Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

willnotbecontrolled, try to put yourself in our shoes for a minute.

Growing up, I have met women from many countries since I went
to an international school and have moved around the world.

Invariably, I began to notice patterns. Women who were raised in the West,
specially in the US, had a different attitude than women from Asia,
Russia, and South America.

Western women who would say things like I am "strong and powerful woman" would
often be very difficult to talk to; they had angry scowls on their face, seemed unapproachable,
and often said things that were sarcastic, mean or nasty. It doesn't mean all Western women
are like this, but a good chunk of them are.

Then I would go over and talk to Korean women, or women from Azerbaijan, or Turkey, and it
was like night and day. They were pleasant, sweet, and easy to get along with. Notice I didn't say
they were submissive; I never imposed myself on them; I was just surprised that I could
even have a pleasant conversation with them!

I will give you an example from my life. I dated a Turkish woman who was very Americanized since
she was raised in America although she also spent some time in Turkey, and another Turkish
woman who I have met online who has little to no American influence in her life.

The Americanized Turkish woman would say things like I am a "strong and powerful woman", but she
was anything but. She was cold, mean, and narcissistic. She confessed to me at one point that she
lacked empathy, and that she was selfish and was willing to use men for sex. Not only couldn't she cook very well,
but she even expected me to support her financially. I don't mind doing my part of the housework, but
to do everything myself while she does nothing is crazy. Needless to say, I cut off this relationship very
quickly.

The Turkish woman I am in touch with right now is completely different, however. She is empathic, sweet,
always has a pleasing demeanor when I see her on camera, and I just feel 10 times more comfortable
with her than with my Americanized Turkish ex.

I could tell you more stories from my family about my aunt who is the "strong, powerful woman" type and
everyone hates her because she respects no one.

The problem with Feminism in the West is that it has turned a subsection of women into narcissistically-disordered
personalities. NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) happens mostly in men, but the rise of this disorder in women
over the last couple of decades has been increasing at an alarming rate in the West.

Now when we turn our attention to foreign non-Western women, we find that a good chunk of them do not have
this personality disorder and are healthier physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Are all foreign women saints? No.

Are all Western women evil? No.

But in non-Western countries, one can find a greater proportion of good women when compared to the West. Finding
a good woman in the West is like finding a needle in a haystack, whereas in non-Western countries they are easy
to find.

As HouseMD has said, when talking to Western women, I always felt something was "off". A lot of the things said here
is our attempt to try to understand what is wrong with our women.

It's not about women having jobs, having rights, being assertive and standing their ground. I am ok with all of that.

It's about being selfish, cold, treating men badly, being aggressive (NOT assertive), treating men
as disposable items, etc.

Equality is fine, but those of us here realize that equality is a fiction in the West; women have the upper hand.
In my grad school, I was not accepted for a PhD program, while women with worse grades than mine were. A lot
of us men found out that we were shafted out of grad school due to all this "diversity and equality" crap in favor
of women with less qualifications than us. This is discrimination against men.

I am all in favor of equality, but I will not be treated as a second class citizen while women get to take first
place.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

Post by willnotbecontrolled »

Ghost wrote:You didn't control your emotions at all. That's not even just a lack of understanding on your part - that's a bold-faced lie. You used shaming language, which even more than profanity is the sign of a weak mind - one that cannot think and express things rationally.

You wanted to dish it out and then simply say "don't respond!" as if to "win" the argument. That's not how it works in reality. YOU CAME HERE into our forum and let your stupidity loose, AND THEN WHEN WE RESPONDED TO YOUR ATTACKS AND INSULTS, you called it ABUSE. I've been stabbed in the back by your type before. Types like you seek to grind a knife into a man and then blame him when he reacts to it angrily.

You still haven't made an argument. And you never will. You are a woman and as such you are not rational.
It's funny that you should reply since you are the literally the worst one of them all with you swearing and your lack of control, and therefore a weak mind and no intelligence (as I am told here).

I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.

I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)

There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.

You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Hero wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.
The problem is not that men want to control women, it's that women won't control themselves.

Yes, there are a lot of intelligent women, but usually they let their emotions override their intelligence. That renders their intelligence pretty much useless.
If you read through the messages you will see it started because of men saying that women should be controlled.

