Why Feminism Succeeds While its Male Versions Always Fail

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Why Feminism Succeeds While its Male Versions Always Fail

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I don't really agree with it at all actually. The reason why I think the men versions keep failing is because of money. If women are working, that is more money the Elite can make and earn. It creates several new economies. Stressed out women need mental disease medicine, clothes, work shoes, etc. etc. Women are also bigger spenders than men. To me I see feminism coming from women leaving the home to work. The Industrial Revolution led to the Women's Rights Movement. The attempt to make children do manual labor in factories failed because of the inherit brutality of deaths involved, but that shows the level of greed back then was enormous just like today. The rest is history after the Women's Rights Movement...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This article is right in saying that feminism is natural in a wealthy society in the same way that it is natural for a chunk of meat to become infested with maggots over time. Preventing feminism requires active effort. The only groups that prevent feminism are religious groups like Islam, Orthodox Judaism, and Anabaptist Christianity.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The reason is because feminism is supported by money and power. It takes millions and even billions of dollars, along with the cooperation of the media and government, to effect this kind of social engineering. Men have no backing from the establishment and will be crushed like bugs if they try to start anything.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I was just talking with my son last night. We can get abroad, and we can get "a broad". Not really a big problem.

The problem is having a circle of like-minded peers, who are ALSO raising families without "dating", tv, slut-hood, rebellion, etc.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

It is because it's easier to coerce the opposition when you have a hole between your legs.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Jester wrote:I was just talking with my son last night. We can get abroad, and we can get "a broad". Not really a big problem.

The problem is having a circle of like-minded peers, who are ALSO raising families without "dating", tv, slut-hood, rebellion, etc.
Yeah I am starting to ponder what to do about this too. I am going to start a family very soon. Quiver communities are kinda meh...I'm not a very religious Christian at all. Now I see why fschimdt was interested in a new place to raise his family. The more days that pass, the more concerned I feel.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hold on... His theory is very basic and correct. Like he said, people rather scream about the nefarious activities of wealthy individuals and corporations for which no investigations are happening, so its brushed off as a conspiracy theory.

As many in the Black Male Community has pointed out, we're not sure what there is to gain from joining with White men after all, they are in a position of power, even if the rank and file are not. You are usually more comfortable with people that look like you and have similar life experiences. The reality is we all have similar life experiences to a point and this is where the rub comes in.

White males refuse to believe we as Black males are viewed differently by the business establishment. It seems they have forgotten that Civil Rights investigations have gone down since the 1970's. Its not that instances of racism don't happen, it's that they have become harder and harder to prove in a court of law as the standards of bring a case have increased.

That's just one example and Women by and large, push these thorny issues to the side for the greater good of equality. Because getting equal pay for equal work for example, solves some of the income disparities experienced by Latinas, Black Women and Asian women. Getting welfare benefits all women in need, etc, etc, etc.

Men's Rights isn't really about anything it seems but turning back the clock to the 1950's, which makes sense. Jim Crow was still dominate, Women could vote but that's about it and Gays were in the closet. But I see MRA's spend time talking about all three issues as they are some sort of problem today.

Men forget the fact like after the Boston Bombing suspects were found and the youngest brother was put into custody, the Armed Forces saw a marked increase in enrollment. How many more men are going to buy into the "War on Islam"? I am actually not worried about them, but in a viable men's rights movement we don't accept those that agree with US hegemony, sorry but you don't need a paycheck that badly.

Men's Rights should be about increasing opportunities for all Men, not White men freaking out that their grip on being the dominate culture is slipping.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The reason why feminism has gotten as far as it has is because it is backed. Mentally ill females are backed by those that want to cause instability. Do you really think that they could achieve anything on their own? Isn't it ironic that men can organize themselves into well disciplined armies, and be extremely organized and effective in so many situations, and yet it is feminists that seem so well organized? Come on, wake up. They're backed. They're useful idiots. They're puppets who think they have power. The people who control them could simply take that away from them at any moment. That's why it's not worth wasting any energy on them. Let them ruin their lives and the lives of anyone foolish enough to take them seriously.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Johnny1975 wrote:The reason why feminism has gotten as far as it has is because it is backed. Mentally ill females are backed by those that want to cause instability. Do you really think that they could achieve anything on their own? Isn't it ironic that men can organize themselves into well disciplined armies, and be extremely organized and effective in so many situations, and yet it is feminists that seem so well organized? Come on, wake up. They're backed. They're useful idiots. They're puppets who think they have power. The people who control them could simply take that away from them at any moment. That's why it's not worth wasting any energy on them. Let them ruin their lives and the lives of anyone foolish enough to take them seriously.
Do you really believe this tripe? Mentally Ill women? C'mon, it was the LACK OF ORGANIZATION by men because as I said before, White men didn't fear the Women's Rights Movement, they were concerned with The Vietnam War and foiling Commies. They didn't want or supported Civil Rights, the polls of the day PROVE THAT.

