Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

willnotbecontrolled wrote:I will not be replying to any more messages, I am sick of how disrespectful Ghost is being towards me. You want respect from women, but he has said the most awful things to me.

I appreciate those of you who have taken the time to express yourselves sincerely. I would have engaged in healthy discussions, but not anymore.

I am outta here.
And by the way, what right do you have to expect "rational and healthy" conversation from a group of men who you attacked (under your original account) viciously and shamed?

That is the problem with you western women: you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Now that you've come back under another handle trying to be all honey and rainbows, you expect us to fall at your feet. Well remember this:

Poison disguised as honey is the most odious and dangerous of all.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

Post by willnotbecontrolled »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
So now it's all about "injustices committed against us" right... Considering I have just been attacked for not only being a women, but being a Western women, I think it's the other way around. Go abroad, go find your peace, take responsibility for your own life, stop blaming your unhappiness on other people.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to it. Goodbye.
This right here expresses the problem we men have on this forum.

You are unwilling to empathize with us when we tell you that we have experienced injustices in the West at the hands of our government and our women.

Then, you go right ahead and set yourself up as the victim and try to blame the men on this forum while telling us not to blame others for our unhappiness.

Don't expect any sympathy if you are unwilling to sympathize with us first.

It's all one-directional with you. Women are always the victims, and men always the oppressors, and it can never be the other way around.

I thought I could have a rational discussion with you, but I guess I was wrong.

There is a point in your life where you have to take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming others, yes.

I was listening to you but there is only so much I can take. It has become unhealthy for me to be here.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

ContraMundumRants wrote:
So now it's all about "injustices committed against us" right... Considering I have just been attacked for not only being a women, but being a Western women, I think it's the other way around. Go abroad, go find your peace, take responsibility for your own life, stop blaming your unhappiness on other people.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to it. Goodbye.
This right here expresses the problem we men have on this forum.

You are unwilling to empathize with us when we tell you that we have experienced injustices in the West at the hands of our government and our women.

Then, you go right ahead and set yourself up as the victim and try to blame the men on this forum while telling us not to blame others for our unhappiness.

Don't expect any sympathy if you are unwilling to sympathize with us first.

It's all one-directional with you. Women are always the victims, and men always the oppressors, and it can never be the other way around.

I thought I could have a rational discussion with you, but I guess I was wrong.

There is a point in your life where you have to take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming others, yes.

I was listening to you but there is only so much I can take. It has become unhealthy for me to be here.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Don't even know why this topic has gone beyond page 1. :lol:

Females were not meant to rule linearly. That burden goes to males. Males have laser-focused directives, that women simply cannot comply with consistently. They're meant to rule NON-linearly.

In times where men and women were smart and strong, women always chose to be the supporter. The one who got the power from their man, but never took it for themselves. They knew what the consequences were for doing so - they'd have to take all the responsibilities of the masculine principle too! The smarter choice was to basically surrender, and you'd have everything you wanted.

As you can see, women who chose to be masculine are unhappy, cold, monstrous things. They embody the feminine principle, but took the burden of the masculine as well. Now they don't have the feminine to sweeten their lives because they've abandoned their female nature, they're devoid of happiness.

That's why I lean toward having no place for a woman at my side - all they have to do was use their brains, and all the riches of the world would be at their fingertips. And the purpose of the man was to toil their whole lives, to make the riches for them to enjoy! You can see why I'd take this stance.
Last edited by C.J. on August 21st, 2013, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.
They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.
I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)
Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.
There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.
I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.
You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.
Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.
Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.
This is the example of the typical western woman: comes and and starts shit, but when you fight back, she wants to cut and run, like a whipped/scalded dog (just like the weak sniveling coward she is). So much for the "powerful goddess that is a Western woman"... Hah!

There is one thing I noticed: You rarely mentioned your boyfriend. I wonder, if he was clearly "a million times more of a man than me" then why would you be wasting time trolling us here instead of spending time with him? Obviously if you preferred trolling us to spending time with him, he ain't taking care of business, if you catch my drift.