Having emotion does not cancel out intelligence. That is plain wrong. You jump to a far fetched conclusion and miss out quite a few important steps. It is not always wrong to express emotions, it is often healthy and necessary. Perhaps if you learnt to express your anger, or what other emotions you re holding onto, in a healthy way then you wouldn't feel so bitter.

Women are often more in touch with their emotions, that is the way we are. Do you think that it is just Western women that express emotions? I can tell you that that is also plain wrong.

What about men who can't control themselves, or do you choose to ignore that. Men that can't control themselves and rape women. Men that cant control their aggression? What about men that lose their temper? Are they all unintelligent too.

Perhaps many women do need to learn to control their emotions better, but many men do too. You can't generalise a WHOLE race or a WHOLE gender.
If I were to say, "men are more in touch with their logical side, that is the way we are", I would be derided and mocked for being a "misogynist" and a male chauvinist. Heck, I could say that "men are more in touch with their feelings than women", and I would still be mocked LOL :)

But you can say that women are more in touch with their emotions, and nobody will say anything to you. This is the double-standard of the West. It's okay for women to say they are better than men at some things, but it's not okay for men to do so.

Let me tell you that we men also have emotions, and what you are seeing here is an expression of anger and outrage at the injustices committed against us.
Last edited by ContraMundumRants on August 21st, 2013, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

ContraMundumRants wrote:willnotbecontrolled, try to put yourself in our shoes for a minute.

Growing up, I have met women from many countries since I went
to an international school and have moved around the world.

Invariably, I began to notice patterns. Women who were raised in the West,
specially in the US, had a different attitude than women from Asia,
Russia, and South America.

Western women who would say things like I am "strong and powerful woman" would
often be very difficult to talk to; they had angry scowls on their face, seemed unapproachable,
and often said things that were sarcastic, mean or nasty. It doesn't mean all Western women
are like this, but a good chunk of them are.

Then I would go over and talk to Korean women, or women from Azerbaijan, or Turkey, and it
was like night and day. They were pleasant, sweet, and easy to get along with. Notice I didn't say
they were submissive; I never imposed myself on them; I was just surprised that I could
even have a pleasant conversation with them!

I will give you an example from my life. I dated a Turkish woman who was very Americanized since
she was raised in America although she also spent some time in Turkey, and another Turkish
woman who I have met online who has little to no American influence in her life.

The Americanized Turkish woman would say things like I am a "strong and powerful woman", but she
was anything but. She was cold, mean, and narcissistic. She confessed to me at one point that she
lacked empathy, and that she was selfish and was willing to use men for sex. Not only couldn't she cook very well,
but she even expected me to support her financially. I don't mind doing my part of the housework, but
to do everything myself while she does nothing is crazy. Needless to say, I cut off this relationship very
quickly.

The Turkish woman I am in touch with right now is completely different, however. She is empathic, sweet,
always has a pleasing demeanor when I see her on camera, and I just feel 10 times more comfortable
with her than with my Americanized Turkish ex.

I could tell you more stories from my family about my aunt who is the "strong, powerful woman" type and
everyone hates her because she respects no one.

The problem with Feminism in the West is that it has turned a subsection of women into narcissistically-disordered
personalities. NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) happens mostly in men, but the rise of this disorder in women
over the last couple of decades has been increasing at an alarming rate in the West.

Now when we turn our attention to foreign non-Western women, we find that a good chunk of them do not have
this personality disorder and are healthier physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Are all foreign women saints? No.

Are all Western women evil? No.

But in non-Western countries, one can find a greater proportion of good women when compared to the West. Finding
a good woman in the West is like finding a needle in a haystack, whereas in non-Western countries they are easy
to find.

As HouseMD has said, when talking to Western women, I always felt something was "off". A lot of the things said here
is our attempt to try to understand what is wrong with our women.

It's not about women having jobs, having rights, being assertive and standing their ground. I am ok with all of that.

It's about being selfish, cold, treating men badly, being aggressive (NOT assertive), treating men
as disposable items, etc.

Equality is fine, but those of us here realize that equality is a fiction in the West; women have the upper hand.
In my grad school, I was not accepted for a PhD program, while women with worse grades than mine were. A lot
of us men found out that we were shafted out of grad school due to all this "diversity and equality" crap in favor
of women with less qualifications than us. This is discrimination against men.

