-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

All you guys seeking virgins in general may need to make adjustments on a monetary angle of things, perhaps religious as well.

Check this out:

Some virgins especially coming from rich families are used for business arraignments. (guanxi, connections, business, political, etc.)
Some virgins are bound due to religious/religious custom reasons
Some virgins are nerdy/geeky/average-looking women that were looked while young but they themselves are below 24 years old

What this may mean is that non-religious virgins may not be a viable choice any longer in a global society with less prudence. A high quality virgin may require having some money and clout in order to obtain. You also need to ascertain what the true value of a virgin is to yourself as a whole too.

What is that virginity truly worth to you? Like I have told a few guys before, a Chinese girl's p***y is so tight that your average penis sized American might make her bleed anyway, so how can you truly know they were a virgin to begin with? If the p***y is so tight you get absolutely dizzy, your head spins, her eyes are bugging out, and blood comes out. Is that all the assurance you need? Is it the blood you want to see? Is it a tight mold that you can create a perfect fit for your penis? Is it that you never want to imagine that she was with anyone else because you never slept with anyone else? Do you just have a religious/easy-bonding reason? Bond can be formed via love itself, penis exposure never creates that. So you need to figure out what this value creates for your life and figure out a way to obtain that, with a good and realistic plan.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I forgot to add that:

For religious virgins, you may need to convert to Christianity or Islam, etc. and use social circles to find the virgin you need.

For those passed over virgins, you are going to have to be persistent and keep searching as lame as that sounds. Dating site women actually have some virgins amongst them. How do I know that? Because I found a few, I have no proof because I never took it away from them, but here is the deal.

Many of you guys are cheap. Some of these websites that cost a little bit to a good bit of money to get access to quality women, may need to be used for a period of time, and you need to ask all the women you can that you like. You also need to use social circles too. Every means helps, because what you are looking for is a little tough to find. Tougher than looking for a hot Asian with short hair or a hot Asian with a shaved p***y for sure, but it is still possible to find.

That said, 30+ year old virgins might be a little on the crazy side if they are not virgins for certain values/religious reasons, so be careful with those....
Another thing you want to get into is personality type watching and profiling skills. You need to be able to spot virgins just from talking to them and finding clues via their personality and behavior. Remember that also virgins that are also mature, are even harder to find. Think about it....:wink:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

kai1275 wrote:What is that virginity truly worth to you?
Virginity is worth a lot to me, especially if the girl is young and very attractive. I would say that marrying a virgin that has 7/10+ attractiveness rating and age 18 is like the girl presenting me with a $1,000,000 wedding gift. A girl that loses that virginity has $0 to present as a wedding gift. Her attractiveness depreciates because she ages. Her skills and talents are best compared to employment which means she should cook, entertain, and do her roles in the relationship.
kai1275 wrote:Like I have told a few guys before, a Chinese girl's p***y is so tight that your average penis sized American might make her bleed anyway, so how can you truly know they were a virgin to begin with?
Polygraph is one of the best ways. With hymen reconstruction, oral sex, and other forms of fornication a physical examination is useless. I would pay $3,000 for a polygraph test because it would be a good investment. I would even go as high as $10,000 to pay for a polygraph assuming I had the money and it was that expensive. I read an article that mentioned even just pretending to hook someone up with some fake test, telling them that it will prove whether or not they are telling the truth, and they will confess if they believe it will prove they were lying. It's not just about the blood because some virgins don't bleed.
kai1275 wrote:If the p***y is so tight you get absolutely dizzy, your head spins, her eyes are bugging out, and blood comes out. Is that all the assurance you need?

No. That isn't assurance. Virginity means purity. How can she prove she hasn't engaged in fornication like oral sex.
kai1275 wrote:Is it the blood you want to see?

