In what countries are most women very approachable to men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

In what countries are most women very approachable to men?

Post by Readyforlove74 »

I know this may sound silly but not every country around the world is the same with everything obviously right? Including dating, now I know yeah I have said this before yes you are most likely to get approached by any women in any country, so it is common. What I'm asking is that is it rare for a pretty woman to come up to you say Hi and start talking to you? Give you constant eye contact which I never get, even when she comes up to you first, she'll ask you out? Give you her number? What I'm talking about give me your guys opinions and experiences with this type of situation in other countries that you've visited. If I'm making sense. Tell me what type of experience you had, was it a negative one in some countries you went too or a positive experience? I know their are countries out their where foreign women are more approachable than the U.S. Not alot but I'm sure it exist am I wrong?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The Philippines is by far the best, but I've had good luck in Hungary, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands too.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hero wrote:The Philippines is by far the best, but I've had good luck in Hungary, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands too.
@Hero,

I heard that Dutch women over there in The Nederlands are tall-as-f.uck.
Do they have a height-dating complex like most of the scallie-wags do here in the U.S. of Gay?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Hero wrote:The Philippines is by far the best, but I've had good luck in Hungary, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands too.
@Hero,

Do they have a height-dating complex like most of the scallie-wags do here in the U.S. of Gay?
Possibly. They didn't seem tall to me, but maybe that's because I'm so tall myself.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

While I was in Russia I find the people to be typically tall too but they were never so obsessed about height either.

Plus I think the problem with American women isn't that they are obsessed with height. Its just a part of a greater problem about them being picky about just about everything - eye color, hair color, race, location, work, salary, hobby, etc, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rayn wrote:While I was in Russia I find the people to be typically tall too but they were never so obsessed about height either.

Plus I think the problem with American women isn't that they are obsessed with height. Its just a part of a greater problem about them being picky about just about everything - eye color, hair color, race, location, work, salary, hobby, etc, etc.
Right-O!!!!!
...but how did this phenomenon materialize itself into being so pervasive in the psycho-e (psyche with an "o" lol) of AW? I want to know the source of it! I want to go to the horse's mouth sotospeak and find out!!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

We've beat this subject to death on this forum. However, Southern Philippines has the friendliest women I've ever met that's why I married one. You don't have to put any effort into dating at all here. Just sit on a park bench and wait for them to walk up to you and introduce themselves. Just make sure your wearing a good deodorant, the climate makes you sweat buckets.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

@Hero,

YES!but many women are below 5'5.most are 5'7-5'10 though.amazons do exist,but they are not the Majority.in the south the women are much smaller than the north.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

theprimebait wrote:
@Hero,

YES!but many women are below 5'5.most are 5'7-5'10 though.amazons do exist,but they are not the Majority.in the south the women are much smaller than the north.
Well the id has to tell my ego, "Go North, young man. Go North!" :laugh:
polya
Junior Poster

Re: In what countries are most women very approachable to me

Post by polya »

Readyforlove74 wrote:I know this may sound silly but not every country around the world is the same with everything obviously right? Including dating, now I know yeah I have said this before yes you are most likely to get approached by any women in any country, so it is common. What I'm asking is that is it rare for a pretty woman to come up to you say Hi and start talking to you? Give you constant eye contact which I never get, even when she comes up to you first, she'll ask you out? Give you her number? What I'm talking about give me your guys opinions and experiences with this type of situation in other countries that you've visited. If I'm making sense. Tell me what type of experience you had, was it a negative one in some countries you went too or a positive experience? I know their are countries out their where foreign women are more approachable than the U.S. Not alot but I'm sure it exist am I wrong?
You should start with reading the section on "Trip reports" - I don't want to be rude, but there are plenty of threads where this subject is deeply considered.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder