I am a European man that lives in the United States,

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jrigole
Freshman Poster

I am a European man that lives in the United States,

Post by jrigole »

I am a European man that lives in the United States, where can I find European born women that lives in Michigan, that I can go out with?

British man boycotts American Women Patrick from England:

This is correct. I am a European living in the United States and I was told by several European man and European women to stay away from American women and stick to European women. Even my own Sister says this American women. The main problem in USA is they are very demanding consumers, yet want everything cheap or free and their women are extremely selfish entitled “princessesâ€￾ with trash psychology. You won’t be given a second chance even by a fat and ugly US woman. White straight male is the most hated creature in the whole of United States.

Facts and Conclusions, ladies!

Ethan from Texas writes:

Here are the facts:

1. A U.S. Green Card is valued by at least some foreigners.

2. There are MANY THOUSANDS of websites matching American men with foreign women.

3. Despite the value of a Green Card, there are NO sites matching American women with foreign men.

Conclusion:

1. There are ENORMOUS desire/demand for American men from foreign women.

2. There is NO desire or demand for American 96 women from foreign men (shame on you, ladies!).

3. It is likely that foreign people perceive American men to be BETTER than American women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: I am a European man that lives in the United States,

Post by pete98146 »

jrigole wrote: White straight male is the most hated creature in the whole of United States.
Great post! The above comment really caught my eye and for the most part it's true. But to be more accurate one could say the white, conservative, straight male is the most hated. As this pretty much describes me, there are times when I can sense the hatred and resentment radiating off people in this urban liberal feministic uptight region that I live in called the Pacific Northwest. I've known for a long time that I'm the enemy in their eyes but I don't care.

Trips abroad taught me that I'm desirable to young women across the globe. We are extremely lucky that American men can bypass all dealings with American women if we so choose. Trust me...it's a great feeling :)
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

he talks about european women as if they were any better.... there is no much difference between a british skank and an american skank.... if u want european ladies, go eastern europe!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help