Assuming this boyfriend of yours actually exists, of course.

She is right zboy, please perma-ban her![/u][/i]
God help you if you ever say anything about my boyfriend ever again.

I have put up with a lot more than most people. I also guarantee you would never say any of this to my face... coward!

I am smart enough to know when something is not healthy for me. I am removing myself from the pit of scum.

YES PLEASE BAN ME!!!!!!!!
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

ContraMundumRants wrote:If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.
What are you waiting for? Leave already.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

C.J. wrote:Don't even know why this topic has gone beyond page 1. :lol:

Females were not meant to rule linearly. That burden goes to males. Males have laser-focused directives, that women simply cannot comply with consistently. They're meant to rule NON-linearly.

In times where men and women were smart and strong, women always chose to be the supporter. The one who got the power from their man, but never took it for themselves. They knew what the consequences were for doing so - they'd have to take all the responsibilities of the masculine principle too! The smarter choice was to basically surrender, and you'd have everything you wanted.

As you can see, women who chose to be masculine are unhappy, cold, monstrous things. They embody the feminine principle, but took the burden of the masculine as well. Now they don't have the feminine to sweeten their lives because they've abandoned their female nature, they're devoid of happiness.

That's why I lean toward having no place for a woman at my side - all they have to do was use their brains, and all the riches of the world would be at their fingertips. And the purpose of the man was to toil their whole lives, to make the riches for them to enjoy! You can see why I'd take this stance.
As you can see men who reject women are lonely, bitter, cold, monstrous things.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

As the great Rodney King said, he was a Blackman you know, "can't we all just get along"!
Time to Hide!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.
They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.
I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)
Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.
There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.
I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.
You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.
Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.
Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.
This is the example of the typical western woman: comes and and starts shit, but when you fight back, she wants to cut and run, like a whipped/scalded dog (just like the weak sniveling coward she is). So much for the "powerful goddess that is a Western woman"... Hah!

There is one thing I noticed: You rarely mentioned your boyfriend. I wonder, if he was clearly "a million times more of a man than me" then why would you be wasting time trolling us here instead of spending time with him? Obviously if you preferred trolling us to spending time with him, he ain't taking care of business, if you catch my drift.

Assuming this boyfriend of yours actually exists, of course.

She is right zboy, please perma-ban her![/u][/i]
God help you if you ever say anything about my boyfriend ever again.

I have put up with a lot more than most people. I also guarantee you would never say any of this to my face... coward!

I am smart enough to know when something is not healthy for me. I am removing myself from the pit of scum.

YES PLEASE BAN ME!!!!!!!!
What are you going to do? Find me and claw my eyes out? Try to beat me up? Or better yet, send him to find me and beat me up?

What I am saying must be true, because you sure as hell aren't denying it. If what I was saying was truly false, then you would deny it. Instead, you threaten me. Don't get me wrong; I'm not afraid-- I just find it funny when I say something, you react in such a vicious way
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

C.J. wrote:Don't even know why this topic has gone beyond page 1. :lol:

As you can see men who reject women are lonely, bitter, cold, monstrous things.
No actually these days I think you will find men who opt out and choose to use their " Dick Beaters " are probably the least frustrated with this cluster fu ck civilization.
Time to Hide!
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:f**k you and your fake boyfriend! I wouldn't say it to your face because then I'd have to look at your wretchedness. And if I did, you'd try to get your fake boyfriend (and any nearby manginas) to try to attack me because I hurt your feeeewings! (Even though you're a strong, empowered woman...) Go cringe and vomit. You would only react in such a way because you heard the motherf***ing truth!

Good riddance, trash.
If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.
Quoted. For. Mother. f***ing. Truth.

Boring.... and again swearing too much and attacking my boyfriend, who has nothing to do with this. Do you have a women in your life, do you want me so start attacking her? Low, low, dirty tactics. Shame on you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

What are you waiting for? Leave already.