8 Signs She's A Keeper

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

8 Signs She's A Keeper

Post by Taco »

I don't agree with all the points on this list. However, I can safely say you should never keep a woman that does not submit to your will(99% of western women).

8 Signs She's A Keeper
http://www.returnofkings.com/15170/8-si ... s-a-keeper

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Re: 8 Signs She's A Keeper

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Taco wrote:I don't agree with all the points on this list. However, I can safely say you should never keep a woman that does not submit to your will(99% of western women).
Heck, in the West, the woman will demand that you submit to HER will.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Taco wrote:I don't agree with all the points on this list. However, I can safely say you should never keep a woman that does not submit to your will(99% of western women).
Heck, in the West, the woman will demand that you submit to HER will.
And still after you submit to HER WILL,she is persuaded that you are submitting HER TO YOUR WILL.

That's the worst part of it,many of them sincerely believe they are submitting themselves by being with a man,so laws are there to balance the inegality.

In these condition,you will understand in no way a communication can be established as they don't even comprehend the situation,being opportunist when it fit them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

8 Signs She's A Keeper
http://www.returnofkings.com/15170/8-si ... s-a-keeper
Really good stuff. The ARTICLE is a keeper.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

I like this article guys, I think its getting harder and harder to find one who measures up to point 6, how many girls could you look at and positively judge shes had less than 10? lol
Point 7 is an interesting one as well, if she gets on well with her dad it shows she appreciates men.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

There should be 10 signs she's a keeper. From then on we rate women out of these 10 signs not how they are perceived to look. Based on the 8 signs here I have a 7/8 woman right now. She gets a 0.5 in 8 and 3 but once am done with her 3 will be 1.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

RedMenace wrote:There should be 10 signs she's a keeper. From then on we rate women out of these 10 signs not how they are perceived to look. Based on the 8 signs here I have a 7/8 woman right now. She gets a 0.5 in 8 and 3 but once am done with her 3 will be 1.
Sounds good.

I like the idea of using this as an alternative rating system.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Or don't keep her - just stay single in case there's someone you like better out there!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder