Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

especially if you're black?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Mr. Darcy, I told everyone to quit with the racial topics for two weeks or else face a ban. I'm giving you one more warning like I did with Silver Energy, who, unfortunately, did not heed my advice. I'm going to have to lock this thread for the foreseeable future...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:Mr. Darcy, I told everyone to quit with the racial topics for two weeks or else face a ban. I'm giving you one more warning like I did with Silver Energy, who, unfortunately, did not heed my advice. I'm going to have to lock this thread for the foreseeable future...
This is not a racial topic. It's about whether it's possible to be happy in America. The OP just asked if it was harder to be happy in the US as a black person. That's an honest question, not one designed to start a racial flame war again.

So I unlocked this thread.

In response to the question, yes anything is possible. You can be happy in the US if you have some good friends, a great girlfriend who treats you good and doesn't use you, and a job you like.

But these things aren't easy to get.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Possible, but unlikely. For every winner, there are 20 losers.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

The more money you have, the less everything else matters. That's how it is in America.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Post by djeanp7898 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Is it possible to find happiness in the USA? especially if you're black?
Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for acceptance from the dominant culture (White), then yes, you're gonna be a miserable SOB.
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

American and westernized women make it impossible to be happy in the USA unless your idea of happiness is being nagged to death in exchange for a little sex or sitting at home alone jerking off to chaturbate and watching endless hours of mind killing tv.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is it possible to find happiness in the USA?

Post by Winston »

marklambo wrote: The more money you have, the less everything else matters. That's how it is in America.
You mean for most people? Not for me though. No matter how much money I have, I still need love and romance. Men still need women when they have money, but women seem to not need men when they have money. Very unfair.
djeanp7898 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Is it possible to find happiness in the USA? especially if you're black?
Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for acceptance from the dominant culture (White), then yes, you're gonna be a miserable SOB.
Maybe. But I heard that blacks in the UK are more well adjusted and do not have inferiority complexes. This means that they aren't discriminated against as much in the UK. So it's better there for blacks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

It depends on what you define as happiness. If you mean having sex with women, earning lots of money and having people in your social circle that are so nice, that they'll give you the shirt off their back... that's more than possible, it's easy.

But if you think there's a garden-of-eden paradise somewhere, where you become an idol, you'll have a hard time finding it.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

C.J. wrote:It depends on what you define as happiness. If you mean having sex with women, earning lots of money and having people in your social circle that are so nice, that they'll give you the shirt off their back... that's more than possible, it's easy.

But if you think there's a garden-of-eden paradise somewhere, where you become an idol, you'll have a hard time finding it.
I haven't read anything more deserving of a face palm in a long time.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Westerners are hard-deserving of anything, beyond a bullet to the brain.

Anything is possible, even in the west. However, most of you are too far gone to help as far as your mental condition - you're helpless.

Once your mind is clear, everything else will follow. But you gotta get there first.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

America is a total cluster fu ck, all of us let this happen so there really is no blaming anybody but ourselves. Any person with any type of depth is not going to be truly happy here no matter what. If people cannot see it you are dumb.

We need the Black Gestapo, bring Silver Energy back. :D
Time to Hide!