Seeing the blood would be evidence and it is the traditional first time experience, but it's not exactly proof. Some virgins don't bleed, hymen reconstruction can bleed, and some lying women use fake blood as a scam.
kai1275 wrote:Is it that you never want to imagine that she was with anyone else because you never slept with anyone else?
Yes. I am a virgin and I will only be with a virgin. Being with a slut (even if she just had 1 other partner and repented) would bring me great dishonor and shame. I couldn't ever be with a girl if she was a slut because I wouldn't be the man. A man that is dating or marries a woman with more experience won't be the man of the relationship, he would be more like a mangina. I will not be a mangina. I have pride and honor. It's either I marry a virgin or I remain a virgin for life. There is no compromise. Every time a man sleeps with a woman, she will remember her previous partners and think of them. She will remember how she felt with them and maybe fantasize about them. You won't know if she's thinking about you or she really values you. When a girl isn't a virgin the odds of her cheating greatly increases and so does the divorce rating. Imagining what she did with previous partners would cause resentment and anger. I wouldn't ever be with a girl that wasn't a virgin.
kai1275 wrote:Do you just have a religious/easy-bonding reason?
It's also religious and spiritual. I want a special bond with the girl. She must be a virgin so I can share a spiritual bond with her. I believe that a strong spiritual bond is necessary for a happy life and that means I must marry a virgin girl.
kai1275 wrote:Bond can be formed via love itself, penis exposure never creates that.
People can love their friends. I could be friends with a slut as long as she wasn't feminist or a cheat, but I could never date or marry a slut. To date or marry someone requires a love that is greater than ordinary love. It must be devotion, passion, and willing to dedicate yourself to being in that relationship. I could never have a love greater than the love of platonic friendship towards a girl that wasn't a virgin.
kai1275 wrote:So you need to figure out what this value creates for your life and figure out a way to obtain that, with a good and realistic plan.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How I'm coping with a post-marriage, post-family world..

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:I'm a traditional type. Not in the sense of the man needs to be the workhorse and be subservient to a wife and essentially be a slave. I'm traditional in the sense that I think girls should have to be virgins at marriage, faithful thereafter with severe consequences if they do not, and I believe men should have rights while women should have only earned privileges that they earn from their husbands (that's a whole other topic though) among other things.

However, as some like to go on and on about how the traditional way of doing things is dead, at this point I see that I must agree with that point. It is most certainly dead. There is no going back. The West is a f***ing basket-case of a civilization of course. Women are so brainwashed that they refuse to be traditional, are career obsessed, don't cook, don't reproduce unless it is to become a single mom (parasite on men.) Men are so oppressed by the ruling classes that they have no other safe option but p**n and video games while they live at home into their 30s or beyond.

But I see that even elsewhere there has been a severe breakdown in the simple, virtuous way of life. I can see how Western culture is seeping into China, and although it is a much warmer, friendlier place than the States, it has too many problems if you're a foreigner who wants to marry and live here. (You'll always be at a disadvantage if you are a foreigner and will never assimilate.) Aside from those problems, consider how other places where one could assimilate, like Mexico or the Philippines, are now not traditional. Although perhaps pockets of traditional life still exist (but hey, those exist in America also...) they aren't easy to find and how many men would be willing to sacrifice everything to gain a traditional, simple, provincial wife and live in her world?

I find that essentially 100% of foreign women online are not traditional. I have yet to meet a virgin online. And I think because they are not traditional, they flock to the internet to find a liberal western guy - a sap to marry them even though they were sluts.

I would never marry a non-virgin however. Thus, given this and other problems along with the extinction of the traditional way of life, I have no hope of finding anything to the contrary.

The way I will have to cope with this, while still being able to have girlfriends and children will be multiple relationships with foreign women. Marriage is never an option and I have to adjust accordingly. I can have a family in multiple countries, and go back and forth as things change, jobs come open, and whatever else I need. If one of my girlfriends becomes bitchy, nags too much, or otherwise acts poorly and unfeminine, I will just go to another woman and try again. This way I can have a wife and family, but always keep things at an optimum level. None of these girlfriends would be virgins so there would be no marriage. Thus things like age and career status would become unimportant to me as I can go elsewhere with another woman as needed. I also will not have to waste time and resources "mate-guarding" as infidelity means I leave immediately and she has only harmed herself. And since I won't be married, I will be spending less money on more relationships with women.

Since traditional marriage is dead and isn't coming back, this maximizes pleasure and freedom at much lower financial cost, as well as fulfilling the emotional needs of sex and relationships.
I'm not endorsing your solution, but it DOES sound like it would work.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Tsar wrote:
kai1275 wrote:What is that virginity truly worth to you?
Virginity is worth a lot to me, especially if the girl is young and very attractive. I would say that marrying a virgin that has 7/10+ attractiveness rating and age 18 is like the girl presenting me with a $1,000,000 wedding gift. A girl that loses that virginity has $0 to present as a wedding gift. Her attractiveness depreciates because she ages. Her skills and talents are best compared to employment which means she should cook, entertain, and do her roles in the relationship.
kai1275 wrote:Like I have told a few guys before, a Chinese girl's p***y is so tight that your average penis sized American might make her bleed anyway, so how can you truly know they were a virgin to begin with?
Polygraph is one of the best ways. With hymen reconstruction, oral sex, and other forms of fornication a physical examination is useless. I would pay $3,000 for a polygraph test because it would be a good investment. I would even go as high as $10,000 to pay for a polygraph assuming I had the money and it was that expensive. I read an article that mentioned even just pretending to hook someone up with some fake test, telling them that it will prove whether or not they are telling the truth, and they will confess if they believe it will prove they were lying. It's not just about the blood because some virgins don't bleed.
kai1275 wrote:If the p***y is so tight you get absolutely dizzy, your head spins, her eyes are bugging out, and blood comes out. Is that all the assurance you need?

No. That isn't assurance. Virginity means purity. How can she prove she hasn't engaged in fornication like oral sex.
kai1275 wrote:Is it the blood you want to see?

Seeing the blood would be evidence and it is the traditional first time experience, but it's not exactly proof. Some virgins don't bleed, hymen reconstruction can bleed, and some lying women use fake blood as a scam.
kai1275 wrote:Is it that you never want to imagine that she was with anyone else because you never slept with anyone else?
Yes. I am a virgin and I will only be with a virgin. Being with a slut (even if she just had 1 other partner and repented) would bring me great dishonor and shame. I couldn't ever be with a girl if she was a slut because I wouldn't be the man. A man that is dating or marries a woman with more experience won't be the man of the relationship, he would be more like a mangina. I will not be a mangina. I have pride and honor. It's either I marry a virgin or I remain a virgin for life. There is no compromise. Every time a man sleeps with a woman, she will remember her previous partners and think of them. She will remember how she felt with them and maybe fantasize about them. You won't know if she's thinking about you or she really values you. When a girl isn't a virgin the odds of her cheating greatly increases and so does the divorce rating. Imagining what she did with previous partners would cause resentment and anger. I wouldn't ever be with a girl that wasn't a virgin.
kai1275 wrote:Do you just have a religious/easy-bonding reason?
It's also religious and spiritual. I want a special bond with the girl. She must be a virgin so I can share a spiritual bond with her. I believe that a strong spiritual bond is necessary for a happy life and that means I must marry a virgin girl.
kai1275 wrote:Bond can be formed via love itself, penis exposure never creates that.
People can love their friends. I could be friends with a slut as long as she wasn't feminist or a cheat, but I could never date or marry a slut. To date or marry someone requires a love that is greater than ordinary love. It must be devotion, passion, and willing to dedicate yourself to being in that relationship. I could never have a love greater than the love of platonic friendship towards a girl that wasn't a virgin.
kai1275 wrote:So you need to figure out what this value creates for your life and figure out a way to obtain that, with a good and realistic plan.
Well said Tsar. I am well aware of your strong faith and beautiful and amazing writing ability to lay out why it is important to you, but sadly you are the only one on HA that I know of like this. Basically Ghost needs to answer those questions too. If he feels the exact same way as you do, then he needs to make some adjustments instead of just cop out excuses like many others here fall into. If he needs a plan, I gave him a few ideas, but he is going to have to work hard at it just like yourself.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Ghost wrote:I'm a traditional type. Not in the sense of the man needs to be the workhorse and be subservient to a wife and essentially be a slave. I'm traditional in the sense that I think girls should have to be virgins at marriage, faithful thereafter with severe consequences if they do not, and I believe men should have rights while women should have only earned privileges that they earn from their husbands (that's a whole other topic though) among other things.

However, as some like to go on and on about how the traditional way of doing things is dead, at this point I see that I must agree with that point. It is most certainly dead. There is no going back. The West is a f***ing basket-case of a civilization of course. Women are so brainwashed that they refuse to be traditional, are career obsessed, don't cook, don't reproduce unless it is to become a single mom (parasite on men.) Men are so oppressed by the ruling classes that they have no other safe option but p**n and video games while they live at home into their 30s or beyond.

But I see that even elsewhere there has been a severe breakdown in the simple, virtuous way of life. I can see how Western culture is seeping into China, and although it is a much warmer, friendlier place than the States, it has too many problems if you're a foreigner who wants to marry and live here. (You'll always be at a disadvantage if you are a foreigner and will never assimilate.) Aside from those problems, consider how other places where one could assimilate, like Mexico or the Philippines, are now not traditional. Although perhaps pockets of traditional life still exist (but hey, those exist in America also...) they aren't easy to find and how many men would be willing to sacrifice everything to gain a traditional, simple, provincial wife and live in her world?

I find that essentially 100% of foreign women online are not traditional. I have yet to meet a virgin online. And I think because they are not traditional, they flock to the internet to find a liberal western guy - a sap to marry them even though they were sluts.

I would never marry a non-virgin however. Thus, given this and other problems along with the extinction of the traditional way of life, I have no hope of finding anything to the contrary.

The way I will have to cope with this, while still being able to have girlfriends and children will be multiple relationships with foreign women. Marriage is never an option and I have to adjust accordingly. I can have a family in multiple countries, and go back and forth as things change, jobs come open, and whatever else I need. If one of my girlfriends becomes bitchy, nags too much, or otherwise acts poorly and unfeminine, I will just go to another woman and try again. This way I can have a wife and family, but always keep things at an optimum level. None of these girlfriends would be virgins so there would be no marriage. Thus things like age and career status would become unimportant to me as I can go elsewhere with another woman as needed. I also will not have to waste time and resources "mate-guarding" as infidelity means I leave immediately and she has only harmed herself. And since I won't be married, I will be spending less money on more relationships with women.

Since traditional marriage is dead and isn't coming back, this maximizes pleasure and freedom at much lower financial cost, as well as fulfilling the emotional needs of sex and relationships.
One of the best posts I have ever read.I thought I was alone in seeing this.

for me its virgin or nothing(long term).I have gone after and succeeded with girls younger than 16,and even many of them are starting sex at age 12,including Arabic girls in the west,and 13 for me is the absolute minimum I am willing to entertain a sexual relationship with.I have a certain limit to what I am willing to do,at a certain point I just say it is not worth it.

for me,as a Atheist who left religion behind,I see convictional freedom and freedom of thought the most important freedom I can have.thus I would never convert to Islam or convert to Christendom,Judaism,Buddhism etc just to have a virgin.I value freedom of thought above any material thing,spiritual freedom to me is more important than any other kind of freedom.

as a wise man from Nazareth said:What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?

Now I don't mind marrying anyone of any religion,but the religions who's followers take virginity seriousely in the modern world all require conversion.

besides I would never marry a Atheistic/Agnostic woman without a structured belief system.it may be false,but beleif in a diety going to reward or punish you for adultery or obeying your man,is much better than the opportunistic views of:I will be with him so long as he does so and so for me.

take the amish women and muslim women,Orthodox jewish women as a example.if they just had such a traditional culture without the religion promoting it as a part of being close to their diety,they would quickly change once removed from that culture.

to Kai:

for me,And I can only speak for me,virginity has to do with not wanting someone else's discard.

it has to do with not wanting seconds,and also bonding.studies show women who have had even 1 sexual partner ebfore marrying,have a 50 % risk of divorce,not o mentiona woman wil ALWAYS remember and lust after her ''first''.

don't underestimate the power of first love.you shall always be second place.

to Tsar:you are a smart guy,and I agree with you 100 %don't ever let anyone dissuade you or shame you for seeking what is rightfully for you.

as for me,Id prefer a 7 + woman like anyone else.but for me 5 + is enough.as long as she isn't obese,mentally ill or deformed.I think persona is much more important,wifely skills,and of course being docile.

I know some muslim women that aren't pretty(simpely average)but have the best personalities ever:Docile,but also honest and liking quietness,and not attention seeking.

they have no contact at all with men,besides their father,brethren,or husband,sons.
They don't work outside their house.they don't have facebooks or fancy Gadgets like iphones.or Televisions.

but none of them speak english,none of them watch TV or have ever watched it,and all got married very young(13,14)and wear niqabs.

Good women DO exist.Environment is usually a factor with personality.how was she raised?

a girl thats raised like a modern girl is,her only role model will be Nicki minaj,I don't care how ''young''you snatch her,she is mentaly tainted.I have tried to turn my Jailbait gfs and ''influence''them,naievely thinking my ''influence''could be more influential than the environment they were raised in or are in everyday ,or watching TV.

noone will give up their convient lifestyle and what they are used to being raised,for a healthy relationship.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hey Prime, I have a question for you. How will you go about finding an Arab wife if you have no interest in Islam? Or are you looking for a wife from a different background or ethnicity?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:No man can beat society. It always beats him if he faces it.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

theprimebait wrote:
as for me,Id prefer a 7 + woman like anyone else.but for me 5 + is enough.as long as she isn't obese,mentally ill or deformed.I think persona is much more important,wifely skills,and of course being docile.

I know some muslim women that aren't pretty(simpely average)but have the best personalities ever:Docile,but also honest and liking quietness,and not attention seeking.

they have no contact at all with men,besides their father,brethren,or husband,sons.
They don't work outside their house.they don't have facebooks or fancy Gadgets like iphones.or Televisions.

but none of them speak english,none of them watch TV or have ever watched it,and all got married very young(13,14)and wear niqabs.

Good women DO exist.Environment is usually a factor with personality.how was she raised?

a girl thats raised like a modern girl is,her only role model will be Nicki minaj,I don't care how ''young''you snatch her,she is mentaly tainted.I have tried to turn my Jailbait gfs and ''influence''them,naievely thinking my ''influence''could be more influential than the environment they were raised in or are in everyday ,or watching TV.

noone will give up their convient lifestyle and what they are used to being raised,for a healthy relationship.
+1
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:Hey Prime, I have a question for you. How will you go about finding an Arab wife if you have no interest in Islam? Or are you looking for a wife from a different background or ethnicity?
Practically I'd have to marry an Arab woman,as I live a double life and I have to please my family.Ideally,and my goal is,to have a wife from another backround.I don't want to pretend to be muslim for the rest of my life.its basically a hard situation.telling people Ive left behind God,will result in ostracism and could lead to death.

I wish I was just born another ethnicity or religion altogether.I feel like alot of Black posters on here,I am not at all Arab at heart.Yes I do upset white people sometimes here for the laughs,but I've always resonated with non believers and whites.I was always teased by Arabs in my school for being too smart,and having interest in stuff they didn't,I always clicked most with the odd White guy that went there,especially my sence of humour.I don't click with muslims that grew up here.My mannerisms are too refined and I know too much compared to those lowlives.

But I'm gonna figure a way out.my family is not that religious anyway,like most muslims,its a cultural thing.

so Yes a woman from another culture would be fine,I dont care about the race or Phenotype of a woman,I do care about her culture however,I like women of all races,to me virginity and personality are the most important thing.if I could find a White woman here like that I wouldn't go abroad.if I could find a Arab woman that was nonreligious like me but still virgin,I wouldn't go abroad.

however I don't want a woman without a structured set of morals.

I just wanna go abroad more so to explore new places and also have fun.not pooning or finding a woman for marriage,when I'm 30 i'll start thinking about that.meanwhile hook up with girls here and Enjoy my life here with weed,video games,Psychedelics,easy Job etc

I'm too young to get Married.lol

Return to “General Discussions”