managed to pipeline 4 chicks through CS and dating site, badoo I think it was.
2 of them flaked on me, they came up with some BS reason like busy and crap, the other 2 put me in the friendzone, its upsetting but that's reality

If they are not p4p there is big chance they will be flakes or put you in a friends zone, PH and TH are a bit different and not flakey.
SA/EE is different story.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Those last 3 posts were pure comedy gold. I laughed out loud in the office. You 3 guys need some serious help.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:

AWALT brother, AWALT.
Makes sense. I went on a date with a cute, friendly Ukrainian girl once. I figured my odds were pretty good, just because I wasn't used to being treated like an actual human being a girl. After 20 minutes of chit-chatting over coffee, I brought her back to my bedroom to watch a movie. Yet when I moved closer and tried to put my arm around her, she stormed out lol.

So it's possible the rejection rate would be the same, and American girls are just more direct about it.
Wow the same exact thing happened to me with the last girl I was trying to get while I was in China. She was a migrant worker from southern China. Really short, below average face, and the same age as me. We went on several dates and for a minute I thought she might be actually interested in me. I brought her home, we were watching a show on my computer and I tried to put my arm around her and she pretty much freaked out and left then blocked me.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Suggested Generic Disclaimer

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:So in other words this whole site is contributing to the problem instead of offering a solution?
A few of us try to offer a solution here at HA, but sadly most here are monger-ish. Most of the more vocal posters at least, especially the old school guys here.

The real solution is just keep a low key look and not be a whore. Instead of using a multi-pronged strategy approach to dating abroad, many men just like to land on the ground like evil Zod from Superman and look around for victims. It just gives off the impression that your dick is out while you are constantly approaching one female after the other. I bet some of those clowns probably are getting talked about behind their backs, in other languages, from one girl to the next at times. Doesn't keep them from getting laid, but it never is a good thing.

Hey hey hey now!
I am not being disingenuous about it; I am really not a monger, but I do monger when time is limited in that country. Like I said a few times before, I maintain good relationships with most of the women whom I had non-p4p relationships with in those foreign country. I had both mongered and got regular non-p4p women.
All future posts about pussyhounds should carry a disclaimer:

"No Irizarrys, real or fictional, are portrayed in this post. Any resemblance is purely coincidental."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why western men always destroy female havens.

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote: ..........But in other ways, the trends may have helped in some ways. It's certainly easier to live in many hot spot areas than it used to be due to much improved infrastructure. And the Internet makes it a hell of a lot more efficient to hit-up on a large number of potential targets. So percentage of available and attractive targets may have declined but you have much better tools for finding them.

Now for the individual with determination, I would say you need to commit yourself to this and make it one of your key life goals. Then perhaps you can find opportunities with relatively unspoiled and attractive women. Focus on areas where barriers to entry are high - the un-developed hinterlands which lack western creature comforts but still abound with young available women, areas with very high perceived violent crime rates where women are also plentiful, are areas which are very hard and expensive to get too and/or have formidable language barriers. Such areas are less likely to be ruined cus majority of horny western males don't have time, means, or will to hit-up the far flung corners, at least not yet. After all, it can be very uncomfortable, dangerous, stressful, tiring, etc. to spend any length of time in such places. I hope such areas and opportunities always remain available.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Attorney at Large wrote:Interesting topic. Men by nature will go to the best hunting grounds available. Then they tell their buddies about it and soon they're there trying to make the most kills. Eventually the "game" gets wise and devises a strategy to survive and thrive. This is happening and so "the hunt" for better hunting grounds continues. Best hunters keep their best hunting grounds to themselves and keep quiet about it.
I know some hunters, and this is true.

Some thought required here.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

kai1275 wrote:Those last 3 posts were pure comedy gold. I laughed out loud in the office. You 3 guys need some serious help.
Everyday that goes by you get slightly less attractive and your wife becomes more bored with you. One day your wife will either divorce you or start cheating on you with men much younger than yourself, if she hasn't already, and eventually stop having sex with you altogether. Then you will be wearing the same shoes as the undesirable men you laugh at today. It will come sooner than you think, the years go by faster and faster. I doubt you'll be laughing then.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The Professor wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Those last 3 posts were pure comedy gold. I laughed out loud in the office. You 3 guys need some serious help.
Everyday that goes by you get slightly less attractive and your wife becomes more bored with you. One day your wife will either divorce you or start cheating on you with men much younger than yourself, if she hasn't already, and eventually stop having sex with you altogether. Then you will be wearing the same shoes as the undesirable men you laugh at today. It will come sooner than you think, the years go by faster and faster. I doubt you'll be laughing then.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: QQ QQ QQ QQ..... I love the salt from your tears!

What a troll you are!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:

AWALT brother, AWALT.

Dude you probably looked like Humpty Hump; I would storm out of the room if you whipped out your Don Quixote and s.hit.
I never had a FW do that type of s.hit to me, guy.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@HouseMD,

As long as Westerners are too lazy to learn a language, RooshV peons cannot languish the scene.

Basically, what HouseMD said in his last post ^^^^^