I am all in favor of equality, but I will not be treated as a second class citizen while women get to take first
place.
Thank you for telling me honestly about your experiences. I understand that you want to look beyond the West to meet someone and I wish you lots of love and happiness. I know many Western men that have found happiness here in Asia, although some of the Asian women I have met are incredibly and embarrassingly, immature and controlling. Some are also very lovely. My point is that I get annoyed when people generalise, which I know you are not doing as much as others.

I would say I am a strong women, in that I have sailed around the world and battled to get into med school, and I have over come several obstacles in my life. But, surprisingly for many I am sure, I am also a very nice and fun person to be around (not cold, selfish or aggressive).

I have also never said I am a feminist, I believe we are all equal.

Please understand how some of these comments that people have written are very offensive. Women have had a very hard time in the past, so maybe things are swinging back and they are a bit iffy before they balance out again. Does it not tell you something that NPD is most common in men? Perhaps women are trying to express their power the way they have seen men do it, rather than having genuine power and strength from within, they try and have power over other people (just a theory).

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to explain your point of view to me.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

willnotbecontrolled wrote: Please understand how some of these comments that people have written are very offensive. Women have had a very hard time in the past, so maybe things are swinging back and they are a bit iffy before they balance out again. Does it not tell you something that NPD is most common in men? Perhaps women are trying to express their power the way they have seen men do it, rather than having genuine power and strength from within, they try and have power over other people (just a theory).

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to explain your point of view to me.
Well, this is precisely the problem. Women in attempting to become less submissive and more assertive have picked up on the worst aspects of men: unrestrained search for power, aggression (mostly verbal, but sometimes physical), domineering and controlling behavior, etc.

I told a woman who said she was "strong and powerful" and who hated "macho" guys that she behaved exactly like the macho chauvinistic guys she so despised.

A lot of Western women are becoming what they so despise. It's like the kid in high school who gets bullied who becomes the bully later in life.

Some of my favorite women are those with careers and achievements, but who remain feminine and humble in character. I have seen Russian and Eastern European women who behave this way, but I hardly see this in the West.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Hero wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.
The problem is not that men want to control women, it's that women won't control themselves.

Yes, there are a lot of intelligent women, but usually they let their emotions override their intelligence. That renders their intelligence pretty much useless.
If you read through the messages you will see it started because of men saying that women should be controlled.

Having emotion does not cancel out intelligence. That is plain wrong. You jump to a far fetched conclusion and miss out quite a few important steps. It is not always wrong to express emotions, it is often healthy and necessary. Perhaps if you learnt to express your anger, or what other emotions you re holding onto, in a healthy way then you wouldn't feel so bitter.

Women are often more in touch with their emotions, that is the way we are. Do you think that it is just Western women that express emotions? I can tell you that that is also plain wrong.

What about men who can't control themselves, or do you choose to ignore that. Men that can't control themselves and rape women. Men that cant control their aggression? What about men that lose their temper? Are they all unintelligent too.

Perhaps many women do need to learn to control their emotions better, but many men do too. You can't generalise a WHOLE race or a WHOLE gender.
If I were to say, "men are more in touch with their logical side, that is the way we are", I would be derided and mocked for being a "misogynist" and a male chauvinist. Heck, I could say that "men are more in touch with their feelings than women", and I would still be mocked LOL :)

But you can say that women are more in touch with their emotions, and nobody will say anything to you. This is the double-standard of the West. It's okay for women to say they are better than men at some things, but it's not okay for men to do so.

Let me tell you that we men also have emotions, and what you are seeing here is an expression of anger and outrage at the injustices committed against us.
Men and women both have emotions (that is obvious) but women tend to express them easier, mainly in societies where men are taught to be macho, resilient and not show their emotions. This is what I have seen just by simply observing the world around me. I have also met men than easily show emotion, and women that do not.

So now it's all about "injustices committed against us" right... Considering I have just been attacked for not only being a women, but being a Western women, I think it's the other way around. Go abroad, go find your peace, take responsibility for your own life, stop blaming your unhappiness on other people.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to it. Goodbye.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

This is why men fighting and attacking other men, over anything really, is stupid. Maybe I could have worded my posts in the race related threads better, I apologize for that, but this is why I think we need to learn how to provide leadership to help misguided men unplug from this disgusting matrix. This woman and her allies are the some of the enemies I was talking about. The mainstream print and TV media and of the internet supports them. Only free thinking zones, like even 4chan tards are even starting to denounce feminism.

