New Here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

New Here

Post by Inter2002 »

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. To introduce myself I'm a 26 year old, living in the United States. I'm currently a graduate student working on getting my 2nd Master's degree then finally my PHD. I currently hold a part time job, while in the meantime I'm a full time student.I came to join this forum, to seek advice on dating foreign girls/women .

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Welcome! Start traveling as soon as you can, there's a lot of world to see :)
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hello and welcome to the forums. What part of Texas are you in?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

As for what part of Texas I'm in, I live in North Texas. As a Hispanic guy, I have been attracted towards, blondes and brunettes. I have a preference for dating Caucasian blondes and brunettes that have similar cultural lifestyle is mine. I have heard that Eastern Europe, is a family oriented culture. I would like to go to certain Eastern European countries and see it for myself, if the culture is similar of to Latin America.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I've been to the Ukraine twice (Kiev and Odessa) and I don't think it lives up to the hype myself. Maybe I'd have better luck in Eastern Ukraine.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome!

I'm a 41yo PhD (biotechnology). Currently living in Bangkok, before that China.

Kind of wish I'd traveled earlier in life. But then again the majority of guys my age are stuck in boring jobs and married to a boring woman and they live in a boring town.

It was gigantically easy to meet women in China, and I'm pretty useless with women. Thailand is, er, more complex, but in a way more fun due to the exotic and interesting women you can meet here.

Being on the road is great. While my ex-colleagues were sorting out some XML problem, I was standing beside Sukhumvit photographing Thai people doing stupid shit in a thunderstorm.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Hero wrote:I've been to the Ukraine twice (Kiev and Odessa) and I don't think it lives up to the hype myself. Maybe I'd have better luck in Eastern Ukraine.
What do you mean that it doesn't live up to the hype as for Kiev and Odessa Ukraine?

I think that I recall that Eastern Ukraine where there's a stronger Russian influence, people are more family oriented. Looking at a geographic point of view Southern Ukraine was once occupied by the Ottoman Turks, as well as the Mongol Empire. Both of those cultures are family oriented.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Inter2002 wrote:
Hero wrote:I've been to the Ukraine twice (Kiev and Odessa) and I don't think it lives up to the hype myself. Maybe I'd have better luck in Eastern Ukraine.
What do you mean that it doesn't live up to the hype as for Kiev and Odessa Ukraine?

I think that I recall that Eastern Ukraine where there's a stronger Russian influence, people are more family oriented. Looking at a geographic point of view Southern Ukraine was once occupied by the Ottoman Turks, as well as the Mongol Empire. Both of those cultures are family oriented.
I found Ukraine to be over-hyped. There simply aren't many pretty girls who speak English available now. In 1991 Foreign guys were like movie stars in Kiev, now no-one even says "hi" to foreigners...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

polya wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:

I found Ukraine to be over-hyped. There simply aren't many pretty girls who speak English available now. In 1991 Foreign guys were like movie stars in Kiev, now no-one even says "hi" to foreigners...
Well maybe one could learn how to speak Ukrainian. Well I guess that's the case because its been a while ago since the collapse of the Soviet Union took place.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Inter2000, Why go to Eastern Europe when Latin America is in your back yard? I have been to Costa Rica five times and Colombia twice. I just got back from Medellin, Colombia, where there are more hotties than notties. For $30 a month you can join LatinAmerican Cupid, Colombia Cupid or Romance Latina and start making chica friends.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

polya wrote:I found Ukraine to be over-hyped. There simply aren't many pretty girls who speak English available now. In 1991 Foreign guys were like movie stars in Kiev, now no-one even says "hi" to foreigners...
Yeah, the situation was a lot different 12 years ago, when I first began searching online for girls in Russian and the Ukraine. Age differences meant nothing to these girls, and a lot of them were absolutely stunning yet not out of my league at all. Those days are over.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

MarkDY wrote:Inter2000, Why go to Eastern Europe when Latin America is in your back yard? I have been to Costa Rica five times and Colombia twice. I just got back from Medellin, Colombia, where there are more hotties than notties. For $30 a month you can join LatinAmerican Cupid, Colombia Cupid or Romance Latina and start making chica friends.
Great idea, I've been chatting with some awesome hotties in Panama and the Dominican Republic :D
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

MarkDY wrote:Inter2000, Why go to Eastern Europe when Latin America is in your back yard? I have been to Costa Rica five times and Colombia twice. I just got back from Medellin, Colombia, where there are more hotties than notties. For $30 a month you can join LatinAmerican Cupid, Colombia Cupid or Romance Latina and start making chica friends.
Well the reason for that is because your not going to find that much blondes. Even thought there are blondes, typically they are from the rich or elite class depending at what part of Latin America.In which that's the case in Mexico.

I have thought about going to Latin America for dating at certian places like in Argentina, Uraguay or Southern Brazil where you would find blondes.

I see that in Eastern Europe your would easly find blonde or brunette caucasian, than in Latin America.

Have you gone to Eastern Europe?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”