The world as they knew it was starting to crash down on them.

Dude do some research about the United States about the time you were BORN.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

djfourmoney wrote: Men's Rights isn't really about anything it seems but turning back the clock to the 1950's, which makes sense. Jim Crow was still dominate, Women could vote but that's about it and Gays were in the closet. But I see MRA's spend time talking about all three issues as they are some sort of problem today.

Men forget the fact like after the Boston Bombing suspects were found and the youngest brother was put into custody, the Armed Forces saw a marked increase in enrollment. How many more men are going to buy into the "War on Islam"? I am actually not worried about them, but in a viable men's rights movement we don't accept those that agree with US hegemony, sorry but you don't need a paycheck that badly.

Men's Rights should be about increasing opportunities for all Men, not White men freaking out that their grip on being the dominate culture is slipping.
for the first time I agree fully with your statement!MRA is mostly about going back to the 50's.you also notice how WN is linked with white females,most WN would not be WN if Black males living among them were all castrated or Gay.they would have no problem with non whites immigrating among them if the males were castrated and they could have the females.its usually a fear of their women going with coloured men.

male's rights movements are there to keep the power structure in the hands of white men.it isn't at all about men having rights.its about white men having the dominance.hence why many PUA's openly mock asiana nd Indian men trying to game white girls,or how on Rooshv's forum they will ban you if you menton that black men have it made in Sweden or Germany etc or they will just go thru Violent Denial.and Black men are the same way that if they sleep with a non black woman,they HAVE to tell the entire world about it,especially the man of the woman's race .

men are too territorial to ever band together for a common cause wich benefits them all.their Zero-sum mentality and oneupmanship will go for their demise.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

theprimebait wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Men's Rights isn't really about anything it seems but turning back the clock to the 1950's, which makes sense. Jim Crow was still dominate, Women could vote but that's about it and Gays were in the closet. But I see MRA's spend time talking about all three issues as they are some sort of problem today.

for the first time I agree fully with your statement!MRA is mostly about going back to the 50's.you also notice how WN is linked with white females,most WN would not be WN if Black males living among them were all castrated or Gay.they would have no problem with non whites immigrating among them if the males were castrated and they could have the females.its usually a fear of their women going with coloured men.

male's rights movements are there to keep the power structure in the hands of white men.it isn't at all about men having rights.its about white men having the dominance.hence why many PUA's openly mock asiana nd Indian men trying to game white girls,or how on Rooshv's forum they will ban you if you menton that black men have it made in Sweden or Germany etc or they will just go thru Violent Denial.and Black men are the same way that if they sleep with a non black woman,they HAVE to tell the entire world about it,especially the man of the woman's race .

men are too territorial to ever band together for a common cause wich benefits them all.their Zero-sum mentality and oneupmanship will go for their demise.
Why is this the first time?

Racism is at the core of any movement that involves men, either to be against it or to continue it.

If you're against it, you want White men in order for men of color to join your movement to comes to terms with reparations among other things.

If you're for it, then you want to push the reset button, say "Let bygones be bygones" when a handful of members still frowns (butt hurt) when a Black man shows up with his cute White girlfriend or wife. Or thumb their nose at Asian men as they steal their women.

I wasn't aware of that type of behavior on Rooshv, but not surprised, the majority of his user group is White. He's a man of color he shouldn't engage in that sort of petty behavior but again I am not shocked and that's why I don't use that forum and his blog Kings of whatever is Misguided, Anti-Woman tripe.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:The reason why feminism has gotten as far as it has is because it is backed. Mentally ill females are backed by those that want to cause instability. Do you really think that they could achieve anything on their own? Isn't it ironic that men can organize themselves into well disciplined armies, and be extremely organized and effective in so many situations, and yet it is feminists that seem so well organized? Come on, wake up. They're backed. They're useful idiots. They're puppets who think they have power. The people who control them could simply take that away from them at any moment. That's why it's not worth wasting any energy on them. Let them ruin their lives and the lives of anyone foolish enough to take them seriously.
Do you really believe this tripe? Mentally Ill women? C'mon, it was the LACK OF ORGANIZATION by men because as I said before, White men didn't fear the Women's Rights Movement, they were concerned with The Vietnam War and foiling Commies. They didn't want or supported Civil Rights, the polls of the day PROVE THAT.

The world as they knew it was starting to crash down on them.

Dude do some research about the United States about the time you were BORN.

Fair enough, but what about this :