We need these kinds of debates and arguments for practice, so perhaps we should not ban them. We can use the things we learn from these battles with them and do a better job uplugging all the men and non-gay manginas out there.

I can honestly say that I learned some things I can use outside, just because you guys bothered to argue with those women, instead of just waiting for Zboy to ban them.

BTW Are they here because the Women's forum is having technical problems?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Teal Lantern wrote:For those who would like to keep track of the shaming tactics used so far ...

The Catalogue of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics
http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/
Awesome link Teal. VERY f***ing useful indeed!!!

Thanks
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.
They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.
I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)
Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.
There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.
I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.
You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.
Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.
Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

willnotbecontrolled wrote: My point is that I get annoyed when people generalise, which I know you are not doing as much as others.
Generalization is the basis of philosophic and scientific thought; generalizations arise from concrete observations and experiences.

A lot of us here have had bad experiences with Western women and naturally we conclude that most, not all, Western women are to be
avoided.

Since you noticed immaturity in Chinese women, I urge you to pay attention to the behavior of other Western women when you have the chance.

Now about the issue of "controlling" women, what is being expressed is a desire to see a balance in Western societies. If I see women who yell at their husbands at the top of their lungs, who don't respect boundaries, who are willing to cheat, who are willing to take the man's assets and children in divorce courts, who treat their husbands like slaves, then definitely these women have to know that they are crossing the line and need to get back in line. I am not saying they should be physically abused, but there should be consequences for bad behavior.

The problem we observe in the West is that many women, just because they are women, think they can get away with bad behavior with no consequences. If a man tries to show them that their behavior is inappropriate, they get all arrogant and start abusing him with verbal put-downs.

Now if a man does something out of line, he is quickly shut down by the authorities or by other men. There is a clearly a double-standard here, and we are hoping that it is addressed.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... ff/307488/
if you are having trouble understanding exactly what we see wrong with the world, read this article. Now, as men who are quite traditional in our approach to relationships, women like this are what we are afraid of. And they are everywhere in the West. Try reading any of that woman's words and ascribing the quality of feminine to them. As men, we want to date women, not neurotic, calculating, cheating females that act like men and are unwilling to put in the hard work that a successful relationship requires. The stereotype that women are easily influenced rears is ugly head as well, as one of the author's friends is contemplating her own divorce within 2 weeks of her friend's announcement. And this completely neglects the subtitle of the article, "The Author is Ending Her Marriage. Isn't it Time You Did the Same?" Is it any wonder we believe the media is wrecking Western marriage and relationships?
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

So now it's all about "injustices committed against us" right... Considering I have just been attacked for not only being a women, but being a Western women, I think it's the other way around. Go abroad, go find your peace, take responsibility for your own life, stop blaming your unhappiness on other people.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to it. Goodbye.
This right here expresses the problem we men have on this forum.

You are unwilling to empathize with us when we tell you that we have experienced injustices in the West at the hands of our government and our women.

Then, you go right ahead and set yourself up as the victim and try to blame the men on this forum while telling us not to blame others for our unhappiness.

Don't expect any sympathy if you are unwilling to sympathize with us first.

It's all one-directional with you. Women are always the victims, and men always the oppressors, and it can never be the other way around.

I thought I could have a rational discussion with you, but I guess I was wrong.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

I will not be replying to any more messages, I am sick of how disrespectful Ghost is being towards me. You want respect from women, but he has said the most awful things to me.

I appreciate those of you who have taken the time to express yourselves sincerely. I would have engaged in healthy discussions, but not anymore.

I am outta here.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.
Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.
I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.

Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.
Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.
This is the example of the typical western woman: comes and and starts shit, but when you fight back, she wants to cut and run, like a whipped/scalded dog (just like the weak sniveling coward she is). So much for the "powerful goddess that is a Western woman"... Hah!

There is one thing I noticed: You rarely mentioned your boyfriend. I wonder, if he was clearly "a million times more of a man than me" then why would you be wasting time trolling us here instead of spending time with him? Obviously if you preferred trolling us to spending time with him, he ain't taking care of business, if you catch my drift.

Assuming this boyfriend of yours actually exists, of course.

She is right zboy, please perma-ban her![/u][/i]
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...